Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Flankers Balancing 1- Lex

Level
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 100 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Lex's accuracy doesn't need reducing; at full speed his shot spread RNG can be incredibly annoying already. I can't count the number of times I've been in close range of a target & every shot past the first one has missed, despite the reticle being on target. The whole point of In Pursuit is to give you a short spell without this spread, & that basically only ever does body shots (you might get a headshot on sloped ground or if you're mid jump) so it'll never do as much damage as normal fire.

Retribution is OP against anyone in stealth, but the fact that you can't guarantee you'll get such a target makes it more or less balanced & it is an interesting skill.

Also, his ult is extremely difficult to use effectively right now, not only because a healer can immediately bring a tank out of the 65% HP range upon hearing it trigger, or because it's blocked by absolutely everything, but also because there appear to be no visuals whatsoever for it. Give us a cone or something so we know what kind of range & spread it covers (or, better still, grant champions a permanent ult option in the shooting gallery so it's not a pain to try & work out how far/wide it can hit).

If anything on Lex could do with nerfing, it's the Combat Slide buffs. I know he's meant to push hard straight ahead, but the Combat Slide setups are far more powerful than any of the others & tend to narrow the validity of different play styles for him.

Level
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 Tagger First Class 1000 Experience Points
    Sounds like you took some "inspiration" from my rework... (Link in signature)
    Last edited by OffPHwnr; 06-04-2018 at 12:44 AM.
    Current rank:Diamond(Master in S1)

Current Mains:

Flank: Zhin
    Damage: Sha lin
    Healer: Jenos
    Frontline: Fernando, Makoa, Ruckus, Khan (RIP torv)

Let the community be more involved in balancing Hi-rez, but stop looking to gold ranked players!

Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 200
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3 1 year registered
    Lex is for flanks what Seris is for healers, the easy to play champ. If all flanks are difficult to play it means though, that if a non-flank-main has to play flank in ranked, it will be a disaster.

Level
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    How about improving accuracy and making the hitbox smaller so ppl need skill now. And make pursuit less range
    Mal'damba main. Yet still pretty bad at damba.

Specs :
    Processor : Intel i5 1.7 GHZ
    Graphics card : Intel HD 4000
    Motherboard : I am playing on laptop so no one cares about the motherboard
    Ram : 8gb

Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 200
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3 1 year registered
    Well Lex is a pedestrian flank, while other flanks can fly or teleport, heal or become invulnerable, he can slide around a bit. Who'd play a flank that can't dish out damage fast and easily AND has no good skills?