Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: battlepass experience

Level
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 2
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    They would not give skins for gold, they already have money problems, come on!
    The only thing good for gold, at the moment, is sprays. There were tons, many of which never releases for purchase. So, why not giving those?
    100k gold = one spray.
    that's a good idea
    but then battle pass xp needs to become gold at a certain ration like 100M xp = 1M gold
    http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...ea-for-talents

stop throwing away former vip skins for free
    fix raeve maeve

bow is stronger than the sword, or guns, or...snake

Level
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 5000 Experience Points
    They would not give skins for gold, they already have money problems, come on!
    The only thing good for gold, at the moment, is sprays. There were tons, many of which never releases for purchase. So, why not giving those?
    100k gold = one spray.
    Actually HiRezChris said on Reddit somewhere that there will be gold exclusive items in 1.3. I think that was supposed to include skins...? So maybe. :P

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    That would be great, but for real I will be satisfied even with spray option.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#StopPlayingSupports
    Let them see how a game with shit-nerfed supports is.

Level
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Achievements:
    Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by MrsCrii View Post
    If you're at 35 now you should have no trouble getting to 50 even without having the bonuses from buying the Battle Pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by TangAce View Post
    i don't think grind takes 90days, maybe half if you don't play a lot
    I honestly don't agree with that.
    I mean, I reached lvl 50 quite quickly but I played regularly and I puchased the battle pass at day 1 too, so I think more "casual" players will require more time to finish the battle pass

I seriously doubt they'd ever do that, but even if they did the amount would surely have to be higher. I've got something like 18 million extra Battle Pass experience right now...that would be something like 54 Diamond Chests. I think you'll agree that would be excessive. ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by TangAce View Post
    and about giving gold and diamond chests, if they do it it should be like 1 just for 25 million xp, not 100k, because if it was 100k i would get hundreds of chests actually
    Yeah my figures were just an example, clearly they need some fair adjustments^^"
    Although 25 million xp for a single chest's too much imho, I'm playing paladins more randomly now that I'm done with the battle pass, so I think an in-between solution between our suggestions is the way to go ^^

I think gold or experience towards the next Battle Pass is fine. Maybe pass it along until the end of Battle Pass 3 (end of 2018) and then convert any excess exp to gold then, or something. Then start over for the 2019 Battle Passes.
    Great suggestion! ^^

That's the most senseless thing to do. I would never buy even a single level. They are there to show your experience with a champ, not the amount of gold you had to waste.
    I admit I bought a couple lvls for 5-6 champs to get their titles (like, my ying was lvl 29, I bought lvl 30 to speed it up a little bit), but yeah 0>50 is nonsense, ur team needs to know how skillful u are with a certain champ, so by buying all those lvls u're not just "cheating", u're putting ur team in a crappy disarvantaging situation as well.

There are supposed to be gold-exclusive skins/items coming in patch 1.3 according to HiRezChris (on reddit) so that's something to look forward to.
    That's some great news!
    Mainly healer and tank. Main champs:
    - Support: Seris, Ying, Furia
    - Frontline: Inara, Nando, Torvald
    - Dmg: Vivian

Up for teaming up and have fun playing together,
    shitstormers get on my nerves. <3

Level
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    i win approximatively 1-5M xp each day
    even if you remove all boosters you still get approximatively let's say 300k xp is you only play few matches
    if you play more you can get easy 1M each day if you are nolife then you get 5M easy

but as i said if you don't play you don't really need skins

fix raeve maeve

Beta Player Baron Blargimazombie's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I agree with wanting to buy sprays again, maybe not for 100k each though.

I don't really know the answer here though, while it feels like a huge waste with all the extra points, what could they actually do that would be reasonable? Gold I guess is the best since it doesn't hurt their bottom line and we supposedly might have stuff to spend it on? I don't think having it rollover is great since that means some people would literally have to do nothing for the next passes (pretty sure I wouldn't anyway, if not now then by the time it's out that would surely be the case). Chests... eh, not unless way more stuff goes in them too, as it is many of us already have extras. Maybe I shouldn't be so selfish about it, I'm sure people with less things would be happy for extras, but that leaves out much of the playerbase.

I guess what I'm getting at is that the ideas all have merit, but they have issues as well, and I'm not sure there's a clean easy solution to this.
    Paladins IGN: Blargimazombie
    Paladins Strike IGN: Blarg (It kind of runs on my potato tablet)

I can be abrasive sometimes but I'll still be friends if you want ^^

Level
    Achievements:
    well there will always be an issue somehow
    but for now, hirez seems to focus on new players and not older ones, they also seem to focus on those who don't play much
    for once they could do something for the others maybe? because more and more will stop playing if this continues this way

turn xp into gold is good option (would require few adjustement like cost of champions tho) and then add features buying with gold (could be anything really) and remove the damn gold lvl boost

fix raeve maeve

Beta Player Sovereign Prince Conrad_Max's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 2 25000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4
    Quote Originally Posted by TangAce;515919...
    but for now, hirez seems to focus on new players and not older ones...
    Do you know this to be a fact? Have they ever stated this "fact" anywhere?

Certainly, they want new players, but in order to be successful they will also have to balance that with maintaining their veteran players. And those new players will soon enough become veterans themselves.
    The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

I play Paladins: Champions of the Realm on my hardwired and mic'd PlayStation 4.

We are the "balance".

Console login link: https://forumlogin.paladins.com/psn.aspx

Paladins Strike ID - ConradMax.

"Thanks for your support!"

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad_Max View Post
    Do you know this to be a fact? Have they ever stated this "fact" anywhere?

Certainly, they want new players, but in order to be successful they will also have to balance that with maintaining their veteran players. And those new players will soon enough become veterans themselves.
    not a fact indeed, and i am not talking about gameplay here just about use of gold skins etc...
    older players have tons of useless gold and lots of chest sitting dust
    then comes events where if you buy you don't even need to play, the the reintroduction of vip skins (yes divine seris as a free gift for all those who paid bundles, but those who already have it and still buy bundles for others skins, they get nothing so yes it is a gift for new players and same goes for goddess and nightmare packs)
    so yes i think they focus on getting new players to pay and do not care about those who paid and would like to continue

fix raeve maeve