Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: All About Paladins Strike!

Super Moderator Emperor Wallachia's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger Second Class 50000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocklooklikeber View Post
    Guys, i need some help. i want to get covert ops lex, but it just says "complete special achievements in paladins strike." i go to paladins strike and i ca find anything about it. do any of ya'll know how to get it? thanks
    Link your Strike account with your Hi-Rez account.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

HiRezAlyssa's Personal Power Ranger and Head Mod of Paladins Forums.

If it's for the good of all and general happiness of the nation, I am ready. Tell the people I'll stay!

Beta Player Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 135
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Paladins Strike Suggestions/Feedback

Strike Champion Ideas: (Based on PC champs obviously)

Torvald:

Passive: Has a personal shield with 2K HP while his base HP is less than other tanks. Talents and runes that increase health also buff the shields health.

Gauntlet - Creates a short range runic blast that deals 350 damage in a cone at close range, and fires a med range rune projectile that deals 350 damage at the sametime. It's possible to hit enemies with both the blast and the rune.

Recharge/Protection: Select an AoE, then for the next 5s your personal shield recharges by 20% per second while teammates in the selected radius get "transfer shields".

Teammates with transfer shields have 50% of damage they take transferred to your personal shield. No damage is transferred if your personal shield is empty.

Bonus: You gain 25% more shield during Protection for every ally affected by transfer shield.

You can target an empty area if you want to just recharge the shield (no allies get transfer shield)

Nullify - Creates a circle of gylphs near you. Enemies within or touching the circle cannot shoot or use abilities, but they can move in and out of the circle.

Ultimate - Hyperbeam: Fires an instant wide laser. All enemies touching it are launched far away. If they hit a wall they are stunned for 2s

Willo:

Overgrowth wand: Fires a seedling that on landing explodes for 400 damage every 0.8s for 2.4s (deals 1200 damage if victim doesn't move)

Flutter: Flutter forth and upwards, can go over walls like Buck Jump.

You can use Overgrowth Wand during this

Deadzone: Fires 5 spores in a cone. Enemies hit cannot be healed for 4s (doesn't hurt them though). Shields and deployables hit by spores are damaged for 30% of their max health per spore.

Ultimate: One with Nature

Willo merges with a growing roots and is pulled underground for 6s. While underground, you're untargetable, can go under small obstructions (stuff you can jump over), and tapping your man attack will put a seedling on the surface, damaging any enemies above you.

Jenos:

Star Splitter: Fires 5 bullets with no spread that deal 130 damage each. They apply a 10% slow for 3s on hit and can be stacked together to 50% with multiple hits.

Stellar Winds: 12s CD, Aim in any direction, then it creates a Windy Zone at for location where wind blows in the direction you were aiming.

You and enemies in the Windy Zone are pushed in the direction of the wind, so you can use it to go faster in the desired location or distort nearby enemies.

Astral Mark: No CD. Passive effect, heal the most damaged teammate nearby for 100/s increased by the % of HP the are missing (ex: A player who's at 30% of of their HP gets 170 /s healed).

If there are no damaged teammate nearby, it will heal Jenos himself instead.

Activating the ability lets you select tap any spot, and the teammate nearest to that spot becomes priority for Astral Marks passive regardless of HP. Still requires them to be in range.

Priority expires if target reaches full HP, dies, or leaves range.

Ultimate: Through Time and Space

For 10s, Jenos doesn't consume weapon energy, bullets have triple range, and he heals himself 100/s

Change Suggestions:

Damba's Mending Spirits targets the closest ally instead of the most damaged, making it really hard to use among crowds.

Healing Fountains in Summons are near useless compared to the healing spots in deathmatch. Fountains immediately activate out of combat healing, even though that healing activates on its own quite quickly. You can just run away instead of going to the fountain.

It should function like the healing spots in deathmatch, but with the healing reduced by about 33% and remain destroyable.

Ying's main weapon penetrates targets, which is unique but the ability to ignore shields makes it very destructive against frontlines. Hate to say it as she's been nerfed from 250 damage to 200 but I think her beam should only penetrate players and deployable, otherwise frontlines are pointless against her. To compensate, her damage could be increased to 225

CD reduction runes: It appears no matter the upgrade level on the champion it makes no impact on ability CDs. I tested this with a stopwatch

And even if it worked, isn't 2% at max kinda low compared to effects like +30% damage at max or +15% recovery (healing recieved).

Also Critical damage runes are very weak compared to damage. At max, it's a 5% chance of +50% damage, which is roughly a 2.5% DPS increase. To avoid having too high OTK, I'd suggest nerfing damage runes to 25% max while increasing max crit chance slightly too.

Ying's intro says she can shatter illusions to deal damage, but she doesn't have such ability in paladins strike

In Siege, if you knock players off the water it kills them, which makes sense. However the docks count as water for some reason so knocking players onto the dock makes them fall through which is kinda weird. It would be a bit better if the docks were solid ground, removed entirely, or drawn on flat ground to avoid hanging the map layout
    Last edited by DatJaneDoe; 05-31-2018 at 05:57 PM.

Level
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 113
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    hehehehe

Forum Moderator Grand Prince aexis2341's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 234
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Overdrive Tagger First Class 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by marantzz View Post
    hehehehe

Nice! I should play the game more (well, simply play).
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.
    Need help regarding the game? You can submit a Support Ticket.

Main goal in Paladins: Get every skin for Cassie

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by aexis2341 View Post
    Nice! I should play the game more (well, simply play).
    Yep, I haven't seen you ingame for ages haha

Forum Moderator Grand Prince aexis2341's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 234
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Overdrive Tagger First Class 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by marantzz View Post
    Yep, I haven't seen you ingame for ages haha
    Yeah I've been playing Team Fortress 2, Paladins, Overwatch and Minecraft recently so not much time for a mobile game. In fact, I haven't played Fire Emblem Heroes that much either.
    Need help regarding the game? You can submit a Support Ticket.

Main goal in Paladins: Get every skin for Cassie

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger Second Class 50000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Jumped from ranking 97 to rank 54 yesterday.

Getting on top10 will be hard tho.

If it's for the good of all and general happiness of the nation, I am ready. Tell the people I'll stay!

Level
    Achievements:
    "Because you ranked 49 in the previous season, you remained in the same division". So close </3

Btw, what tanks and supports do you recommend in ranked? Since I'm already in plat I'm scared of trying new things so my team doesn't lose because of me

Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Well, didn't make it to masters this week. Top10 was over 2,000 points above me and I wanted to play Mario Kart.

Level
    Achievements:
    I'm still triggered by this