View Poll Results: READ THE POST BEFORE VOTING: How should fusillade be balanced

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll

1 1.92%

3 5.77%

7 13.46%

6 11.54%

11 21.15%

2 3.85%

3 5.77%

15 28.85%

4 7.69%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Fusillade balance

Level
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered 500 Experience Points
    I know very well how to read also I know quite well how to THINK. Thread name is "Fusillade balance". Fusillade talent doesnt exists without champion its attached to. It is tied to base attack damage drogoz does, changing base attack damage will indirectly nerf fusillade.
    Fusillade is ridiculous with his base damage. Changes decreasing it 5% - 10% would be possible if base damage would go down, otherwise it really should really be nerfed hard. I agree I dont know drogoz that well like but saying I have no idea about drogoz is completely wrong. I see what that champion does and how other damage champions cant even hope about achieving. After getting few levels I will surely know more but its very unlikely i would change my opinion about him making waaaay too much damage, way too easily. And other issues like flying, aoe damage being high and him being greedy, evil, flame spiting dragon.

You call base attack damage, frequency of that attack in this game a theoretical stats and say something about practical stats. I dont think you understand those stats are VERY practical. Damage dealt to enemy team is based on how well you can hit enemies and how much dps u have. Drogoz has big dps. Did you even look at that links ive posted above?? There are projectile speeds listed...
    Although there isnt one for drogoz but I think you know it isnt much diffrent that one of pip or willo have. Projectile speed isnt everything. Drogoz when used by skilled player doesnt have any trouble scoring direct hits on targets.

And you tell me
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarenzed View Post

So you have no idea about drogoz, you can't really read and you have no idea about balancing.
    Im not the one who is making huge mistake you made it.

Ive read your sentence about movement speed. I think YOU SHOULD READ my above post again carefuly to understand what ive meant. Drogoz "land mobility" is berely noticable when he has soooo much VERTICAL mobility - flying mobility... And most champs cant even move from point A to point B when point B is in the air and is outside their jumping distance or they cant fall to point B from place above it. That mobility is much higher to that which willo possesses. He even flies much faster during his ult than willo. Im comparing him to willo cause they have similar traits.

It would be pointless to argue with biased person. You dont seem to take diffrent opinions quite well.
    You are butthurt about constructive opinions

Quotes from your two above posts:
    "The only way he can ever be OP is against noobs who can neither hit shit on an airborne target nor look up."

Hitting target from the air so much easier than from ground. You can cover much bigger area with your fire and target will probably be confused from where attack is coming.

"Reducing his dmg to 720 will just kill him. It's just a pathetic suggestion."
    Taking criticism is hard I know but you know people might have different opinions than you and nobody is always right.

"That's why I know him a lot better than you and know much better how he can be balanced, what his strengths are and what his weaknesses are."
    At least you SHOULD know.

"So you have no idea about drogoz, you can't really read and you have no idea about balancing." Ive replied to that at start of my post

"Yes, he can fly. But unless you're a shitty noob with potato aim it doesn't matter."

Not all champs are kinessa or stirx or cassie even they should be really careful not to get 2 hit. Drogoz will kill you in 2!! hits with his most used overpowered fusillade talent if you wont be focused on dodging his rockets. I wonder who is "shitty noob with potato aim" I think such people might like to play champs that are easy or overpowered to boost their small egos. You know drogoz has huge hitbox making aiming easier... Also HE CAN FLY!!!

"The only champion in the entire game that is really bad against airborne champions is drogoz himself."

If this isnt biased then what is?? Cant you just fly closer to enemy drogoz from flank and then try to hit him?? You think thats hard? That doesnt require much skill. Try grokh.

"Pip and willo have pretty fast projectile speed" yet you've said in first post "he has still one of the slowest projectile speeds in the game and is a blaster only pros might be able to hit any airborne target with drogoz"

You said it yourself pip and willo are blasters so in reality they really need a lot of skill to deal with overpowered champs like drogoz!!! And they dont have fast projectile speeds if drogoz "has one of the slowest projectile speeds" they arent far behind. Im not the only one who thinks drogoz is overpowered.

"This "He can fly" thing is a typical noob argument"
    Tanks with short range berely can pose any threat to him. He has great safety against makoa hook he can always FLY in the air. He can FLY above inara wall. He can FLY above areas that other characters cant even pass ( at least not without dying) like area behind barriers in magistrate archives (close to the big telescope) You said it that he gets better angle for his attacks.

"Calling drogoz OP just because he's better in one useless comparison (theoretical dps on paper, not practical dps) just shows your lack of knowledge about the game."

Thats why ive also linked cassie wiki page and ive never said he is op cause he is better than willo you have just mindlessly assumed it. Ive said he is op just that.
    Again please LEARN HOW TO READ you even have signature stating that "ability to read is incredibly helpful"

also let me list these

"Well, I don't need to be grandmaster to find out that you have no idea what you're talking about and that you're just a toxic noob crying for a nerf cuz you can't aim.
    You don't need to be grandmaster to say something reasonable about balance."
    "The only way he can ever be OP is against noobs who can neither hit shit on an airborne target nor look up."
    "So you have no idea about drogoz, you can't really read and you have no idea about balancing."
    "Yes, he can fly. But unless you're a shitty noob with potato aim it doesn't matter"
    "The only champion in the entire game that is really bad against airborne champions is drogoz himself."
    "This "He can fly" thing is a typical noob argument"

Who is toxic noob who doesnt know shit about ballancing?? You like to flame!! Dragons like to flame

"Yes, I'm surely a bit biased."

That states clearly what your entire two posts were about. A biased drogoz main doesnt want his dear champion nerfed to be in line with other champions. His ego allows only small even very small changes to drogoz.
    Anyone who has diffrent opinion will be bashed called "toxic noob", "unskilled". And you are the toxic one!!
    A Flaming dragon.
    Im not stating I know everything how to ballance drogoz ive just stated my opinion cause it looked for me that this ridiculous champion might not get decent nerfs only some tweaks to fusillade cause biased drogoz main made a thread about "ballancing fusillade". I know very well I might be wrong but you just wanted to pass sneaky insults towards me.

"When I started playing paladins as a noob, even champion on the enemy would run against me felt OP"

Im not dumb. Ive played a lot video games so I know that I have to know how game works what characters can, what are strenghts and weaknesses of characters, what other people think about characters. I dont childlishly assume: cause I cant deal with champion - that champion is op. I knew there are diffrent skilled players in this game like in other multiplayer games. I known this long before ive even made Paladins account. You still seem be that "noob" you wrote. You cant seem to realize champion you defend might be overpowered and its much easier for him get elo, get high damage to enemy team score, win matches. Your use of petty logic and biased knowledge about champion doesnt make you a person who knows definitely what champion needs. You are immature. Smart sounding sentences, posts wont change that.
    I wouldnt bother replying if you would just leave unbiased constructive criticism.
    Last edited by Kerablis; 06-13-2018 at 10:04 AM.

Level
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Overdrive Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerablis View Post
    [blah blah blah nonsense pathetic tries to justify yourself]
    You're new to the forum. You're new to the game.

You have never played drogoz. You never played against him on a decent skill level (play time tells a lot), you never played him, let alone played him against skilled counters.

You have nothing to say anybody could take serious.

Even after the recent buff (drogoz was shit before that) that increased his projectile speed and therefore made fusillade easier to play people never complain about drogoz, only about fusillade since he's fine with every other legendary.

You do. I don't think everyone else is wrong, it's more likely that you're wrong.

You complain about his dps, that he can fly, etc. blah blah. Well, none of that got changed with the projectile speed buff and he was shit before that buff. So these things don't make him OP.

Come back when you know more about drogoz and the game.
    PLEASE FIX YOUR GAME

Bugs have feelings, too! They don't like to be ignored! So pay attention to them, please.

BALANCE CONSOLE AND PC SEPARATELY

THE ABILITY TO READ IS INCREDIBLY HELPFUL. CONSIDER TO READ A POST BEFORE YOU GIVE DUMB REPLIES.

We're having a discussion. That doesn't work like ranting and shouting out bias without giving any kind of reason or detail.

Level
    Achievements:
    Blah blah blah
    Ive played against fisheko 2 days ago friend. Although it was team deathmatch.
    You are immature, toxic, biased and you cant take criticism. Ive said a lot in a constructive way. Guess you didnt see many opinions who are different than yours. Go look around in this forum there are many people complaining that he can two shoot people, that he is op like cassie, zhin, snipers but that would require ability to read which is problematic for you.

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Overdrive Forum Tier 3
    Blah blah blah
    You are immature, toxic, biased and you cant take criticism. Ive said a lot in a constructive way. Guess you didnt see many opinions who are different than yours. Go look around in this forum there are many people complaining that he can two shoot people, that he is op like cassie, zhin, snipers but that would require ability to read which is problematic for you.
    Either you try really hard to ignore me or you actually can't:
    Yes, people complain about 2-shotting because he 2-shots with fusillade.
    They want to nerf fusillade.
    Nobody wants to nerf his base kit.

We can talk about fusillade nerfs, but his base kit does not need any kinds of nerfs (everyone besides you will agree with me regarding this), that's a no-go.

When you said that 10% dmg red on fusillade was too much I got your point.

But the moment you suggested a 720 base damage you just lost all your credibility because no sane person would ever suggest right now to nerf drogoz' base kit. What makes him strong right now are certain loadout cards and talents. Not his base kit.

The only way I'm biased is that I don't want him to be as crap as moji.
    I took your criticisim and I refuted it with logic while you kept repeating wrong arguments I proved wrong like 3 times.
    And I'm just getting toxic because you just can't listen to logic and like to stick to your incredibly bias against drogoz instead.

Playing against fisheko in a DM (where most pro players have really low elos since they're all playing siege) doesn't increase your knowledge about drogoz.

And still, this time even for a blind to see it:
    YOU CAN'T SAY SOMETHING ABOUT A CHAMPION YOU DON'T PLAY A LOT WITHOUT LACKING FUNDAMENTAL KNOWLEDGE AND BEING MUCH MORE BIASED THAN A MAIN COULD EVER BE.

Got it?
    PLEASE FIX YOUR GAME

Bugs have feelings, too! They don't like to be ignored! So pay attention to them, please.

THE ABILITY TO READ IS INCREDIBLY HELPFUL. CONSIDER TO READ A POST BEFORE YOU GIVE DUMB REPLIES.

We're having a discussion. That doesn't work like ranting and shouting out bias without giving any kind of reason or detail.

Level
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 111
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Blah blah blah
    Yes, they complain that he's OP and can two shot people...with Fusillade. Without it he can't do that. Without it he's fine. Fusillade being nerfed would solve your problem.

And don't judge Drogoz by Fisheko's performance. Even before this buff to projectile speed he could obliterate an entire team of anybody but pros with Drogoz (and sometimes even pros). He's a blaster god...maybe THE blaster god. They could nerf Drogoz into the ground and he would still kill you with Drogoz. :P

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered 500 Experience Points
    I know very well how to read also I know quite well how to THINK. Thread name is "Fusillade balance". Fusillade talent doesnt exists without champion its attached to. It is tied to base attack damage drogoz does, changing base attack damage will indirectly nerf fusillade.
    Fusillade is ridiculous with his base damage. Changes decreasing it 5% - 10% would be possible if base damage would go down, otherwise it really should really be nerfed hard.
    This is your first problem and why I refuse to take this post seriously not because you our new ,but you made a very poor choice in balance. YOU DO NOT BALANCE A CHARACTER A ROUND A TALENT YOU BALANCE THE TALENT AROUND THE CHARACTER. When you buff or nerf a characters base kit around a talent you get shit like SJ Maeve when Hi-Rez destroyed her base kit a second time in a row because of this Talent making Maeve without it one of the weakest characters in game ,but with makes her very op and frustrating to play against. If you make balance changes remember to balance the Talent around the character and not the character around the Talent.

Level
    Achievements:
    I didnt post about drogoz cause ive played vs fisheko thats one thing. Youve said I didnt met good drogoz but ive met one. He had around 2400 elo
    second thing: His attack damage with fusillade is joke and without its still too big
    third thing: I wouldnt be so opinionated about champ if simply sarenzed wouldnt put sneaky insults in his posts. Ive listed them two posts ago
    Also Kingasce There wouldnt be any problems if they removed fusillade entirely. =)
    Last edited by Kerablis; 06-13-2018 at 03:23 PM.

Beta Player Viscount
    Level
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 179
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3
    second thing: His attack damage with fusillade is joke and without its still too big
    I'm sorry, but I just don't agree with this either. Fusillade may be an issue, but Drogoz in general really isn't. Also, I think you are badly underestimating what it means to face someone like Fisheko.
    Give your Ying a big hug!

"If fascism comes ... it will probably be wrapped up in the American flag and heralded as a plea for liberty and preservation of the constitution."

— James Waterman Wise, Jr.

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it."

— Martin Luther King, Jr.

Level
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Fusillade problem would go away if :
    1. HiRez raise DD, Support and Frontline HP.
    With 1350 per shot, of course he can just be a face hugger and win as supports are capped at 2200HP, DD at 2400HP (? correct me ?), and Frontline at 4900HP max

2. Fussilade should not proc with Salvo. 1 combo creating a 3000 HP blast is just broken (it's been a year Hi-rez, you are making this a feature aren't you?)

Bonus effect : raising HP also raise TTK and makes Flanknando,Flankminus,FlankNara ineffective cause their DPS is low and DD would win in 1v1 against them
    thank you for curing my Paladins addiction

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by GaoShun View Post
    Fusillade problem would go away if :
    1. HiRez raise DD, Support and Frontline HP.
    With 1350 per shot, of course he can just be a face hugger and win as supports are capped at 2200HP, DD at 2400HP (? correct me ?), and Frontline at 4900HP max

2. Fussilade should not proc with Salvo. 1 combo creating a 3000 HP blast is just broken (it's been a year Hi-rez, you are making this a feature aren't you?)

Bonus effect : raising HP also raise TTK and makes Flanknando,Flankminus,FlankNara ineffective cause their DPS is low and DD would win in 1v1 against them
    I feel like additional HP wouldn't solve all problems... I like the idea tho
    I'd say nerf fusillade and buff HP to create better overall balance.
    PLEASE FIX YOUR GAME