Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Buff Androxus Damage

  1. #1
    Member Recruit
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    7
    Level
    1
    Points: 85, Level: 1
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    7 days registered Tagger Second Class

    Lightbulb Buff Androxus Damage

    I've been playing Androxus in a long time, and I noticed that his damage is not helping much. There are times when a firing rate of your revolver does not solve a things. i unloaded 6 bullets in champions that were being cured, and even with cauterizing, I could not kill because of the damage of revolver, others in which the opponent managed to kill me faster even though I hit the shots on him and in this occasions, i left him with little life after he killed me. My idea is to increase revolver damage from 520 to 540. So what do you guys think? (Sorry for any mistake in English grammar, I do not speak English very well.)

  2. #2
    Member Recruit iMaluma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    22
    Level
    3
    Points: 158, Level: 3
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 31 days registered
    tu no hablas muy bien ingles y yo te respondere en español xD, el daño de androxus esta muy bien ahora antes tenia 580 y eso era demasiado, pero si creo que necesita mas daño a dsitancia su revolver pierde mucho daño a distancia media y con este buff se le podria darle un nerf a su talento de heads will roll y reducir el daño extra de los hs a 30%

  3. #3
    Beta Player Sovereign Prince NekonataM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    1,155
    Level
    81
    Points: 16,218, Level: 81
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 132
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 2
    If Andro could use a buff on something, it's on his mobility. He doesn't need more range, he's not a damage champion.
    Last edited by NekonataM; 06-01-2018 at 10:37 PM.

  4. #4
    Beta Player Count Sarenzed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    710
    Level
    39
    Points: 3,947, Level: 39
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Overdrive
    About andro...

    He's fine, he just has a really high skill ceiling and requirement regarding pure mechanical skill.

    If you're a machine that never misses, can hit headshots reliably and you have godlick flicks, you're gonna be a great andro with a huge impact on the game.

    Maybe buff his base kit a bit.
    Nerf Heads will roll in return. It's just boring that this is the only andro talent you'll ever see or use.
    Vote on how to nerf Fusillade!


    Rework Jenos Celestial Touch for more burst heal



    THE ABILITY TO READ IS INCREDIBLY HELPFUL. CONSIDER TO READ A POST BEFORE YOU GIVE DUMB REPLIES.

  5. #5
    Member Recruit
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    7
    Level
    1
    Points: 85, Level: 1
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    7 days registered Tagger Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarenzed View Post
    About andro...

    He's fine, he just has a really high skill ceiling and requirement regarding pure mechanical skill.

    If you're a machine that never misses, can hit headshots reliably and you have godlick flicks, you're gonna be a great andro with a huge impact on the game.

    Maybe buff his base kit a bit.
    Nerf Heads will roll in return. It's just boring that this is the only andro talent you'll ever see or use.
    Got it. I understand you.

  6. #6
    Beta Player Baron Archenvu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Middle East - Palestine
    Posts
    204
    Level
    16
    Points: 929, Level: 16
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 71
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Androxus need tweaks need buff but not at damage at all , he is playable ( but not good ) and required high skill .

  7. #7
    Beta Player Baronet
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    123
    Level
    18
    Points: 1,134, Level: 18
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Andro needs low cooldowns and the old nether steps.

  8. #8
    Beta Player Count Sarenzed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    710
    Level
    39
    Points: 3,947, Level: 39
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Overdrive
    Quote Originally Posted by Archenvu View Post
    Androxus need tweaks need buff but not at damage at all , he is playable ( but not good ) and required high skill .
    Androxus is one of the champions, if not the champion, that requires the highest amount of pure mechanical skill. Great precision, flicks, etc.
    He has a really high skill requirement, that's why he's bad for most people.
    Vote on how to nerf Fusillade!


    Rework Jenos Celestial Touch for more burst heal



    THE ABILITY TO READ IS INCREDIBLY HELPFUL. CONSIDER TO READ A POST BEFORE YOU GIVE DUMB REPLIES.

  9. #9
    Beta Player Recruit Hurox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    24
    Level
    14
    Points: 778, Level: 14
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by WandererGrizzly View Post
    I've been playing Androxus in a long time, and I noticed that his damage is not helping much. There are times when a firing rate of your revolver does not solve a things. i unloaded 6 bullets in champions that were being cured, and even with cauterizing, I could not kill because of the damage of revolver, others in which the opponent managed to kill me faster even though I hit the shots on him and in this occasions, i left him with little life after he killed me. My idea is to increase revolver damage from 520 to 540. So what do you guys think? (Sorry for any mistake in English grammar, I do not speak English very well.)
    No no no! If anything, Androxus needs a hugh damage nerf! Let me just quote something written in a previous post:

    Androxus has a base 580 damage per shot, he can shoot once every 0,36s equalling to about 1740 damage per second (every 1,08s), or 780x3 = 2340 dps if you count headshots. To top it all off, Androxus got a legendary called “Heads will Roll” which allows him to deal an additional 50% damage on headshots. This translates to (1040x3) 3120 damage per 1.08 SECONDS!

    ... And people complain about Evie having too much damage (850 damage per second)!

  10. #10
    Banned Recruit
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    4
    Level
    1
    Points: 24, Level: 1
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurox View Post
    No no no! If anything, Androxus needs a hugh damage nerf! Let me just quote something written in a previous post:

    Androxus has a base 580 damage per shot, he can shoot once every 0,36s equalling to about 1740 damage per second (every 1,08s), or 780x3 = 2340 dps if you count headshots. To top it all off, Androxus got a legendary called “Heads will Roll” which allows him to deal an additional 50% damage on headshots. This translates to (1040x3) 3120 damage per 1.08 SECONDS!

    ... And people complain about Evie having too much damage (850 damage per second)!
    Why you take all shots like a headshots?AOE,no range falloff and you complain about Andro close range damage with spread and recoil.
    Last edited by bohnjolton; 06-03-2018 at 07:45 AM. Reason: just

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •