Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Kinessa's new scope

Level
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Overdrive Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Singu1arity View Post
    I've done the math and I think reducing the damage bonus on eagle eye to 25% would be perfect, it still does 2100 damage which isn't quite enough to one shot most champions, but can be countered with haven to protect the champions who can be. What do you think?
    That's the problem with eagle eye.
    You reduce the the value to 30% or less to prevent it from one-shotting supports, why use it over steady aim and supression which grant 30% bonus damage as well with easier requirements?
    That's why I think eagle eye actually needs a rework since nerfing it to a point where it's actually quite balanced will make it too bad compared to her other legendaries.
    Maybe make it root or slow people?
    PLEASE FIX YOUR GAME

Bugs have feelings, too! They don't like to be ignored! So pay attention to them, please.

BALANCE CONSOLE AND PC SEPARATELY

THE ABILITY TO READ IS INCREDIBLY HELPFUL. CONSIDER TO READ A POST BEFORE YOU GIVE DUMB REPLIES.

We're having a discussion. That doesn't work like ranting and shouting out bias without giving any kind of reason or detail.

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 62
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    For the record kindly look at thread topic,Pls post related to zoom change.
    I dont really know this thing "will walla be able to send this thread to hirez"?
    Last edited by IAMFROSTIEE; 06-09-2018 at 03:07 AM.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    - Primeiramente, para aprender a jogar de kinessa não é fácil, requer muita prática e paciência, extrema consciência de outras classes e personagens que possivelmente irá enfrentar e suas habilidades.
    - Segundo, a carabina da kinessa não serve como defesa pessoal, o dano dela comparado com dano de flancos é extremamente baixo, é necessário inicialmente acertar um tiro carregado e logo após desenvolver com a carabina, ou com muita prática e agilidade acertar dois tiros carregados.
    - Terceiro, com a atualização deste scope teve-se dois problemas:
    1. A área de visão no scope que permitia a kinessa se defender através de muita experiência contra flancos que estão a curta distância dela foi extremamente reduzido, tornando quase impossível acertar um tiro nos mesmos, facilitando a vida deles.
    2. A redução do scope tornou a kinessa muito mais depende do teleporte, tornando-se um alvo bem mais fácil, pois antes não necessitávamos nos teleportar para matar o flanco (muita técnica e bastante treino possibilitava isso, mesmo não sendo constante). Agora, é necessário se teleportar para TENTAR conseguir acertar um tiro carregado em um flanco, e caso o flanco seja esperto, ele terá medidas que permitirão não morrer ou ser atingido pelo tiro, indo atrás da kinessa desprotegida e sem sua rota de fulga (teleporte).
    Last edited by Haesbaert; 06-13-2018 at 09:52 AM.

Beta Player Recruit Singu1arity's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarenzed View Post
    That's the problem with eagle eye.
    You reduce the the value to 30% or less to prevent it from one-shotting supports, why use it over steady aim and supression which grant 30% bonus damage as well with easier requirements?
    That's why I think eagle eye actually needs a rework since nerfing it to a point where it's actually quite balanced will make it too bad compared to her other legendaries.
    Maybe make it root or slow people?
    I'm not saying the number would HAVE to be 25%, and the reason for using it over the other cards is that it doesn't have any prerequisites, you don't need to fully charge your shots, and don't need mines affecting your target, also headshots in carabine mode also deal more damage with this card, which is just an added perk
    I don't always have godlike aim, but when I do, nothing survives

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points Tagger First Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 2

Nessa Scope

This needs to be toned down. Like you can't property snipe anyone anymore. The zoom is to much. The maps in the game are not even big enough. The only time this works is in trade district. It just doesn't feel right. Also real unfair to kinessa players.

Level
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 111
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by KosMos View Post
    This needs to be toned down. Like you can't property snipe anyone anymore. The zoom is to much. The maps in the game are not even big enough. The only time this works is in trade district. It just doesn't feel right. Also real unfair to kinessa players.
    Trade District isn't that big and has tons of sight line breaks. If you can use it there, you can use it on any map.

Beta Player Baronet JojotheKing's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by KosMos View Post
    Yes it is indeed i have seen much less snipers now in matches since this nerf.
    Trade district along with frog island, splitstone quarry and timber mill are only good maps for snipers to be effective but if enemy team have two flanks than these maps also will not help you.

Forum Moderator Marquess Pr0j3ct97's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Overdrive 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    From my last few matches I just had, they need to revert the zoom or at least give a toggle option.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's
    Code of Conduct.

Submit a support ticket here

Need to contact me elsewhere? Find me on Twitter

Mastery 132 Maeve (No levels purchased) | #OfBlades

Level
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 111
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Pr0j3ct97 View Post
    From my last few matches I just had, they need to revert the zoom or at least give a toggle option.
    Have you played with it much yet? I found it fairly easy to get used to, personally. I was even able to flick an attacking Evie at close range in a match yesterday. And I'm not a good player, really. But maybe it's just easier for some people to adapt to it than others. For myself it fits in better with the scopes I like best in other games so maybe that's a factor.

That being said, I would love to be able to adjust the zoom with the mouse wheel while scoped, I love that mechanic. ^^

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 62
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by JojotheKing View Post
    Yes it is indeed i have seen much less snipers now in matches since this nerf.
    Trade district along with frog island, splitstone quarry and timber mill are only good maps for snipers to be effective but if enemy team have two flanks than these maps also will not help you.
    Go to The better meta kinessa has always been the one with low win rate and less loved champions by most players. If the dmg was too big they could have reduced dps output a little but removing the ability to flick aim and close range and have a puppet gun feels awkward man. I always love kinessa from the start she's the one champ that i bought first, now i started not to play her more. I wish they could bring back the zoom to normal level as previous.