Thread: Bring back parabola grenade for Tyra or remove pre-fire

Banned Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 96
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 31 days registered Forum Tier 2

Bring back parabola grenade for Tyra or remove pre-fire

Before this change I play with Mercy kill, try explain my aiming: you shoot predictable on enemy direction and if you miss direct hit, then grenade fall off and there is a chance for hit along the way following(sorry for awful English), but now if you miss grenade just fly away in a straight line(to be honest grenade sniping is bullshit), ok-ok main problem here grenade launcher pre-fire(0.1 or 0.2s idk), so easy to miss your shot. How I say or revert change(I vote for it) or remove pre-fire(instant shot). Cheers

Level
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Overdrive
    Quote Originally Posted by viktornotdead View Post
    Before this change I play with Mercy kill, try explain my aiming: you shoot predictable on enemy direction and if you miss direct hit, then grenade fall off and there is a chance for hit along the way following(sorry for awful English), but now if you miss grenade just fly away in a straight line(to be honest grenade sniping is bullshit), ok-ok main problem here grenade launcher pre-fire(0.1 or 0.2s idk), so easy to miss your shot. How I say or revert change(I vote for it) or remove pre-fire(instant shot). Cheers
    Just aim at the enemy's feet as you do with every other AoE projectile, like willo's or drogoz' primary weapons.
    Also the pre-fire isn't that much... it's much easier than hitting a damba stun after all.
    Vote on how to nerf Fusillade!

Rework Jenos Celestial Touch for more burst heal

THE ABILITY TO READ IS INCREDIBLY HELPFUL. CONSIDER TO READ A POST BEFORE YOU GIVE DUMB REPLIES.