Thread: Suggestions to make ruckus other talents more viable

Level
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points

Suggestions to make ruckus other talents more viable

Over drive: Deal up to 45% more damage based on your missing health and base damage is 48 (only with this talent), no longer slow during ult and increases ult charge rate by 10%.

My reasoning: Idk, over drive is just not good and I thought maybe these changes would make it better and maybe see more use in higher game play?

Flux Generator: Increase emitters shield health by 2250 and allies nearby a 750 shield for 1 second and hexa fire 20% damage reduction.

My reasoning: Wrecker basically makes it hard for ruckus to ever really stand on point even with flux gen. So I was thinking maybe increasing the emitter shield hp a bit more on this talent would help him be more tanky with this talent as a tank and helps his allies too and also helps him not get completely melted as usually quick when he ults.

If this was also buffed with counter measure, this could potentially make ruckus able to solo tank but that's just what I think.

Aerial Assault: Idk but someone said something about giving him more vertical distance or something which would make this talent good again? I think it's still good but it's just better to go rocket over this most of the time.

Point of this is to make him have more than 1 viable talent (which can be said for everyone else).
    Last edited by FluffyRuff; 06-05-2018 at 12:23 PM.

Level
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Overdrive Forum Tier 3
    Aerial Assault should give double vertical distance if you're on solid ground.

So you can get up to high ground easier without reenabling this "flying around playstile" it used to enable before they nerfed the vertical distance.
    PLEASE FIX YOUR GAME

Bugs have feelings, too! They don't like to be ignored! So pay attention to them, please.

BALANCE CONSOLE AND PC SEPARATELY

THE ABILITY TO READ IS INCREDIBLY HELPFUL. CONSIDER TO READ A POST BEFORE YOU GIVE DUMB REPLIES.

We're having a discussion. That doesn't work like ranting and shouting out bias without giving any kind of reason or detail.

Level
    Achievements:
    Oh ok so that's what it was (finally someone talking FeelsGoodMan).

Beta Player Grand Prince GeSteYiam's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 397
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered Tagger Second Class Overdrive 10000 Experience Points
    i think it's better to nerf the mnissile talend than baff the others cause rukus was always strong even without the missile talend

Level
    Achievements:
    baff? what?

After his hp nerf he doesn't need a nerf on rocket imo. If they did it should be 2 missile and a 1 second cooldown and give him his 500 hp back.

As it is right now ruckus is kinda meh after his nerfs and nerfing rocket now doesn't help.

Edit: ok now i know what you mean. His other talents are not even that good (besides sometimes maybe aerial) even if you nerf rocket. Over drive for how long has been trash and not used in high lvl play (or not even that, just at all).

Flux isn't that good either, nerfing 1 talent isn't going to suddenly make over drive and flux gen better.
    Last edited by FluffyRuff; 06-05-2018 at 02:58 PM.