Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Ok why zhin hasn't been nerfed yet?

Level
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 5000 Experience Points Overdrive 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by IamMasd View Post
    What exactly makes Zhin broken? I'm not really seeing it.
    he have some talents and play style which make him UNKILLABLE like 1800 heal or more talent
    he have some talents and play style which make him NOT FLANK BUT SNIPER LMB SPAMMER like YOMI talent
    his kit is good but he is LOW SKIL HIGH REWARD you dont need to aim with zhin at all his huge hit box always deal damage and its pretty high noticeable damage plus about that he have 3 mobility skill (yes his ultimate is one of them that you can fly with it)

and yup he is too good as flank and too ez as flank and too broken as champion in paladins

Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 117
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    I'm focusing on keeping this thread alive because we need a zhin nerf.
    People are abusing his power (Ahem, the king) and are asking for evie nerfs in return just because we need zhin nerf based on real facts.

Beta Player Baronet JojotheKing's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Piroxen View Post
    I'm focusing on keeping this thread alive because we need a zhin nerf.
    People are abusing his power (Ahem, the king) and are asking for evie nerfs in return just because we need zhin nerf based on real facts.
    Excuse me!?
    Infact i have said Zhin needs project size decrease.

So you are saying evie don't need nerf maybe you have not seen many people screaming of WH nerfs lately in flanks thead even masters rank players its just not me.

And what if i have suggested(not forced) few people in introduction thread to try Zhin out people play games to have fun and Zhin is cool and fun to play.

Level
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 5000 Experience Points Overdrive 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by JojotheKing View Post
    Excuse me!?
    Infact i have said Zhin needs project size decrease.

So you are saying evie don't need nerf maybe you have not seen many people screaming of WH nerfs lately in flanks thead even masters rank players its just not me.

And what if i have suggested(not forced) few people in introduction thread to try Zhin out people play games to have fun and Zhin is cool and fun to play.
    dont take this personal why you think we just care about what you said.
    zhin needs nerf not only about project size decrease about everything in his kit

evie needs nerfs and buffs plus bugs fixing keep her out of this thread you didnt read all of evie nerf threads dont you MASTERS SAY WH IS OP is not enough reason to nerf it beside all of us know whats going on in league these days evie pick is pretty less if that thing was THAT OP then she was first ban or pick in masters

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    He was also the one saying that supports' mobility is OP and that Zhin is not OP. Look his previous threads.

Zhin is "cool and fun to play" for he requires no skills and gives great results (ie: he's OP). Give me a champ unkillable that can one-shoot everyone in the map, making me feel a pro player. I bet that it's fun, but this has nothing to do with balance.

Yes, Evie needs bug fix, lag comp and a small buff in her other LCs.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#StopPlayingSupports
    Let them see how a game with shit-nerfed supports is.

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 1 year registered Tagger Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by JojotheKing View Post
    Evie is only good against people with little situational awareness or aim. She is sooo squishy, her damage immunity skill is a joke that makes her a sitting duck, the strength of Cauterize makes the health she gets from blink meh, and having a small-ish delayed-attack/non-hitscan fire demands more skill for her to hit a flying target. There is a reason why you see more Andros/Maeves/Zhins. The only advantage she has is her mobility, and that is why Worm Hole is used.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueVingador View Post
    The difference between Zhin and Evies immortality is that Zhin requires almost no skill to play.
    ...and the fact that Ice Block makes Evie a sitting duck for enemies to gather around and line up head shots, whereas Billow has movement which can be scaled. Zhin's Legendary also heals more per second than Evie's legendary, although I'm not sure why you would want to use Reprive.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSpyChecker View Post
    Zhin is more annoying than OP
    I seem to remember champions being nerfed for this very reason.
    Last edited by Gir8; 06-11-2018 at 02:40 AM.