Thread: Bring back parabola grenade for Tyra or remove pre-fire

Banned Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 96
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 31 days registered Forum Tier 2

Bring back parabola grenade for Tyra or remove pre-fire

Before this change I play with Mercy kill, try explain my aiming: you shoot predictable on enemy direction and if you miss direct hit, then grenade fall off and there is a chance for hit along the way following(sorry for awful English), but now if you miss grenade just fly away in a straight line(to be honest grenade sniping is bullshit), ok-ok main problem here grenade launcher pre-fire(0.1 or 0.2s idk), so easy to miss your shot. How I say or revert change(I vote for it) or remove pre-fire(instant shot). Cheers

Level
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Overdrive Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by viktornotdead View Post
    Before this change I play with Mercy kill, try explain my aiming: you shoot predictable on enemy direction and if you miss direct hit, then grenade fall off and there is a chance for hit along the way following(sorry for awful English), but now if you miss grenade just fly away in a straight line(to be honest grenade sniping is bullshit), ok-ok main problem here grenade launcher pre-fire(0.1 or 0.2s idk), so easy to miss your shot. How I say or revert change(I vote for it) or remove pre-fire(instant shot). Cheers
    Just aim at the enemy's feet as you do with every other AoE projectile, like willo's or drogoz' primary weapons.
    Also the pre-fire isn't that much... it's much easier than hitting a damba stun after all.
    PLEASE FIX YOUR GAME

Bugs have feelings, too! They don't like to be ignored! So pay attention to them, please.

BALANCE CONSOLE AND PC SEPARATELY

THE ABILITY TO READ IS INCREDIBLY HELPFUL. CONSIDER TO READ A POST BEFORE YOU GIVE DUMB REPLIES.

We're having a discussion. That doesn't work like ranting and shouting out bias without giving any kind of reason or detail.