Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48

Thread: June Rage Thread

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by JojotheKing View Post
    When you come to the forums to only find out support gang along with a blink main desperately waiting to mock you
    The funny part is that we were thinking you were the mocking one...

But thanks nonetheless for having understood that HiRez ignoring its official community (and so bugs, MM and balance) has posed a severe issue and it's shrinking player base. It's great to see how you spit on real problems, just to try to have a dig on people.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#StopPlayingSupports
    Let them see how a game with shit-nerfed supports is.

Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    The funny part is that we were thinking you were the mocking one...

But thanks nonetheless for having understood that HiRez ignoring its official community (and so bugs, MM and balance) has posed a severe issue and it's shrinking player base. It's great to see how you spit on real problems, just to try to have a dig on people.
    For me not even replying to them

I didn’t disagreed to bugs,mm and bad balance at any of my post if i have you are free to quote them. My post is just an example that CAN be added to shrinking playerbase.

Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 150
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    This game is dead, you can tell by the matchmaking playing with players 2 ranks above you. I don't even think that Hirez cares so much to change this since Realm Royale might bring what they want.

Rip Paladins 05 June 2018. (The day Realm Royale release on Steam)

It's been fun.

Beta Player Viscount AsphyxiaXT's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    PLEASE lock LATAM players out of NA servers. Match making is seriously on my last nerve because someone who plays LATAM gets to high platinum or diamond, then comes to NA servers not speaking English (meaning no way to communicate with them), then playing like silvers. 99% of latam players are very bad at the game and are basically feeding when they come to NA servers, they have high ping times, already are bad at the game, and don't speak English.

HiRez, please do something about it. All this time I've been so mad at match making, I've started really noticing that it is more than people from other servers with much lower skill caps are coming to NA and messing it all up.

Wallacha locked my thread and said to post it here and that HiRez wouldnt do this, he also said Mexico is part of North America. Technically it is North America, but Mexico is closer to being Central America and qualifies more as "Latin America" in relation to the server locations that they're playing on. When you have people in Mexico getting 500 ping to an east coast NA server, it hurts EVERYONE on that team. I keep getting these people in competitive who just complain about lag and are basically feeding because of it and they shouldn't even be allowed on that server, just like I shouldn't be allowed on latam servers since I'd be in the same boat.
    AsphyxiaXT
    The Insane
    Twitch: Twitch.tv/AsphyxiaXT
    Twitter: Twitter.com/Asphyxia_XT
    Weekly crystal giveaways on my Twitch and Twitter.

Kinessa main.

Level
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 206
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Been over a month, and the nothing has changed. My list of characters that I hope get fucking beheaded are still the same, the bugs are still the same, characters are still lacking things (such as Furia STILL having 0 ult line. All I hear is WSSSH and nothing else.), and somehow, much like when I first started, I'm still discovering bugs. How the fuck is this possible? I'm on the verge of just giving up on this game; only feels like Hi-Rez is caring about the Reddit, as well as making a quick buck off of sexualizing characters. If I wanted to look at skins that don't belong, I'd just play one of those trashy rpgs that you see advertised on youtube where a character's design makes sense, then goes to wearing what is basically armored underwear and nothing else.
    Protect your supports please... They want support too!
    Support main/Pip main. Greatest healing: 230,070 | Current goal: 200,000 achieved! Take a look at it! Woohoo!

Just a silly idea

Support Pip guide here!

Fix the Pip bugs! There are 40 of them, so can we fix them please?

Level
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 196
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by CatManDude View Post
    Been over a month, and the nothing has changed. My list of characters that I hope get fucking beheaded are still the same, the bugs are still the same, characters are still lacking things (such as Furia STILL having 0 ult line. All I hear is WSSSH and nothing else.), and somehow, much like when I first started, I'm still discovering bugs. How the fuck is this possible? I'm on the verge of just giving up on this game; only feels like Hi-Rez is caring about the Reddit, as well as making a quick buck off of sexualizing characters. If I wanted to look at skins that don't belong, I'd just play one of those trashy rpgs that you see advertised on youtube where a character's design makes sense, then goes to wearing what is basically armored underwear and nothing else.
    That's odd, when Furia ults I hear, "Show them no mercy" whether it's on our team or the enemy's. Maybe there's a glitch in your installation or something?

Beta Player Baron Blargimazombie's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 77
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    So almost a month later after several emails trying to get help I still have not received anything for my spring fling donation. I've seen a Giver title or two, so I know they've distributed stuff. Kind of getting frustrated. HiRez support said they couldn't do anything and to contact the Spring Fling email and show the PayPal receipt, and I've sent it twice now with no response.

Like, I know donating isn't supposed to be about the stuff I'm getting from it, but I'd still like that stuff I was promised.
    Paladins IGN: Blargimazombie
    Paladins Strike IGN: Blarg (It kind of runs on my potato tablet)

I can be abrasive sometimes but I'll still be friends if you want ^^