Thread: Fernando Card Conecpt

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2

Fernando Card Conecpt

I have over 85 Hours on Fernando (level 52), and since Hi-Rez created the Legendary Card System there was only 2 cards worth using , (The increase Fireball Damage one ,The Shield Reduce Cooldown one)
    after i havent played the game for a while , they came up with a new card the small fireball Flame thrower , and in my opinion , this card is so Sh*t, Because the Default Flamethrower is the best thing Fernando Has, The damage over time is just too good.
    My favorite ability of Fernando is the charge , its your Ticket for out of combat or the push/flank initial ability, what i thought later was that what if they make the damage of the charge buffed from 200 to 1000-800, this will make Fernando have much better push ability , and also better at flanking or solo on point damaging (getting the tanks down). also the Cooldown could be redused or gaining CC immunity during the charge.

Card name: Launch, Increase the charge damage by 300%-400%, and Gain CC Immunity during Charge or Reduce Charge Cooldown by 2-3 seconds.

Hopefully i see this dream come true.

Level
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 428
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered
    Not a bad idea, but I'd say leave the cooldown as it is. 300% would be fine because 1000 damage would be a little broken.
    The most useful kind of teammate is one who dodges all your heals and walks into enemy bullets.

Plat II, do I finally have some credibility now?

Beta Player Sovereign Prince Sheklon's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    It sounds like it would be broken. If you're in the LOS of Fernando it's extremely hard to dodge his Charge, and that thing goes through everything, you can't avoid it any way other than staying away or trying to dodge. Also, it hits multiple targets. Maybe, maybe this could work with 300% dmg increase but without the cooldown reduction, as it would be too good in contesting the objective.

That's my impression of it atleast, but I'd need real experimenting to be able to really tell.
    Last edited by Sheklon; 05-31-2018 at 05:37 PM.

Beta Player Grand Prince aexis2341's Avatar
    Alyssa is my country, Cassie my city and Furia my street
    Level
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Overdrive Tagger First Class 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3
    As the other 2 people above me have said it would be better with just 300% more damage and no cooldown reduction because of the amount of damage it can deal, I like the CC immunity part tho.
    Main goal in Paladins: Get every skin for Cassie
    I'm a simple man, if I see a redhead I'm happy.
    Senpai has noticed me
    Someone knows which is the best spray
    Best girl according to me
    Cassie approved my post number 2341

Fun fact: Cassie came out on my bday so she's a present technically speaking