Thread: Nerfing rework for Evie's desigh

Banned Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 26

Nerfing rework for Evie's desigh

One of outrageous things fight with Evie when allies stand behind her and pushing, their snipers shoot,their healers heal and she blink from safety closer to you,shoot which is not so difficult cuz only usable right now build contains a teleport range card on 5 level and she has at least 1 second for aiming,850 hp can be critical cuz their snipers still shoot,after she blink back to safety place and after 3 seconds she repeat.Nothing can acquit this is an advantage,not a stats,not a bugs,ikr Zhin can land all shots and run away,any other OP can deal another OP-things,I want speak only about wormhole talent here,please.
    If people like this gameplay,just I enjoyed "Dishonored" for all advantages which game forgave me,blink,bullet time etc. in singleplayer,but in Paladins real people and if you meet Evie 1-10 level it means guy tries new champion,he can be worst Evie ever,but if meet 30-50 level enemy team receives advantage,I mean close range not a lethal for few flankers which can run easily in return high cooldowns for escapes,Evie can harass every 3 second,it's very un fun play against,yes only main fire deal damage-good Evie blink back between shots and low health no matter if you see her only when shoot,really only 0,3-0,5 second and blink back.So match with 50,70,100 level Evie unplayble,casual average ELO and very popular champion=broken mechanics and I suggest make wormhole a basic kit,nerf others stats hard,just what's point for not usable talents,cards.Give double teleportation and... give more health?Nerf damage?Nerf shots speed?What a you think?This is not right what happens now in multiple customization game.
    PS ikr Zhin can land all shots and run away,any other OP can deal another OP-things,I want speak only about wormhole talent here,please.

Beta Player Sovereign Prince NekonataM's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 132
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 2
    I don't really think that's that hard to deal with. And I think you're exaggerating, Evie's not that good at high lvl, if one's a good Evie player, they will also face good players and Evie's not actually overperforming there. If you're new to the game and play against a good Evie, you're probably facing a smurf account.
    BTW, Are you viktornotdead?

Level
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 2
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Viktornotdead? LOL. The only guy asking for Evie WH rework through multiple accounts. But we can't see if that's true or not. Was he banned?

I am a defender of Evie in any way, but I can't formulate the exact cons of nerfing her, so I'm waiting for ma man, N'aix.

Lastly, have you ever heard of punctuation? Or text layout? It's very hard to read and follow your suggestions or whining, whatever that is, through a wall of text that never stops.

EDIT: So this guy is PMing me and saying I am racist in this above comment. Did I seem racist in any way? Suggesting you to use punctuation and spaces is one thing, being racist is another.
    Last edited by Piroxen; 06-03-2018 at 10:59 AM.

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 1 year registered Tagger Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Piroxen View Post
    Viktornotdead? LOL. The only guy asking for Evie WH rework through multiple accounts. But we can't see if that's true or not. Was he banned?
    I looked up bohnjolton's account. This guy is a fake account: http://paladins.guru/profile/pc/bohnjolton

Level
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 292
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger First Class
    ok... ill close here now.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

If you want to submit a Bug help us test the new Paladins Bug Reporting Template

Want to open a Ticket? Please use this form: https://www.hirezstudios.com/submit-support-ticket/