Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: battlepass experience

Level
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 2
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points

Lightbulb battlepass experience

hi everyone
    so there are still 53 days remaining for battle pass
    and i unlocked every single thing in it in like 1 week maybe 2
    in a week or two everyone will have unlocked everything
    so what do we get for the remaining xp? i mean quest rewards nothing actually

i feel like i would want the remaining xp to become gold (at least it gives something and maybe someday we will use it)
    because i don't think turn it into account or champ xp is good because then lvls means nothing anymore (it already doesn't mean much)
    so gold would be better (tho you canbuy lvl with gold xD )

what do you think?
    http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...ea-for-talents

stop throwing away former vip skins for free
    fix raeve maeve

bow is stronger than the sword, or guns, or...snake

Level
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 64
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Overdrive Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by TangAce View Post
    hi everyone
    so there are still 53 days remaining for battle pass
    and i unlocked every single thing in it in like 1 week maybe 2
    in a week or two everyone will have unlocked everything
    so what do we get for the remaining xp? i mean quest rewards nothing actually

i feel like i would want the remaining xp to become gold (at least it gives something and maybe someday we will use it)
    because i don't think turn it into account or champ xp is good because then lvls means nothing anymore (it already doesn't mean much)
    so gold would be better (tho you canbuy lvl with gold xD )

what do you think?
    I like that.

I'm already finished, too. They shouldn't increase the amount of XP required because less active players wouldn't be able to complete the battle pass then.

But they could give us something for all the battle pass xp after lvl 50.
    PLEASE FIX YOUR GAME

Bugs have feelings, too! They don't like to be ignored! So pay attention to them, please.

BALANCE CONSOLE AND PC SEPARATELY

THE ABILITY TO READ IS INCREDIBLY HELPFUL. CONSIDER TO READ A POST BEFORE YOU GIVE DUMB REPLIES.

We're having a discussion. That doesn't work like ranting and shouting out bias without giving any kind of reason or detail.

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Many people have not bought the battle pass at day 1, so they need more time. I am at level 35 or similar.
    On top of that, considering (as stated in another thread) that I am getting only useless gold or XP, I couldn't care less of further grinding.
    I have to play like a crazy for... gold? Really? I already have 4 millions of it and there's nothing I can spend it on.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#StopPlayingSupports
    Let them see how a game with shit-nerfed supports is.

Level
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Achievements:
    Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Gold's become more and more useless these days, and we all have already plenty of it.
    I'd suggest excess exp becomes battle pass 2 exp, or gold/diamond chests (e.g. every 100/150k extra exp = a gold chest, 300/350k = diamond chest)
    Mainly healer and tank. Main champs:
    - Support: Seris, Ying, Furia
    - Frontline: Inara, Nando, Torvald
    - Dmg: Vivian

Up for teaming up and have fun playing together,
    shitstormers get on my nerves. <3

Level
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 57
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    Many people have not bought the battle pass at day 1, so they need more time. I am at level 35 or similar.
    On top of that, considering (as stated in another thread) that I am getting only useless gold or XP, I couldn't care less of further grinding.
    I have to play like a crazy for... gold? Really? I already have 4 millions of it and there's nothing I can spend it on.
    If you're at 35 now you should have no trouble getting to 50 even without having the bonuses from buying the Battle Pass. There is a Gold & Diamond Chest in the free track, so it's not just gold. Though if you're like me you've got unused Gold & Diamond Chests sitting around collecting dust. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Echoelin View Post
    Gold's become more and more useless these days, and we all have already plenty of it.
    I'd suggest excess exp becomes battle pass 2 exp, or gold/diamond chests (e.g. every 100/150k extra exp = a gold chest, 300/350k = diamond chest)
    I seriously doubt they'd ever do that, but even if they did the amount would surely have to be higher. I've got something like 18 million extra Battle Pass experience right now...that would be something like 54 Diamond Chests. I think you'll agree that would be excessive. ^^

I think gold or experience towards the next Battle Pass is fine. Maybe pass it along until the end of Battle Pass 3 (end of 2018) and then convert any excess exp to gold then, or something. Then start over for the 2019 Battle Passes.

There are supposed to be gold-exclusive skins/items coming in patch 1.3 according to HiRezChris (on reddit) so that's something to look forward to. Somehow I doubt that will be enough to eat up our millions of gold but you never know. :P

Level
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    i have 55 millions extra xp
    they will never convert it to chests
    gold is useless but at least i could have all chars at lvl 50 lol
    they should have thought about that before

fix raeve maeve

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsCrii View Post
    If you're at 35 now you should have no trouble getting to 50 even without having the bonuses from buying the Battle Pass.
    I am at level 49. But there are people who, maybe, have just bought the battle pass (for they had not enough crystals before) and need time to grind.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsCrii View Post
    Though if you're like me you've got unused Gold & Diamond Chests sitting around collecting dust. :P
    After using 2 to get Furia's emote and pose, now I have 13 gold chests collecting dust... :-/

I'd just would like to see sprays coming back, purchasable with gold, so I could get rid of my 4 and more millions of coins...

gold is useless but at least i could have all chars at lvl 50 lol
    That's the most senseless thing to do. I would never buy even a single level. They are there to show your experience with a champ, not the amount of gold you had to waste.
    I've finally found it!

#StopPlayingSupports

Beta Player Grand Prince NaixSenpai's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 5000 Experience Points Overdrive 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    he talking about after lvl 50.
    and yes i think they can add something like

for every 100K xp you gain you can have gold chest for 5th chest you will have diamond chest or something ?
    or convert them to gold
    or idk update the level rewards to 70 or 100
    (っ◔◡◔)っ Ty best Mod,

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    I am at level 49. But there are people who, maybe, have just bought the battle pass (for they had not enough crystals before) and need time to grind.

After using 2 to get Furia's emote and pose, now I have 13 gold chests collecting dust... :-/

I'd just would like to see sprays coming back, purchasable with gold, so I could get rid of my 4 and more millions of coins...

That's the most senseless thing to do. I would never buy even a single level. They are there to show your experience with a champ, not the amount of gold you had to waste.
    well, even if you don't purchase it right away you still grind levels and when you buy it you remain at the same level, and i don't think grind takes 90days, maybe half if you don't play a lot (but if you don't then you probably don't waste money in the game so you don't really care)
    i have like 15 gold chest collecting dust (like most of former high vip tier)
    and well, it's just for the gold skins that i want all char at lvl 50, or they should add very expensive skins you can buy only with gold, so only people playing a lot (and so having lots of battle pass xp which would convert in gold somehow) could buy

and about giving gold and diamond chests, if they do it it should be like 1 just for 25 million xp, not 100k, because if it was 100k i would get hundreds of chests actually

and even if they update lvls to 100 i would still have remaining xp -.-

fix raeve maeve

Level
    Achievements:
    They would not give skins for gold, they already have money problems, come on!
    The only thing good for gold, at the moment, is sprays. There were tons, many of which never releases for purchase. So, why not giving those?
    100k gold = one spray.
    I've finally found it!

#StopPlayingSupports