Page 39 of 61 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast

Thread: June Rage Thread

Super Moderator Emperor Wallachia's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger Second Class 50000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by EpplZ View Post
    As you know me, I'll allways speak up if I deem it appropriate, most of the time with bad words so I get bans and infraction, still, that doesnt make my points more wrong most of the time, as proven by balance / MM and many "I've told you so" over the last two years.
    Actually, it does. You attacked people with an idiotic statement claiming that mm was rigged. You even invented all aorta of bs excuses to justify your meaningless statement. I had to bring you a hirez employee to shut you up.

You complain about being attacked. I reviewed all your posts. You attacked someone for bragging over their elo when they didn't even acknowledge your mere existence. Shall I remember when you, drowned in arrogance, made a thread saying "yeah, this is a rant but I will post it here. Wallachia, don't you dare close this thread"? I closed it and you made another thread with ONE THOUSAND AND FIFTY HUNDRED WORDS TO ATTACK ME.

You have a combination of two horrible defections: you refuse to accept being wrong and you want to force us to accept your anarchy as if it was the center of the universe.

Come down to earth. You are not a poor victim. You are just a person with surges of massive toxicity who complains when people do 10% of what YOU do and feel entitled to do it no matter what. Only 5 of your posts were useful so far. Five

And no, you are not ranting. You are accusing moderation such that is staffed by a person you harrassed in the past. I recommend you not to even answer this post, or your participation in this forum will end today. This conversation is over. Move on.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

HiRezAlyssa's Personal Power Ranger and Head Mod of Paladins Forums.

If it's for the good of all and general happiness of the nation, I am ready. Tell the people I'll stay!

Level
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 51
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by EpplZ View Post
    And in what universe him maining Zhin have anything remotely related to him stating that Furia is OP? His arguments are bad enough for you to find 999 plot holes in them, but you chose to talk about his main, which is unconstructive at best, insulting at worst. So yeah, again, genuine question, why are 150 posts a day closed for being unconstructive while I read comments like these 500 times / day without any repercussions (not saying ernhn should be banned or anything, I have literally no gripe here) but this isnt what I'd call constructive.

Need enlightment so at least I can know how to mock people off without getting infractions please. Ty
    I didn't mock or insult him. Zhin's known to be a really easy champion to play as and since supports have always been nerfed since season 2 and release update, I am simply sick and tired of seeing "this support is OP" comments. I said i would be fine with his comment if he was a Skye or Willo main because they are the squishest champions in the game at the moment. Taking a comment serious or not is not something to be offended or feel like being insulted. No one in this forum is my friend, I have never been any of the discord chats or parties or any forum games. I only use this forum to express my thoughts, just like he did. I always try to be constructive under balance threads but not here. I rant here. This the rant thread. And I always rant how Zhin players usually win without proper aiming and stuff so seeing a Zhin main saying a support is OP made me upset tbh and it's because she has a bug? Well, Zhin also has a bug where his heavy attacks go through shields. So can I say Zhin is just op because of that? LOL no, never. Because there are at least 5 other things that make Zhin op. And I didn't think taking his comment not serious would cause this much problem LUL I'm not angry at you, you reported me I guess I don't know, but that's just my excuse. People also called me numerous times "you are a Skye main apparently shut up kiddo" stuff like that and it just makes me laugh You have a point but I didn't say he should not be allowed to share his opinions. He can share his opinions just like I can. And I cannot take him serious if he still keeps saying supports are OP. See, this is just a basic conflict of different ideas. Maybe I have put it in a wrong way but my answer still applies, it's just a conflict of different perspectives.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    What can you do at that point? Answer to him with jokes seem the only available option.
    Yes and that's what I did because this is a rant thread.

Quote Originally Posted by JojotheKing View Post
    I don't have to change my main or details to only make you satisfy.
    I didn't say you should change your idea Kappa

Quote Originally Posted by Wallachia View Post
    Neither me nor any of my mods let our personal opinions influence. Ernhn is saying why he is ignoring jojo's opinion. He is being rude but he is still in his right. He is simply calling jojo biased. If he was mocking or insulting him, or rather, telling others to ignore jojo for that, then he would have a problem.
    Wouldn't have explained better, thanks.
    Last edited by ernhn; 06-14-2018 at 11:38 AM.
    I will make sure to report all bugs and unbalances as much as i can so i'll be able to enjoy the game without catching cancer.

RIP SKYE, THE TWILIGHT ASSASSIN (Closed Beta-OB64)
    RIP YING, THE BLOSSOM (Closed Beta-OB62)

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered 500 Experience Points
    Remember when were all not always at each others throats yeah at this point neither do I.

Level
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 51
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingasce View Post
    Remember when were all not always at each others throats yeah at this point neither do I.
    I will make sure to report all bugs and unbalances as much as i can so i'll be able to enjoy the game without catching cancer.

RIP SKYE, THE TWILIGHT ASSASSIN (Closed Beta-OB64)
    RIP YING, THE BLOSSOM (Closed Beta-OB62)

Beta Player Knight FlickMontana's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 33
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 31 days registered Closed Beta Tester
    Now THIS is a rage thread!

Also, when people insult Grover it makes my heart sad...

Level
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 147
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Tagger First Class Forum Tier 3
    I'm mad because we don't have a Sad Thread.

CapnMaCuddles's personal Keeper.

*Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

Send a Support Ticket HERE!

Level
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 33
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Omenya View Post
    Honestly, a sad thread would turn into a rage thread REAL fast. :P

Member Baronet
    Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Omenya View Post
    I agree Wallachia start us a Sad Thread so we can cry in our self pity and pointless existence ;C

Super Moderator Emperor Wallachia's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger Second Class 50000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingasce View Post
    I agree Wallachia start us a Sad Thread so we can cry in our self pity and pointless existence ;C
    tumblr.com

HiRezAlyssa's Personal Power Ranger and Head Mod of Paladins Forums.

If it's for the good of all and general happiness of the nation, I am ready. Tell the people I'll stay!

Member Baronet
    Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallachia View Post
    tumblr.com
    Thanks You