Thread: Paladins Community Outreach Project (Giveaways!)

Level
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 167
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4

Paladins Community Outreach Project (Giveaways!)

(click on the banner to join the official discord server of the PCOP )

*DISCLAIMER: I am in no way part of HiRez, although the codes that I give out are from them*

Hello Paladins community!
    Today, I will talk about something that unlike my former giveaways and contests, will be long term. This means that this project will last for a long time in the future.

What is it?

TL;DR: Every 1-2 patches, I will do a giveaway giving extra entries for supporting 1-3 small communities/people who don’t get codes each patch. This will help out small people in the community, as the community is most important. (Still recommend reading the whole thing, I have some interesting things to say )

The Paladins Community Outreach Project (PCOP).
    How many of you know a small streamer or community etc. who are great people? I do. I’m sure you do too. These people, although kind and wonderful people, are not fortunate to receive promotional material from the game. That’s where the PCOP comes in. I am a very lucky individual who receives promotional material, specifically codes, every single Paladins patch. But why should I just use them every time the forums discord server gets 100 members, or another server that I’m on hits a milestone? Why shouldn’t I use it to help those small streamers mentioned earlier? I’ve been gifted with these codes for the community, and I feel that these codes are for you, and these codes are for everyone.
    As well, the community is what keeps this game together. There would be no audience, no feedback. What would the game be without you? You are the most important part of this game, the soul of it, the part that brings everything together.

Now that I’ve given an explanation of the reason behind it, let’s get into the nitty gritty. What exactly is it that I am trying to run?
    Current plan:
    Use a giveaway platform to support smaller communities/people/content creators not able to receive promotional material. In each giveaway, I will do 1-3 small communities/people, giving more entries for people supporting them. I think that this will greatly increase their supporters and circle, especially if the PCOP gets bigger and more popular.
    To do one giveaway every 1-2 patches. This may increase if I get more supporters, more on that later.

Long Term Goals:

What do I plan on making this? Well, I hope to be doing this for a long time, but there’s another goal for me… (as well as some other of my thoughts and ideas in this section too)

I want some more people, people who are part of the Partner Program (code program) to support this project. Think of how many more people we can support with many more codes? Just something to keep in mind, I don’t expect this to happen right away :P.

I hope to get advertised by many people and communities so we can support everyone further.

I hope to regulate everything using discord, but also to keep up with everything using the forums.

Answers to Some Questions:

How can I or someone I know get helped out?
    DM Borvik on discord (preferably) at Borvik#8160 . If you cannot do this, the forums can be used as another mean of communication. I will also be on the lookout for some people/communities (and will contact them with info), as well as some helpers in the future.

How will you choose who to help out?
    As this is planned to be long term, I hope to help out everyone. That sounds like a lot, and I know it is. However, not everyone can be assisted. I refuse to give service to a racist, or anyone showing hatred and negativity. I will, however, serve people spreading positivity. I will be the judge of that.

What do I need to give you if you assist me?
    Nothing. Easy as that. This is about helping out, not getting me popularity. However, we would appreciate if you could advertise PCOP within your community.

How old are you?
    Yes, I am 13 goddamnit.

Finally, I understand that one person can not stay committed to support every single person/community. If you could just help out one or two, in your lifetime, it would be of appreciation. The giveaways are encouragement for more people to help out, but nothing is required of you. I just want you to know that the people/communities I choose to support are good and fun people, and I am sure that you will enjoy hanging out with them. This is really a chance to meet new people and see what other parts of the Paladins community think.

We're always looking to grow! Go ahead and advertise this project anywhere you want Make sure to link this thread and the discord server: https://discord.gg/AKKx33G .

What more do you want to see from the PCOP? Got any questions? Leave it down in the comments, or ask me on discord (Borvik#8160), and I’ll try to get to them ASAP.

Cheers and much love to the community,
    thank you again for reading this,

Last edited by Borvik; 05-29-2018 at 10:19 PM.

Level
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 167
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    Hey everyone -
    Our first promotion giveaway is out, we are doing the Archangel Tyra skin. Please go check it out and support the chosen people at https://gleam.io/hQv0H/pcop-1-archan...-skin-giveaway !
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.