Thread: Idea for maeve "Street Justice"

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 28

Idea for maeve "Street Justice"

Street Justice - pounce silence hited enemy for 1 sec and grants 15% more dmg for 2 sec, its easier to buff or nerf. I think its a neat idea cuz we have only 1 champ that silence others and SJ as it is needs a rework not a nerf, the name "Street Justice" works with this ability too, what do u think ?

Beta Player Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 110
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    well first off it could maby have longer durations for both effects like 3 seconds or instead or silencing an enemie it could disarm them for a second or 2.
    but this isnt a bad idea as steet justice is kinda dumb with its strenght. but if street justice would be changed maeve would seriosly need some buffs.

Beta Player Grand Prince NaixSenpai's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 166
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 5000 Experience Points Overdrive 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    idk m8 silence is high CC for flank
    my mean think about it
    zhin has stun
    evie has cripple
    moji has CC that doesn't work against CC immunity but immortal she can kill ash on her ult

but all of them are "ultimate"
    buck can slow but slow is lowest CC skill type in a game

don't u think silence is a bit too much for flank?
    and that doesn't even make sense how she can silence u with daggers (but its okay we have a lot weird stuff in a game like Furia LMB lmao)
    (っ◔◡◔)っ Ty best Mod,

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Sure if u want to look at moji she have a barier that not only can heal her but make her invulnerable for 2 sec, and the silence would be 1 sec cuz i did consider artfull in this idea 2 sec silence could be nasty cuz u get 4 sec with artfull (i mostly thought about attacking healers) on the other hand silence dont mean u cant shoot thats why its less dangerous than sha lin stun for example, on top of that it would bearly hinder tanks. They could change some things with this idea like "pounce dont go through shields (looking at nando)" but in this case thay might need to buff her basic kit in some way.

Edit: I forgot to mention why 15% bonus dmg whould be applied for 2 sec not 1 cuz player would need to decide if he wants to use the bonus for whole 2 sec and after artfull get 4 sec total or use artfull earlier to get 1 sec of silence earlier and get less bonus dmg time in total. It would create a nice change in pounce->artfull->pounce vs pounce->wait->artfull->pounce i think and if silence 1sec is too op it could be nerfed to 0.5 sec silence and work like a cancel/counter skill with "pounce cant go through shields" nerf example: lex turn auto aim on->pounce hit him=good bye auto aim even the bonus dmg can be nerfed to 10% or removed
    Last edited by Desuros; 06-04-2018 at 04:41 AM.

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 3 months registered Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2
    I think the damage is alright considering how much damage some of the other flanks can do. The biggest issue is with tanks. Street justice shouldn't ignore shields and barriers. 2800 damage with one pounce while my shield is up? Cmon Hirez that doesn't even make sense. Maeve's pounce doesn't register on moji's barrier either so she doesn't receive the 10 stacks of magic marks. The fact that they had time to nerf pip's ult charge but missed out on SJ and a bunch of other balance issues is depressing.