View Poll Results: READ THE POST BEFORE VOTING: How should fusillade be balanced

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll

1 1.92%

3 5.77%

7 13.46%

6 11.54%

11 21.15%

2 3.85%

3 5.77%

15 28.85%

4 7.69%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Fusillade balance

Level
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 113
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    I wish I could take back my vote, and vote for 8.

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered 500 Experience Points
    I just want Fusillade and every other no skill/low risk damage buff Talents to be reworked if it takes no skill to abuse or has little risk to it and is just a straight damage buff for no reason it needs to removed and reworked to something more skillful or something that gives them a bit of a different way of playing like Furia or Pip how there Talents are a way to change up their playstyle.

Level
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Overdrive Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingasce View Post
    I just want Fusillade and every other no skill/low risk damage buff Talents to be reworked if it takes no skill to abuse or has little risk to it and is just a straight damage buff for no reason it needs to removed and reworked to something more skillful or something that gives them a bit of a different way of playing like Furia or Pip how there Talents are a way to change up their playstyle.
    Not every damage buff talent is low skill.
    Like fusillade was a really high skill talent before the projectile buff because you needed great aim and a good read on your opponent to actually hit a direct hit most cases. So it didn't use to be a straight damage buff.

Also, can you tell me a "high risk talent"?

Also it's somehow logical that dmg talents for supports change their playstile more than dmg talents for dmg champions, right? DDs are supposed to deal damage, that's why they have damage talents.
    PLEASE FIX YOUR GAME

Bugs have feelings, too! They don't like to be ignored! So pay attention to them, please.

BALANCE CONSOLE AND PC SEPARATELY

THE ABILITY TO READ IS INCREDIBLY HELPFUL. CONSIDER TO READ A POST BEFORE YOU GIVE DUMB REPLIES.

We're having a discussion. That doesn't work like ranting and shouting out bias without giving any kind of reason or detail.

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 57
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points
    I would suggest a complete fusillade rework to mobility one where drogoz could glide in air vertically and horizontally(like willo ult) with increased fuel but slower projectile speeds of his weapon. The one think thats so bad in these games are champions have crap mobility but with high burst dmg

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Overdrive Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by IAMFROSTIEE View Post
    I would suggest a complete fusillade rework to mobility one where drogoz could glide in air vertically and horizontally(like willo ult) with increased fuel but slower projectile speeds of his weapon. The one think thats so bad in these games are champions have crap mobility but with high burst dmg
    This rework would be a horrible idea. The talent wouldn't fit into the game. I don't want to end up with more completely and utterly horrible and disgusting talents like 80% of the new 4th talents.
    PLEASE FIX YOUR GAME

Bugs have feelings, too! They don't like to be ignored! So pay attention to them, please.

THE ABILITY TO READ IS INCREDIBLY HELPFUL. CONSIDER TO READ A POST BEFORE YOU GIVE DUMB REPLIES.

We're having a discussion. That doesn't work like ranting and shouting out bias without giving any kind of reason or detail.

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Achievements:
    So the fusillade increased dmg is a better talent?
    Talents should increase variety of playstyle for a champion not his damage.Example take kinessa except her reposition all the talents purely increases damage. If i was a developer i would have suggested a mine talent were mine would trap some body for a period of time revealing them to team like that kinda cool thing and not damage.
    In my point of view these increased dmg talents surely lowers ttk

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Achievements:
    Think different cool talents so the playstyle gets a little more interesting

Beta Player Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 78
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class
    I have voted to the 4th option, and I also think, that Reign of Terror's damage bonus should also be 30% instead of 10%. And remove its horse-end bug. Because now Reign of Terror is his worst talent, but it could be very fun.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by IAMFROSTIEE View Post
    So the fusillade increased dmg is a better talent?
    Talents should increase variety of playstyle for a champion not his damage.Example take kinessa except her reposition all the talents purely increases damage. If i was a developer i would have suggested a mine talent were mine would trap some body for a period of time revealing them to team like that kinda cool thing and not damage.
    In my point of view these increased dmg talents surely lowers ttk
    Think about it this way: If a champion has lots of bonus damage talents, it's basically that this damage is part of his kit. By chosing a talent you just chose which way you want to get it.

Talents like you're suggesting are far more than talents since they change up the entire kit and rework an entire ability. That's not how talents work.
    On the other hand we do have utility and mobility talents. Like the kinessa example could be a decent talent (even though it wouldn't really fit a sniper).

I still want a drogoz talent to be reworked so you can rocket jump with it (no self damage, big self knockback).
    PLEASE FIX YOUR GAME

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by KicsitCsicska View Post
    I have voted to the 4th option, and I also think, that Reign of Terror's damage bonus should also be 30% instead of 10%. And remove its horse-end bug. Because now Reign of Terror is his worst talent, but it could be very fun.
    Reign of Terror was a crap idea to begin with.
    When they added a 4th legendary for every champion it seemed mostly like they had no idea so they just made random shit talents that were mostly based on taking the downsides away from abilities instead of actually enhancing them. Like 80% of the new ones are crap.

Just trying to change the values doesn't help at all, what these talents like Reign of Terror need is an entire rework.

To sum up the results of the poll at the moment:
    About 25% want fusillade to be entirely reworked. Everyone else just wants to nerf it, but it's not exactly clear how.
    50% want one of the suggestions 2-5, so combinations of decreased dmg bonus and bonus damage no longer applies to salvo.
    The remaining ones want fusillade to be balanced differently instead of nerfing the stats.
    Last edited by Sarenzed; 06-07-2018 at 01:03 PM.
    PLEASE FIX YOUR GAME