Thread: Drogoz:Fulliside and reign of terror reworks

Level
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    31 days registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points

Drogoz:Fulliside and reign of terror reworks

because i hate fulliside and rather see it reworked because it's boring and always a meta pick.
    i also doing reign of terror since it needs proper love

Fullside:
    -no longer has bonus damage
    +booster fuel capacity is increased by 100%
    +thrust gives fuel back

this new design i believe would be a good card for new players as the extra fuel allows them to stay in the air longer helping them learn new angles to attack from while learning how to properly strafe while hovering and gives older players more options for potential flanking and recovery plays while not stepping on wyrm jets as the mobility talent due to the base hover speed being rather slow

Reign of terror:
    +salvo cooldown reduced to 10 seconds
    +salvo now loads 10 shots instead
    +you take 10% more damage
    now instead of being on a awfully long cooldown salvo can now be dished out faster and deal a large amount of damage more frequently essentially replacing fullside as drogoz's bursty talent at the cost of mobility and hard cc

tell me if these are trash or not
    Last edited by robotranic; 05-26-2018 at 04:07 PM.
    ALL SHALL FALL OPON GROHK THE GREATEST FRONTLINE
    my champion concepts with added grammar errors

Level
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Overdrive Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by robotranic View Post
    because i hate fulliside and rather see it reworked because it's boring and always a meta pick.

Fullside:
    +thrust gives fuel back

this new design i believe would be a good card for new players as the extra fuel allows them to stay in the air longer helping them learn new angles to attack from while learning how to properly strafe while hovering and gives older players more options for potential flanking and recovery plays while not stepping on wyrm jets as the mobility talent due to the base hover speed being rather slow

Reign of terror:

now instead of being on a awfully long cooldown salvo can now be dished out faster and deal a large amount of damage more frequently essentially replacing fullside as drogoz's bursty talent at the cost of mobility and hard cc

I don't wanna be rude, but they are trash.

Fusillade is supposed to give drogoz a better option to defend against flanks and get some damage amp on tanks. Sadly it's now too good since you can also hit consistent direct hits on longer ranges.
    I don't think fusillade needs a rework, instead it needs the bonus damge reduced so you can only two-shot flanks, not supports. And the bonus damage shouldn't apply to salvo since fusillade allows you to use 3000 damage salvo-spit combos, so essentially 3k damage in less than 1.5 seconds.

Another way to balance fusillade would be to add a fall-off on the bonus damage, so you only get the full bonus damage on short range, but it's reduced to basically no bonus damage on long range.

Reign of Terror... your idea would make it OP. 10 shots means 10*250 damage = 2500 damage. + 1000 fire spit damage = 3500 damage salvo-spit combo where you don't even need to hit direct hits. That's super broken. Every 10 seconds? Hell, drogoz would be able to basically delete any team in about 15 seconds.

The problem with Reign of Terror is that Hi-Rez only released it cuz they wanted to add a 4th legendary to every champions, but they obviously had no good idea for a drogoz legendary. So they just made a legendary with some random useless buffs to an ability that doesn't need buffs.

Reign of Terror needs to be completely reworked into a new talent, preferably a utility talent (something that's neither flat bonus damage nor a mobility talent). I made about 5 different posts about Drogoz balance concerning these topics within the last month, so... I guess imma make another one.
    PLEASE FIX YOUR GAME

Bugs have feelings, too! They don't like to be ignored! So pay attention to them, please.

BALANCE CONSOLE AND PC SEPARATELY

THE ABILITY TO READ IS INCREDIBLY HELPFUL. CONSIDER TO READ A POST BEFORE YOU GIVE DUMB REPLIES.

We're having a discussion. That doesn't work like ranting and shouting out bias without giving any kind of reason or detail.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarenzed View Post
    I don't wanna be rude, but they are trash.

Fusillade is supposed to give drogoz a better option to defend against flanks and get some damage amp on tanks. Sadly it's now too good since you can also hit consistent direct hits on longer ranges.
    I don't think fusillade needs a rework, instead it needs the bonus damge reduced so you can only two-shot flanks, not supports. And the bonus damage shouldn't apply to salvo since fusillade allows you to use 3000 damage salvo-spit combos, so essentially 3k damage in less than 1.5 seconds.

Another way to balance fusillade would be to add a fall-off on the bonus damage, so you only get the full bonus damage on short range, but it's reduced to basically no bonus damage on long range.

Reign of Terror... your idea would make it OP. 10 shots means 10*250 damage = 2500 damage. + 1000 fire spit damage = 3500 damage salvo-spit combo where you don't even need to hit direct hits. That's super broken. Every 10 seconds? Hell, drogoz would be able to basically delete any team in about 15 seconds.

The problem with Reign of Terror is that Hi-Rez only released it cuz they wanted to add a 4th legendary to every champions, but they obviously had no good idea for a drogoz legendary. So they just made a legendary with some random useless buffs to an ability that doesn't need buffs.

Reign of Terror needs to be completely reworked into a new talent, preferably a utility talent (something that's neither flat bonus damage nor a mobility talent). I made about 5 different posts about Drogoz balance concerning these topics within the last month, so... I guess imma make another one.
    fulliside is over powered BECAUSE it has bonus damage to begin with,drogoz doesn't need anything to help against flanks since he can fly away and already has a extremely strong primary to fight with add that with the spire spit and and salvo you have a champion that is perfectly capable of taking care of flanks.any bonus damage is exessive and only serves to decrease tkk something the majority of us do not want.
    plus its fucking boring in its current design

Remember for the 10 shot salvo spit combo you are LOOSING
    1.high mobility
    2.hard cc and knock back
    3.air control
    and since its on a 10 second cooldown theirs a huge gap between that burst which in itself has to be done perfectly to actually get that 3500 damage so drogoz ether has to be super up close and risk getting his face pummeled in by the enemy and his own rockets or use it far away to maybe hit a few enemies.
    and again your getting a high burst that COULD land all 10 shots without taking self damage and without being shot down and hit your fire spit but than what do you do,you have to wait for at most 3 cooldowns to get that burst back.
    compare this to fullisides current design which just gives bonus damage on direct hits dealing over 10,000 damage over the 10 seconds.

so your sacrificing a lot for the POTENTIAL of high burst one a 10 second ability that doesn't guaranteed that high burst.heck i've added a little extra 10% extra damage taken just to even things out

Level
    Achievements:
    it sounds hypocritical but compared to other high burst champions like cassie its far more fair

Level
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Overdrive Forum Tier 3
    fulliside is over powered BECAUSE it has bonus damage to begin with,drogoz doesn't need anything to help against flanks since he can fly away and already has a extremely strong primary to fight with add that with the spire spit and and salvo you have a champion that is perfectly capable of taking care of flanks.any bonus damage is exessive and only serves to decrease tkk something the majority of us do not want.
    plus its fucking boring in its current design
    "he can fly away"
    Have you even played this game for more than 5 minutes? Probably not.
    Thrust makes your movement predictable for a short moment. So you're easy to hit. It's not fast enough to really dodge shots, it doesn't take you far enough to escape any flank since they have better mobility.
    Even with fusillade in the current state where it's too strong, all flanks with vertical mobility like maeve and andro still wreck you.

You can't use salvo fighting a flank unless you want to take 1000 self damage. Using spit against a flank is just a flat DPS reduction unless you can't hit him with your primary. It's only helpful if you manage to detonate it indirectly with the rocket's explosion so you don't waste the rocket's damage, but that's only possible on noobs who move really predictably and on slow, not really mobile targets like tanks.

Drogoz has great DPS, but it heavily relies on AoE damage and on salvo + spit. You can use none of these against flanks effectively, especially since they'll just use their sustain ability to absorb your burst if you try.

The only thing that was true there is that Fusillade is boring currently after the projectile speed increase. It's far too easy to hit your direct hits now. So yes, fusillade needs a nerf. But not a rework.

Remember for the 10 shot salvo spit combo you are LOOSING
    1.high mobility
    2.hard cc and knock back
    3.air control
    and since its on a 10 second cooldown theirs a huge gap between that burst which in itself has to be done perfectly to actually get that 3500 damage so drogoz ether has to be super up close and risk getting his face pummeled in by the enemy and his own rockets or use it far away to maybe hit a few enemies.
    and again your getting a high burst that COULD land all 10 shots without taking self damage and without being shot down and hit your fire spit but than what do you do,you have to wait for at most 3 cooldowns to get that burst back.
    compare this to fullisides current design which just gives bonus damage on direct hits dealing over 10,000 damage over the 10 seconds.

so your sacrificing a lot for the POTENTIAL of high burst one a 10 second ability that doesn't guaranteed that high burst.heck i've added a little extra 10% extra damage taken just to even things out
    lol, hard CC? The only CC drogoz has is his combustible knockback, and that's not hard CC.

10 seconds is not a huge gap. And even a crap 10-shot salvo spit combo will easily deal more than 2500 AoE damage. Enough to kill everything that's not a tank. Balanced my ass.

On top of that you can basically reduce the cooldown to 0s with spitfire. Even if you couldn't it would still be OP.

And there is another huge difference between your suggestion and fusillade: Fusillade requires more skill (even though it's pretty low skill right now) and doesn't work on range. You have to get a direct hit with fusillade, salvo on the other hand has an AoE that's as big as a control point. You have no way to doge that. And your salvo is just waaaay more bursty, so you have no time to get into safety.

And here's some maths: Your suggestion means 2500 damage every 10 seconds. Firing a 10-shot salvo takes 10x0.15s = 1.5s + 0.5 seconds postfire = 2s. So you have 8 seconds to shoot people, where you can get 8s / 0.85 attack speed with 1.8s reload speed and 6 clip size = 7 shots of 850 damage = 5950 damage off. 5950 + 2500 = 8450 damage.
    With fusillade you can get 9-10 shots off in 10 seconds (cuz of reload). That's 10323-11470 damage. If you can hit 9-10 direct hits in a row. Which is literally impossible. So you have a realistic damage potential of fusillade that is equals damage potential of your suggestion.

The difference is that your suggestion works with huge AoE damage, so you can basically hit all 5 team members with your salvo. That's already 12500 damage just with one salvo. Again, let's be realistic, and say your damage potential per salvo is about 5000. So you have more realistic damage potential on your suggestion than on fusillade. And it's a huge AoE damage that requires 10 times less skill than fusillade.
    And it's even more bursty since it gives your opponent about half the time to deal damage to you before he's dead.

Trading fusillade for a talent that has more damage output for less skill requirements? No thanks. Compared to your suggestion, eagle eye has a super long TTK.

Already 10s CD reduction on salvo would be a decent legendary. Already a 10 shot salvo would be OP cuz of the huge burst damage and the super low TTK. But both together? To make up for that you'd need to make that legendary reduce Drogoz' bas HP to 1000 and make him unable to use any skill but salvo.

Either this is a troll suggestion or... well, nobody could actually think that this shit is somewhere near being balanced.
    Your suggestion is like suggesting a legendary that makes kinessa have her ultimate permanently active, reveals all enemies to her and gives her the ability to shoot through walls. That's basically the equivalent of your legendary. It would make Drogoz unplayable cuz he would be just broken and more overpowered than any champion has ever been in this entire game's history.
    PLEASE FIX YOUR GAME

Bugs have feelings, too! They don't like to be ignored! So pay attention to them, please.

BALANCE CONSOLE AND PC SEPARATELY

THE ABILITY TO READ IS INCREDIBLY HELPFUL. CONSIDER TO READ A POST BEFORE YOU GIVE DUMB REPLIES.

We're having a discussion. That doesn't work like ranting and shouting out bias without giving any kind of reason or detail.

Level
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 Tagger First Class 1000 Experience Points

Fullside:
    +thrust gives fuel back

Reign of terror:
    +you take 10% more damage

I agree, both talents need to be reworked, but these ideas are pretty bad, considering that for the first talent you mentioned, it would mean drogoz is in the sky more, making him more vulnerable. As for the second talent, no way. That would almost be worse than fussilade. Adding more rockets and halving the cooldown is insane. Plus talents aren't meant to give direct downsides.
    Current rank:Diamond(Master in S1)

Current Mains:

Flank: Zhin
    Damage: Sha lin
    Healer: Jenos
    Frontline: Fernando, Makoa, Ruckus, Khan (RIP torv)

Let the community be more involved in balancing Hi-rez, but stop looking to gold ranked players!