Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Androxus Tweaks

Level
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by NaixSenpai View Post
    cuz evie's
    Hmmmm, face to face with lot of damage or uncatchable with mid damage... vote for 1. In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king, deprive Evie "eye" for balance.

Beta Player Grand Prince NaixSenpai's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 166
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 5000 Experience Points Overdrive 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    ooookay. i will just leave this topic rn cuz main thread title is ANDROXUS TWEAKS not
    Evie WH issue

edit : what is meta right now for playing andro ?
    (っ◔◡◔)っ Ty best Mod,

Level
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered

Basically, you want to pick Heads Will Roll, and make sure your loadout can reset the cooldown of Nether Step in some way. While fighting, you want to dash, shoot, dash, shoot, until your opponent is dead.
    GIVE ME THE OLD RIPENED GOURD BACK! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Beta Player Grand Prince NaixSenpai's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 166
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 5000 Experience Points Overdrive 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidt View Post
    Basically, you want to pick Heads Will Roll, and make sure your loadout can reset the cooldown of Nether Step in some way. While fighting, you want to dash, shoot, dash, shoot, until your opponent is dead.
    and w8 for be traped and nether is on CD so you will reversal them and its bugged and you will die
    (っ◔◡◔)っ Ty best Mod,

Level
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered
    and w8 for be traped and nether is on CD so you will reversal them and its bugged and you will die
    Yes, but there's also a Defiance reset card. I didn't say Andro was easy by following this meta. You will encounter bugs and bullshit, but that's with every game.
    GIVE ME THE OLD RIPENED GOURD BACK! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Beta Player Baronet Bugneedsfixin's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 64
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 Tagger First Class 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by DaSpyChecker View Post
    Mostly agreed except his punch has enough range,Damage fall-off is necessary because Andro can kill in 1 second or even less like 0.5 with high close range DPS. Ult has enough area, andro is supposed to take good aiming it needs to apply Cauterize & Wrecker.

Aircontrol got buffed some patches ago, Individual steps allow him to shoot,dash,shoot which makes him good vs projectile champs & even hit-scans at close range. Use Elusive card & glide more in the air if you want long distance movement.
    I get what you mean, he looks that way on paper but in practice its a little different. Like he has no rage game at all really and he can only kill that fast if you get right up on them and put every single shot into them and punch when your empty. Alot of people dont like how you have to just show up in someones face and then just spam every ability you have for a kill. Im not a fan of a short "time to kill", id rather be a little slower and have some range game. It feels weird to be unable to kill until i get close, then i just click and delete people.

Air control card is gone, they replaced it with a damage redux while gliding card. fair trade i guess.

thanks for reply!

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 Tagger First Class 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by AxureFangz View Post
    This seems good, but why not just revert his gun, where he did 600 every 0.5sec?I also don’t understand the first point, mind to elaborate?
    Idk, alot of people want them to revert his gun to the old one (pre ob56 i think?) but i dont think they should. I imagine they changed it for a reason. Id rather they just tweak his gun now instead of a full rework.

if your asking about the nether-step thing, i mean like each step has its own cooldown and they stack on top of eachother. Like use one dash, thats a 5 second cool down, use 2 its a ten second, and 3 would be 15. I think this is the way darkstalker used to work but i dont know about that since i didnt get to use it. It just feels weird that andro has a weird lock on his movment. I feel flanks should be more about movement and less about damage.

Level
    Achievements:
    ooookay. i will just leave this topic rn cuz main thread title is ANDROXUS TWEAKS not
    Evie WH issue

Well i have a loadout for every talent i belive.

Godslayer and HeadsWillRoll are the meta right now. I go either GS and have lots of reversal cards, then just smap my reversal a lot or HWR and focus more on dashes. More distance, speed, bullets on dash. The other two talents i mostly use for a game where i know there is a good ying or buck.

Level
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    I dont agree about bigger blast radius it's fine .
    His ultimate need damage reduction (25-50)% , if someone want compare androxus ulti with zhin ulti , zhin catch the enemy when he 1 v 1 but androxus dotn catch enemy , beside androxus ulti is 4 seconds and flying in front of enemies ( normally infront off all enemies ) , zhin only 1,5 seconds and not infront off all enemies.

I agree with all except first suggestion let his nether step as it now it's oke but we need buff more 15%
    buff distance because look and androxus loudout should have those things.

Through with warp step "2" .
    Slight hands step "2" or Buying timeStep "2".
    Abyss the walker Step "4".

Or he isn't playbale those things are required only to make Androxus equal any other flank champion without any cards , So androxus have only (15-8) = 7 cards points and only 2 card u chose.

So he need buff at his dash distance to decrease the amount need of points
    And he need to buff his reload speed 15% (for slight hands and Buying time )

Then androxus will back to be a good champion.

And if someone ask why androxus need buff on his reversal my answer is , Because now if there is like 30-40 points ping difference between you and the enemy he will shoot you (as example let's say drogoz) shooted u , then u swap the direction of reversal to def urself but u die(the hits came into reversal but ebcause reversal only get the hits from exact front you , the different with ping became a big problem for androxus players ( i speak about player have 60 ping and other have 130-140 ) no one lagger but there is a difference which cause big problems.

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 4 Overdrive Forum Tier 3 50000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I used to be a hardcore Paladins player but quit because of the deteriorating balance. Androxus in particular got ruined for reasons unknown.
    | Androxus | Err game | Bask in the twilight |
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by PussehSlayerXXX View Post
    Lastly, I would like to say... Hardware does not determine the gaming skills.. I wish I could git as gud as Godly BurmaJones.