Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: June Rage Thread

Forum Moderator Grand Prince Peinzius's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Tagger First Class
    I haven't raged yet so here goes. 200KB A SECOND? WHY IS MY WIFI SO BAD
    *Disclaimer*: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the forum's Code of Conduct.

Need technical or account help? Submit a support ticket!

Roses are red,
    Violets are blue,
    Your Mom's hot,
    Does she have a snap?

Level
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Peinzius View Post
    I haven't raged yet so here goes. 200KB A SECOND? WHY IS MY WIFI SO BAD
    I feel ya, man. Our internet was like that for years. I didn't even realize how bad it was until we upgraded and now we get 2 MB per second and it's so awesome I have no words. :P

Forum Moderator Grand Prince aexis2341's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 120
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Overdrive Tagger First Class 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3
    I've finally downloaded the PTS update after 2 hours (I had to install every patch since OB66 and that for some reason took a lot of time) and now it's down.
    Hi-Rez y u gotta h8 me so much?
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.
    Need help regarding the game? You can submit a Support Ticket.

Main goal in Paladins: Get every skin for Cassie

Forum Moderator Grand Prince Peinzius's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Tagger First Class
    I just finished PTS too....

So glad I downloaded it to be offline....

On the bright side, mine has stayed up to date every patch even if I don't manually update it. It does it itself.
    *Disclaimer*: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the forum's Code of Conduct.

Need technical or account help? Submit a support ticket!

Roses are red,
    Violets are blue,
    Your Mom's hot,
    Does she have a snap?

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Overdrive Tagger First Class 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Peinzius View Post
    I just finished PTS too....

So glad I downloaded it to be offline....

On the bright side, mine has stayed up to date every patch even if I don't manually update it. It does it itself.
    I had to reinstall the PTS.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

Level
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 3 months registered Forum Tier 2
    Take a seat, grab some popcorn. Time to another rant:

Nevermore played ranked because of toxicity. But, since there's this thing in casual too... I though: "Why not? Let them come!"

So... here I go. Started a match, lobby phase.

One of the players told that would play as pip heal (that player wasn't me this time, I swear). Then.... begins the problems (as usual, right in the lobby phase).

Another player that played with the Pip last match acused him of being troll and healing nothing.

Pip becames obviously upset and started to curse the lex player... another player, with fear of lex having reason, choose another sup. So the formation wasn't that great... we had 2 sups.

I tried hard in the start of the match to convince one healer to use a offensive legendary. So the damba's did it.

Anyway, Damba's focused hard in curing during that match, because, just as I said... fear that Pip would be a kind of dead weight.

Of course... the entire match was about cursing each other... I was trying hard to pacify the children... it wasn't helping the team...

End of the match... guess what? Pip did a great job. Healed a lot, and the Lex, as the only one dmg/flank role did less damage than one tank...

I cursed that idiot to hell.

I mean... he simple messed up the entire match right in the lobby for false acusation.

But there is another thing too... What HiRez were thinking when they decide to put a player that received a report acusation from another player to actually play together again?

Lots of people dont know how to use the /block in chat simple because it's not user friendly. We need an easy and intuitive block command in the game. So this kind of situation can be easily avoided.

Another match lost due to problems inside the same team!

Banned Grand Prince
    Level
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 992
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueVingador View Post
    Take a seat, grab some popcorn. Time to another rant:

Nevermore played ranked because of toxicity. But, since there's this thing in casual too... I though: "Why not? Let them come!"

So... here I go. Started a match, lobby phase.

One of the players told that would play as pip heal (that player wasn't me this time, I swear). Then.... begins the problems (as usual, right in the lobby phase).

Another player that played with the Pip last match acused him of being troll and healing nothing.

Pip becames obviously upset and started to curse the lex player... another player, with fear of lex having reason, choose another sup. So the formation wasn't that great... we had 2 sups.

I tried hard in the start of the match to convince one healer to use a offensive legendary. So the damba's did it.

Anyway, Damba's focused hard in curing during that match, because, just as I said... fear that Pip would be a kind of dead weight.

Of course... the entire match was about cursing each other... I was trying hard to pacify the children... it wasn't helping the team...

End of the match... guess what? Pip did a great job. Healed a lot, and the Lex, as the only one dmg/flank role did less damage than one tank...

I cursed that idiot to hell.

I mean... he simple messed up the entire match right in the lobby for false acusation.

But there is another thing too... What HiRez were thinking when they decide to put a player that received a report acusation from another player to actually play together again?

Lots of people dont know how to use the /block in chat simple because it's not user friendly. We need an easy and intuitive block command in the game. So this kind of situation can be easily avoided.

Another match lost due to problems inside the same team!
    A simple mute all button in the lobby would solve many problems, but when your team is communicating like monkeys before the game, you can already know that this will be a shitty / hard to win game anyway.

Level
    Achievements:
    Why can't we unmute players that we have muted? Sometimes you want to temporaly mute someone, sometimes you missclick it and sometimes you change your mind but for some reason you can't unmute anyone.

Level
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 3 months registered Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by EpplZ View Post
    A simple mute all button in the lobby would solve many problems, but when your team is communicating like monkeys before the game, you can already know that this will be a shitty / hard to win game anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by aexis2341 View Post
    Why can't we unmute players that we have muted? Sometimes you want to temporaly mute someone, sometimes you missclick it and sometimes you change your mind but for some reason you can't unmute anyone.
    Toxicity is a thing that we cant avoid (Maybe if someone press a reset button in the world and we have dinossaurs again... I guess).

But, we can have tools to better deal with this inevitable plague.

Paladins interface still needs a lot of improvements in this subject.

Level
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueVingador View Post
    It would be nice to implement something like this, I have no idea about coding but I hope it's not very complicated. Getting in the same match with a toxic person you've met in the last match (or in other matches) is a nightmare