Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: FPS Drop Issue

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered
    MAL OTIMIZADO acabou desce meus fps agora 20 vai si fuder krl ate quando vai arrumar essa porra?? ate quando vai fica assim

when ever i use my ult in my game i get frame drops and it only happen when i only use my ult

Beta Player Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 45
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Normally I have solid 150 fps with occasional drops to 120 but now the game averages about 80 fps with drops to 60. At this point that;s actually game breaking for someone who got used to high fps.

FPS remains high for a short period after launching the game and entering match but shortly afterwards it drops and doesn't recover.
    Last edited by ZenekPr0; 03-09-2019 at 01:28 PM.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Same. Please re-up this. This is not a great feeling. I lose a lot of matches because of fps drops. I have vertical sync on to cap the fps at 60 fps but it just keeps on going higher than 60 fps. Fix the vertical sync setting. Even if the v-sync is on and sometimes it stays at 60, there are skins that just makes the whole match look like not at 60 fps but the counter says it is 60. I use RX460 2GB with a i3-6100. It is more than enough to play that at medium to high at 60 fps. FIX your game!

same iam also having terrible fps drops

Angry Terrible FPS DROPS in the NEW PALADINS PATCH (3:40 is the prime example)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfDu1beXaEU

in this new patch the fps are dropping like crazy. it stays normal at start but as soon as fight starts the fps keeps on dropping and in heat of fight it goes to 30-40 from 120.
    It really is frustrating. Plz HIREZ FIX THIS (3:40 is the prime example)