View Poll Results: Should the Golden Skins be more golden?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep Furia's and future Golden Skins as it is now.

11 24.44%
  • Make the Gold parts of Furia's and future Golden Skins brighter and more golden.

23 51.11%
  • Make Furia's and future Golden Skins more like Moji's Familiars.

10 22.22%
  • Other, please post your ideas!

1 2.22%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Golden Skins

Level
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 71
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 5000 Experience Points

Golden Skins

Furia's Golden skin is...not very golden compared to most of the Golden Weapons. It's predominantly black and the parts that are gold are thin lines that appear to be more of a orangey-dull copper color. Compare to Moji's Golden Familiar, which is a much better execution of a Golden skin in my opinion.

I would like to see Furia's, and future, Golden Skins to be more like Moji's Familiars; Primary color of gold that's actually bright, shiny gold with black as the secondary/highlight color. This would look far better in my opinion.

What do you think?
    Last edited by MrsCrii; 06-04-2018 at 05:08 PM.

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    the real question about furias golden skin right now is....
    add pants or keep pant-less??!! ..(jk)
    --------------------
    anyway;

https://i.imgur.com/kMi1yVx.jpg

from the looks of it, furias skin colors are more relaxing to eyes than mojis for me.
    but yeah, i don't know if this is the best color combination for a 'golden' skin yet. (just as you are thinking..)
    but for me, i like the matte colors for this, not shinny. just personal taste.

EDIT:
    yeah, i like her current gold skin and expects lesser gold like this on other champs as well...
    Last edited by took4ever; 06-06-2018 at 12:50 PM.
    * let non-party team know if a player got disconnect from a match -.- (game crash, connection issues, power cut etc.. i lost matches because i got dc on intense moments and my team didn't know it! by the time they know it its already too late! its worse when im the healer!)
    * don't let my bot to take items !! (because ofc i'll be back as soon as possible! duh)
    *can you make a shatterspear for inara (a shatter weapon like andro & jenos has ). and a hippie skin for inara please? :P.

Level
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I agree, I definitely think it needs more gold. When I first saw it, I was really surprised. It's basically black with orange wings, but with the gold weapon. I think the wings should definitely be more golden, if anything. However, I'm not sure if it should stay more black than gold for the rest of the outfit, since the weapon is already very gold; it may or may not look very good together.
    IGN: Notomi

I feel most comfortable playing as either support or frontline; though, I can play others.
    (Champions I can play in order from which I am most comfortable with to which I'm not)
    <3
    Supports: Jenos, Furia, Ying, Seris, Grohk, Mal'Damba, Pip
    Damage: Tyra, Lian, Viktor, Cassie, Vivian, Kinessa, Sha Lin
    Frontline: Ruckus, Makoa, Fernando, Ash, Barik, Torvald
    Flank: Zhin, Skye, Buck, Maeve

Level
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 80
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsCrii View Post
    Furia's Golden skin is...not very golden compared to most of the Golden Weapons. It's predominantly black and the parts that are gold are thin lines that appear to be more of a orangey-dull copper color. Compare to Moji's Golden Familiar, which is a much better execution of a Golden skin in my opinion.

I would like to see Furia's, and future, Golden Skins to be more like Moji's Familiars; Primary color of gold that's actually bright, shiny gold with black as the secondary/highlight color. This would look far better in my opinion.

What do you think?
    Moji has a golden weapon not a golden skin.
    The difference is that Poli is a "weapon" so the pattern is bigger and hits the eye more than furia's skin... a totally golden skin would be terrible to see.
    I really don't mind the alternating gold+black details... it might be me, but, too much gold hurts more than it appeals.
    The only change i'd like would be golden wings.
    Last edited by Zio_Xeno; 06-04-2018 at 09:55 PM.

Level
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 71
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Moar gawld

Beta Player Baron Blargimazombie's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Zio_Xeno View Post
    Moji has a golden weapon not a golden skin.
    The difference is that Poli is a "weapon" so the pattern is bigger and hits the eye more than furia's skin... a totally golden skin would be terrible to see.
    I really don't mind the alternating gold+black details... it might be me, but, too much gold hurts more than it appeals.
    The only change i'd like would be golden wings.
    Pretty sure she isn't asking for it to be pure gold, all the golden weapons are a combination of gold and other, but when I hear "golden" skin I expect gold to be the primary color, whereas here it's more like "black with gold trim" skin

Whoops, didn't realize this was 15 days old just clicked a signature link. Sorry
    Paladins IGN: Blargimazombie
    Paladins Strike IGN: Blarg (It kind of runs on my potato tablet)

I can be abrasive sometimes but I'll still be friends if you want ^^

Super Moderator Emperor Wallachia's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger Second Class 50000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    TBH I agree with you. I think Furia's golden skin should be...how do you say in english, goldener?
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

HiRezAlyssa's Personal Power Ranger and Head Mod of Paladins Forums.

If it's for the good of all and general happiness of the nation, I am ready. Tell the people I'll stay!

Forum Moderator Grand Prince aexis2341's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 128
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Overdrive Tagger First Class 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallachia View Post
    TBH I agree with you. I think Furia's golden skin should be...how do you say in english, goldener?
    You know what's sad? Her Iron Maiden skin has more golden parts than her gold skin.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

Main goal in Paladins: Get every skin for Cassie

Level
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 71
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by aexis2341 View Post
    You know what's sad? Her Iron Maiden skin has more golden parts than her gold skin.
    Right? I don't know what they were thinking there. A more Moji-Familiar-esq approach would have been so much better, in my opinion.

Level
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 73
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Change it up, and make it look...

SHINY!!!!
    Signatures are meant to be short, sweet, and witty!!!!

So... lets pretend this one fits all those requirements, k?