Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Nerf Street justice

Unhappy Nerf Street justice

1800, this the damage that i saw a maeve taking me off with only one pouce, with the second she probably have dealed 2000 of damage. That's almost 4000 of life taken in 3 seconds or less, this is not fair.
    Please rethink this ability

Beta Player Grand Prince NaixSenpai's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 5000 Experience Points Overdrive 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    street justice well...

this talent is only talent left for maeve that let her be in META. but its kinda OP more and less its same for evie WH
    this talent does not belong to this game. maeve is a flank. flanks should not be able to counter or kill tanks fast unlike lex who can remove nando 1 vs 1. street justice is just finish off ability but still its pretty unfair that you can have 2 of that.

my suggestion is just REWORK street justice.
    and buff other talents or make her viable but how or what kind of patch notes...

idk ask maeve mains. they best ppl to balance maeve are good maeve mains from every tier
    (っ◔◡◔)っ Ty best Mod,

Beta Player Marquess Shadowpuppy's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 120
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    It needs a nerf but its not the damage that makes it OP.
    Its the fact that it goes through everything in the game except Zhins counter.

There is no way to counter play it. Maeve comes in tank is at half hitpoints
    Tank knows whats going to happen
    Can have every skill ready to go
    Tank dies in seconds

If i run in and pounce you in the back then good job on my part. \

Probably good just put a 5 second cool down on the bonus damage so maeve cannot back to back it any more and that would help greatly.

The other thing would be to make shields take the damage.

They need to think about buffing her other legend cards

I dont even like street justice but thats all i play with because the other cards are just lame ducks.
    If your teams SUCKS and you find that you can not do anything,... You Suck!

The road to recovery lies in admitting You SUCK!

Doing well with a good team is no indication of true skill.
    Stop name calling an admit that you can do better, and you will.

DONT BE AFRAID TO DIE, ITS THE ONLY WAY TO LEARN NOT TOO...

Mains & Sub Mains
    • Makoa ------- Drogoz
    • Maeve ------- Cassie
    • Viktor -------- Barik
    • Lian ---------- Lex

Level
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Add a 700 dmg cap to SJ.

Nerf all her DR cards to 3.5 or 4 per rank.

Maeve is suppose to be a Hit-and-run champ not a tanky champ she is right now with all the DR cards -__-
    Torv aimbot gone

Now get rid of Lex and lian's

Quote Originally Posted by Joccasela View Post
    Wormhole hinders mobility.

Level
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 62
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Don't nerf, just delete it ASAP.
    Signatures are meant to be short, sweet, and witty!!!!

So... lets pretend this one fits all those requirements, k?

Level
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Overdrive Forum Tier 3
    Make the damage work like tyra's mercy kill: Based on percentage HP, not actual HP.
    PLEASE FIX YOUR GAME

Bugs have feelings, too! They don't like to be ignored! So pay attention to them, please.

BALANCE CONSOLE AND PC SEPARATELY

THE ABILITY TO READ IS INCREDIBLY HELPFUL. CONSIDER TO READ A POST BEFORE YOU GIVE DUMB REPLIES.

We're having a discussion. That doesn't work like ranting and shouting out bias without giving any kind of reason or detail.

Level
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshYarIvar View Post
    Don't nerf, just delete it ASAP.
    ^ I can second that.
    Torv aimbot gone

Now get rid of Lex and lian's

Quote Originally Posted by Joccasela View Post
    Wormhole hinders mobility.

Beta Player Recruit ShogunPukin's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points
    As I said in the other post, just buff her base kit and delete street justice. She is almost the same cancer than zhin, androxus and lex in this patch but in a different way, with street justice she is more oriented to finish off champs rather than flanking. Being oriented to finish off wouldn't be a problem, the problem is that she is far better vs tanks than vs other champs. By Percentage HP like sarenzed said would be fine too or just bring back triple jump or something else

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points Tagger First Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 2
    I don't get why people say street Justice is op. As a Maeve main ( on console mind you) I'd say cat burglar is op. She can do 2080 Damage in two seconds killing a Skye in 2 hits. Leaving most kinessa players unable to de-scope when they realize they have been hit. Perhaps no one complains because you need to be accurate. However I do believe cat burglar is stronger then street Justice.

Level
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by KosMos View Post
    I don't get why people say street Justice is op. As a Maeve main ( on console mind you) I'd say cat burglar is op. She can do 2080 Damage in two seconds killing a Skye in 2 hits. Leaving most kinessa players unable to de-scope when they realize they have been hit. Perhaps no one complains because you need to be accurate. However I do believe cat burglar is stronger then street Justice.
    Cat Burglar requires you to land your daggers (and specifically the first ones after prowl if you want the bonus damage). This can be avoided by players moving out of the way, or using shields. Or if you have to get really close to land the daggers, then that puts you at risk because Maeve is very squishy. And while 2-shotting another Flank or a Sniper is strong, let's remember that those are both very squishy champions that are your prime targets.

The reason why Street Justice is OP is because it doesn't matter WHO you attack, whether it's a Flank, or a Damage, or a Tank. It does the same % damage to everyone, regardless of their HP. It goes through shields, so there's no way to stop it. And then Maeve can just reset her cooldowns and do 2 pounces in a row, which takes a HUUUGE chunk away from the target, and there's little to nothing they can do to stop it. I'm an Inara main, and I'll tell you that it's no fun trying to cap the point (fighting off enemy tanks and trying to avoid the enemy dmg and all that), when a Maeve runs in and just double-pounces and melts me. I'm one of the tankiest champs in the game, and there is NOTHING I can do to stop this huge portion of my health from being zapped away.

I don't mind Maeve having some good damage abilities. I wouldn't even mind it going through shields so much. But Flanks CANNOT have percentage-based skills like Street Justice. Flanks are meant to be chasing down lone squishies and finishing off kills. They are not supposed to be melting frontlines with barely any effort (or at all). Percentage based skills like this are a lazy design, and completely unbalanced.
    The Stone Oracle of Blades