Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Buff Androxus Damage

Beta Player Sovereign Prince NekonataM's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 132
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarenzed View Post
    He has a really high skill requirement, that's why he's bad for most people.
    He's actually in a bad spot because, even having high damage, he needs to be close to do it, and his survivability is not good enough (long cooldowns, bugged reversal, etc)
    He's like very high skill, medium reward. Buck, Evie, Maeve and Zhin are better doing the flank job, even if they have less damage, because they have the mobility/survivability.
    Right now, Andro is only good as a Drogoz's counter. There's no reason to pick him than that. If you want damage, you pick Cassie, Lian, Sha Lin. If he's picked it's because he's still fun to play with, and decent when high ping because of his hitscan shots.

Level
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Overdrive
    Quote Originally Posted by NekonataM View Post
    He's actually in a bad spot because, even having high damage, he needs to be close to do it, and his survivability is not good enough (long cooldowns, bugged reversal, etc)
    He's like very high skill, medium reward. Buck, Evie, Maeve and Zhin are better doing the flank job, even if they have less damage, because they have the mobility/survivability.
    Right now, Andro is only good as a Drogoz's counter. There's no reason to pick him than that. If you want damage, you pick Cassie, Lian, Sha Lin. If he's picked it's because he's still fun to play with, and decent when high ping because of his hitscan shots.
    It's not that andro is bad.
    It's just that zhin, maeve, buck are too good.
    Andro is still a good old flank who is great at 1v1s but not the kind of "I'll jump into the middle of the battle, get kills with huge burst and then get out alive due to huge sustain and DR and maybe mobility" guy.
    Andro is one of the few balanced champions in the game. Not really strong, not UP, simply viable.

Also all flanks are supposed to be forced to get up close to deal high damage (according to Hi-Rez' Dev's Diary). Reversal is balanced because you have ways to counter it, but on the other hand you can just throw back entire ults, you can make stuff like a terminus ult simply useless. I don't think that it's actually bugged, isn't that a mere ping issue? Anyways it's not a balance but a bug fix issue.
    His cooldowns are long, but he has several reliable ways to reduce them A LOT.

Andro is fine.
    Vote on how to nerf Fusillade!

Rework Jenos Celestial Touch for more burst heal

THE ABILITY TO READ IS INCREDIBLY HELPFUL. CONSIDER TO READ A POST BEFORE YOU GIVE DUMB REPLIES.

Level
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Am I the only who think Andro doesn't deserve any buffs at all? He is pretty annoying. There are bad Andro players and there are good ones. But i honestly don't think he needs buffs again. His mobility used to be terrible and now it's good again. He also got health buff.
    I will make sure to report all bugs and unbalances as much as i can so i'll be able to enjoy the game without catching cancer.

RIP SKYE, THE TWILIGHT ASSASSIN (Closed Beta-OB64)
    RIP YING, THE BLOSSOM (Closed Beta-OB62)

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Achievements:
    31 days registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points
    Androxus does 520 every .36s which is 1040 every 0.72sand 1560 every 1.08s. .
    This isn't even counting his 1000+ headshots. There's no reason to buff his damage. In fact his current damage output is ridiculous lol.

Level
    Achievements:
    Look at it guys... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDJzKfAnXRE

If you play him like he does(practice all the time) and you'll be invincible. He doesn't need any buffs. You don't even need to play 100% like him. Androxus always does lucky headshots and Heads Will Roll is definitely his best talent. He's a bully of the game. He is an abuser.
    I will make sure to report all bugs and unbalances as much as i can so i'll be able to enjoy the game without catching cancer.

Level
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 5000 Experience Points Overdrive 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    only thing i can say about buffing andro's damage topic is reduce his damage fall of and increase the buck's damage fall off this shotgun range is not look like shotgun

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by NaixSenpai View Post
    only thing i can say about buffing andro's damage topic is reduce his damage fall of and increase the buck's damage fall off this shotgun range is not look like shotgun
    Andro's damage fall off is okay though. Not the best one, obviously. But if they reduce it he will become more like a damage dealer flank. And we all know Lex is the cancer of the community alongside Zhin. Aka low/none drop off direct damage champs.

Level
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by IamMasd View Post
    Androxus does 520 every .36s which is 1040 every 0.72sand 1560 every 1.08s. .
    This isn't even counting his 1000+ headshots. There's no reason to buff his damage. In fact his current damage output is ridiculous lol.
    Exactly this. He has shortest time to kill of all champions. He needs a nerf, not a buff.
    September 2017, OB59
    Androxus was turned into the Spam Lord for more damage than any other champion.

Level
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Overdrive
    Quote Originally Posted by NaixSenpai View Post
    I still don't understand why you should be able to headshot people with a shotgun...

It's as dumb as enabling a champion to headshot people with a sword...

Guess what, Hi-Rez has no trouble doing both of this.
    Vote on how to nerf Fusillade!

Rework Jenos Celestial Touch for more burst heal

THE ABILITY TO READ IS INCREDIBLY HELPFUL. CONSIDER TO READ A POST BEFORE YOU GIVE DUMB REPLIES.

Beta Player Esquire NoScopeZone's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 19
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 31 days registered 250 Experience Points
    So what if they buff his damage? You think that will make him viable? He has low survivability and also you should get closer to your enemys to make some perfomance you go aggressively and you are instantly dead, because of his low mobility and the semi automatic (the fire rate). You people should understand that what makes androxus "OP" "Cancer" "He is in a bad spot right now" etc... is because of the semi automatic (his fire rate), spraying and spamming = 0 skills, 0 perfomance in matches, 1000 deaths.
    Paladins rank s2: Platinum II

Paladins 4 LIFE

Best game ever