Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Buff Androxus Damage

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    7 days registered Tagger Second Class

Lightbulb Buff Androxus Damage

I've been playing Androxus in a long time, and I noticed that his damage is not helping much. There are times when a firing rate of your revolver does not solve a things. i unloaded 6 bullets in champions that were being cured, and even with cauterizing, I could not kill because of the damage of revolver, others in which the opponent managed to kill me faster even though I hit the shots on him and in this occasions, i left him with little life after he killed me. My idea is to increase revolver damage from 520 to 540. So what do you guys think? (Sorry for any mistake in English grammar, I do not speak English very well.)

Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 31 days registered
    tu no hablas muy bien ingles y yo te respondere en español xD, el daño de androxus esta muy bien ahora antes tenia 580 y eso era demasiado, pero si creo que necesita mas daño a dsitancia su revolver pierde mucho daño a distancia media y con este buff se le podria darle un nerf a su talento de heads will roll y reducir el daño extra de los hs a 30%

Beta Player Sovereign Prince NekonataM's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 132
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 2
    If Andro could use a buff on something, it's on his mobility. He doesn't need more range, he's not a damage champion.
    Last edited by NekonataM; 06-01-2018 at 10:37 PM.

Level
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Overdrive
    About andro...

He's fine, he just has a really high skill ceiling and requirement regarding pure mechanical skill.

If you're a machine that never misses, can hit headshots reliably and you have godlick flicks, you're gonna be a great andro with a huge impact on the game.

Maybe buff his base kit a bit.
    Nerf Heads will roll in return. It's just boring that this is the only andro talent you'll ever see or use.
    Vote on how to nerf Fusillade!

Rework Jenos Celestial Touch for more burst heal

THE ABILITY TO READ IS INCREDIBLY HELPFUL. CONSIDER TO READ A POST BEFORE YOU GIVE DUMB REPLIES.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    7 days registered Tagger Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarenzed View Post
    About andro...

He's fine, he just has a really high skill ceiling and requirement regarding pure mechanical skill.

If you're a machine that never misses, can hit headshots reliably and you have godlick flicks, you're gonna be a great andro with a huge impact on the game.

Maybe buff his base kit a bit.
    Nerf Heads will roll in return. It's just boring that this is the only andro talent you'll ever see or use.
    Got it. I understand you.

Level
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 71
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Androxus need tweaks need buff but not at damage at all , he is playable ( but not good ) and required high skill .

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Andro needs low cooldowns and the old nether steps.

Level
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Overdrive
    Quote Originally Posted by Archenvu View Post
    Androxus need tweaks need buff but not at damage at all , he is playable ( but not good ) and required high skill .
    Androxus is one of the champions, if not the champion, that requires the highest amount of pure mechanical skill. Great precision, flicks, etc.
    He has a really high skill requirement, that's why he's bad for most people.
    Vote on how to nerf Fusillade!

Rework Jenos Celestial Touch for more burst heal

THE ABILITY TO READ IS INCREDIBLY HELPFUL. CONSIDER TO READ A POST BEFORE YOU GIVE DUMB REPLIES.

Level
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by WandererGrizzly View Post
    I've been playing Androxus in a long time, and I noticed that his damage is not helping much. There are times when a firing rate of your revolver does not solve a things. i unloaded 6 bullets in champions that were being cured, and even with cauterizing, I could not kill because of the damage of revolver, others in which the opponent managed to kill me faster even though I hit the shots on him and in this occasions, i left him with little life after he killed me. My idea is to increase revolver damage from 520 to 540. So what do you guys think? (Sorry for any mistake in English grammar, I do not speak English very well.)
    No no no! If anything, Androxus needs a hugh damage nerf! Let me just quote something written in a previous post:

Androxus has a base 580 damage per shot, he can shoot once every 0,36s equalling to about 1740 damage per second (every 1,08s), or 780x3 = 2340 dps if you count headshots. To top it all off, Androxus got a legendary called “Heads will Roll” which allows him to deal an additional 50% damage on headshots. This translates to (1040x3) 3120 damage per 1.08 SECONDS!

... And people complain about Evie having too much damage (850 damage per second)!

Banned Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurox View Post
    No no no! If anything, Androxus needs a hugh damage nerf! Let me just quote something written in a previous post:

Androxus has a base 580 damage per shot, he can shoot once every 0,36s equalling to about 1740 damage per second (every 1,08s), or 780x3 = 2340 dps if you count headshots. To top it all off, Androxus got a legendary called “Heads will Roll” which allows him to deal an additional 50% damage on headshots. This translates to (1040x3) 3120 damage per 1.08 SECONDS!

... And people complain about Evie having too much damage (850 damage per second)!
    Why you take all shots like a headshots?AOE,no range falloff and you complain about Andro close range damage with spread and recoil.
    Last edited by bohnjolton; 06-03-2018 at 07:45 AM. Reason: just