Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Kinessa's new scope

Level
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 46
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 Tagger First Class 1000 Experience Points
    If you think it is a nerf, nessa needs nerfs anyways.
    Current rank:Diamond(Master in S1)

Current Mains:

Flank: Zhin
    Damage: Sha lin
    Healer: Jenos
    Frontline: Fernando, Makoa, Ruckus, Khan (RIP torv)

Let the community be more involved in balancing Hi-rez, but stop looking to gold ranked players!

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 46
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsCrii View Post
    A sniper shouldn't be able to see a flanker coming while scoped unless they're stupid enough to come from the front. That's why you need to get out of scope every now and then to see what's going on around you. If you play Kinessa scoped all the time you deserve to get deleted by a flank.
    Dude seriously not everyone is bad to be in scoped always not noticing where your enemy positions at
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwz8ZnF6aK0&t=51s
    watch between 0.55 to 1 min The struggle with evie. Now with the current scope magnification you cant do that.
    I dont want to be a mile away from the obj zone and kill people, I want that skill kinessa back!
    Support us sniper mains!!!!
    Last edited by IAMFROSTIEE; 05-18-2018 at 08:43 PM.

Level
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 60
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by IAMFROSTIEE View Post
    Dude seriously not everyone is bad to be in scoped always not noticing where your enemy positions at
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwz8ZnF6aK0&t=51s
    watch between 0.55 to 1 min The struggle with evie. Now with the current scope magnification you cant do that.
    I dont want to be a mile away from the obj zone and kill people, I want that skill kinessa back!
    Support us sniper mains!!!!
    Yeah, you won't be able to do that broken ass thing you shouldn't be able to do anyway while looking through a magnifying scope. That's not a bad thing. And I've used Kinessa with the new scope, you don't have to be much further away than before to do stuff like that. It's not a big difference; you just need to get used to it and adjust your positioning a bit.

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 46
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points
    Yeah, you won't be able to do that broken ass thing you shouldn't be able to do anyway while looking through a magnifying scope. That's not a bad thing. And I've used Kinessa with the new scope, you don't have to be much further away than before to do stuff like that. It's not a big difference; you just need to get used to it and adjust your positioning a bit.
    Flanks have so much mobility now atleast some flanks have.I see only their pumpkin face enclosing my entire crosshair for a sec , gone ater that moment and i need to reposition, find where she is before then charge the shot and shoot before that we will be dead.

Its not ok dude strix and kinessa have different magnifications and u have to practice a whole lot way to get to the new sens.
    Last edited by IAMFROSTIEE; 05-18-2018 at 09:24 PM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by IAMFROSTIEE View Post
    Flanks have so much mobility now atleast some flanks have.I see only their pumpkin face enclosing my entire crosshair for a sec , gone ater that moment and i need to reposition, find where she is before then charge the shot and shoot before that we will be dead.

Its not ok dude strix and kinessa have different magnifications and u have to practice a whole lot way to get to the new sens.
    Yeah, that's how it goes in a game like this. Sometimes they make changes that require a little practice to get used to. Like the speed of Drogoz' firespit being increased, and then his rockets. And now Kinessa's scope magnification. That's not a reason to change it back.

As for the first part; yeah, that's how it goes for a sniper. You have to get out of scope every now and then to take in your surroundings. I've said it repeatedly and I'll say it again, if you stay scoped all the time you deserve to be deleted.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    You cannot bunny hop any more, as well you need to charge to even hit max damage. in case you do a strix vs nessa strix will utterly destory nessa now. All strix needs to do is quick scope to hit 1200 then go invisible so nessa cant even see him because of the zoom and ontop he goes invis. I uninstalled the game, and wont be reinstalling it unless changes are made.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    I seriously hate how Hi-Rez make such stupid changes which WE DIDN'T ASK FOR. I liked how it was to play against flanks where you could win with skill. Now it's just impossible to use your bunnyhops while tracking your target. It is one of hardest skills you can learn in Paladins already and you made it worse.

And as reply for MrsCrii: Do you have even tried to kill Evie, Maeve, Buck, Lex with your carbine shots? Carbine rifles damage is so low, that you just never be able outdamage a flank. What leaves for close range option. Running? From Evie, Buck, Maeve who can outrun you in seconds. It's just impossible man.

Beta Player Recruit Singu1arity's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester

Angry Kinessa zoom change/close range nerf

Although lots of people approve of the removal of close range sniping for kinessa, i just have one question, why the hell is this not also being done to strix? Its already hard for kinessa to defend herself, why are they nerfing the easiest sniper to kill when strix is clearly more of a problem with his pistol and rifle combined?

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Advanc3d View Post
    I seriously hate how Hi-Rez make such stupid changes which WE DIDN'T ASK FOR. I liked how it was to play against flanks where you could win with skill. Now it's just impossible to use your bunnyhops while tracking your target. It is one of hardest skills you can learn in Paladins already and you made it worse.

And as reply for MrsCrii: Do you have even tried to kill Evie, Maeve, Buck, Lex with your carbine shots? Carbine rifles damage is so low, that you just never be able outdamage a flank. What leaves for close range option. Running? From Evie, Buck, Maeve who can outrun you in seconds. It's just impossible man.
    You...do realize you can teleport, right...? You don't have to resort to running away on foot...

I played Kinessa on Foreman's Rise and fired from the balcony on pretty much all of those. Don't.stay.scoped! Let go of that right mouse button. Also, use your mines! There's a trail to targets in their range that make it easier to track them...not to mention increase your damage if you're using that Talent.

Yes, that means you have to wait to charge up if you want a full charge shot after re-scoping. But you have the option to fire early if you need to. You won't do as much damage but at least you'll do some. Sometimes a non-charged shot is all you need to finish off a retreating enemy...or even an attacking one, sometimes.

Beta Player Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 80
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Angry

You...do realize you can teleport, right...? You don't have to resort to running away on foot...

I played Kinessa on Foreman's Rise and fired from the balcony on pretty much all of those. Don't.stay.scoped! Let go of that right mouse button. Also, use your mines! There's a trail to targets in their range that make it easier to track them...not to mention increase your damage if you're using that Talent.

Yes, that means you have to wait to charge up if you want a full charge shot after re-scoping. But you have the option to fire early if you need to. You won't do as much damage but at least you'll do some. Sometimes a non-charged shot is all you need to finish off a retreating enemy...or even an attacking one, sometimes.
    Talking is easy, playing is tough. You don't even play kinessa much so you don't even know the pain of having a scope that is zoom in so much, I played a few rounds of kinessa and it was a headache playing kinessa.

I have 161 hours of kinessa and with this new scope, it is really dumb.

IF you really are that great, why don't you show us how you play?
    Last edited by BeyondInfinity; 05-18-2018 at 10:57 PM.