Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 1.1 Update Notes | Rise of Furia

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 94
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger First Class Forum Tier 2
    cuando sale el pts?

Beta Player Sovereign Prince ernhn's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 135
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by goreae View Post
    I would have waited a month or two to make a truly impressive megapatch to fix all outstanding bugs to coincide with launch. That would have been a much better move than a meaningless "yo we're not in beta anymore"
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Blargimazombie View Post
    Did you all forget already? There are major content updates every six weeks now, and every two weeks that isn't a content patch will be balance and bug fix patches. This is obviously the former, just relax.
    Then they could've ignored all the bugs in this patch and focus on them all in the next patch since this one is a content update. If you're developing a game, you can't just ignore some bugs and fix some. That's why these bugs should've been fixed before release day because they didn't just appear, they were there during beta. I'm way done being sympathiser about these things. They don't need to/have to care how I feel, I know that. But it doesn't mean I will stop expressing my feelings and thoughts. Let it be harsh or soft.
    I will make sure to report all bugs and unbalances as much as i can so i'll be able to enjoy the game without catching cancer.

RIP SKYE, THE TWILIGHT ASSASSIN (Closed Beta-OB64)
    RIP YING, THE BLOSSOM (Closed Beta-OB62)

Level
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by ernhn View Post
    Then they could've ignored all the bugs in this patch and focus on them all in the next patch since this one is a content update. If you're developing a game, you can't just ignore some bugs and fix some. That's why these bugs should've been fixed before release day because they didn't just appear, they were there during beta. I'm way done being sympathiser about these things. They don't need to/have to care how I feel, I know that. But it doesn't mean I will stop expressing my feelings and thoughts. Let it be harsh or soft.
    You might not be personally interested in events, shiny cosmetics and all of that edgy stuff, but do you even have a mere idea of the amount of work Hi-Rez employees have deployed to get all of this out ?

Also, when the patch contains a WALL OF BUGFIXES, and you still manage to bitchtalk about sh*t you seem to have rather vague to non-existent knowledge of, how right do you feel about that, kiddo ?

Damn right they dont care about your feelings and thoughts when you express them in such an incoherent and ignorant manner.
    You don't even seem to seize the weight of your words when you're directly insinuating that the techical team is unadept and/or lazy. I'd like to see you there you casual CSS one-timer

ONE TIME AND FOR ALL, stop assuming that bugfixing is about snapping your fingers while reciting a magical sentence ! ><"

Like many others, and I'm sorry that you're being the example I point out, you're being critically delusional about what and how handling a video game goes on, especially regarding the technical aspect of it.

I'm not saying there's nothing to complain about either; it's just real sad to see such negativity over and over.
    You're not expressing your thoughts, you're just being unhappy and whiney at that point, whether you admit it or not.

Level
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 3 months registered Forum Tier 2
    I looooove more content, more skins, another champion, another map!

But do you know what I love even more? Balance...

Please, HiRez... Dont let the forum as a decor... but as it should be: A feedback tool.

Community is annoyed with some OPs and UPs champions, fast TTK and bugs in lots of abilities... =((((

Level
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 9
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points
    Update notes: Crystal, crystal, crystal...

Beta Player Marquess CrazyLasagna's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    I love the new skins. The event looks cool as well, and Furia looks like a blast (but maybe OP).

BUT FOR FUCKS SAKE WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THE LACK OF BALANCING AND BUG FIXING! LIKE WHAT THE FUCK?
    The greatest gift for Christmas

Hi-Rez removes Lex from the game

PM the hate

Beta Player Marquess CrazyLasagna's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Musiicy View Post
    You might not be personally interested in events, shiny cosmetics and all of that edgy stuff, but do you even have a mere idea of the amount of work Hi-Rez employees have deployed to get all of this out ?

Also, when the patch contains a WALL OF BUGFIXES, and you still manage to bitchtalk about sh*t you seem to have rather vague to non-existent knowledge of, how right do you feel about that, kiddo ?

Damn right they dont care about your feelings and thoughts when you express them in such an incoherent and ignorant manner.
    You don't even seem to seize the weight of your words when you're directly insinuating that the techical team is unadept and/or lazy. I'd like to see you there you casual CSS one-timer

ONE TIME AND FOR ALL, stop assuming that bugfixing is about snapping your fingers while reciting a magical sentence ! ><"

Like many others, and I'm sorry that you're being the example I point out, you're being critically delusional about what and how handling a video game goes on, especially regarding the technical aspect of it.

I'm not saying there's nothing to complain about either; it's just real sad to see such negativity over and over.
    You're not expressing your thoughts, you're just being unhappy and whiney at that point, whether you admit it or not.
    See, here's the problem. There are bugs that have existed for 10's of patches. This is a goddamn problem. Fix your fucking shit. I'm done with this crap. I have lost 4 matches due to a Pip bug with his healing potion. A bug that can win or lose games shouldn't exist for several patches.
    The greatest gift for Christmas

Hi-Rez removes Lex from the game

PM the hate

Beta Player Grand Prince NaixSenpai's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 5000 Experience Points Overdrive 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    you guys fixed zhin's bug that wont hit in close range ?

New Metal Music Theme
    cool

i feel sry for my self and all evie haters + evie mains we got agreement now we want see changes.
    still YOMI is there same for STREET JUSTICE.
    i dont want be salty but... skye ???
    Last edited by NaixSenpai; 05-31-2018 at 11:05 PM.
    (っ◔◡◔)っ Ty best Mod,

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered 500 Experience Points
    Solar flare will need to be nerfed 300 heal per tick ever .05 seconds? That is faster ticks than Tyras ult with more healing than Tyras damage. This one ability puts Grohk Ying and Grovers ult to shame why pick them when Solar Blessing is 3 times as much than them.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 100 Experience Points
    please, don't put zoom in strix's sniper