Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: All About Paladins Strike!

Level
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 127
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallachia View Post
    Struggling to get on promotion zone in Platinum, I'll have to spam matches this saturday.
    I'm desperate to get out of gold but it's always win one, lose one, win one, lose one

Super Moderator Emperor Wallachia's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger Second Class 50000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by marantzz View Post
    I'm desperate to get out of gold but it's always win one, lose one, win one, lose one
    Gold is the most complicated tier. Bronze was easy, silver was easy, platinum is being easy. For some reason gold is filled with tryhards.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

HiRezAlyssa's Personal Power Ranger and Head Mod of Paladins Forums.

If it's for the good of all and general happiness of the nation, I am ready. Tell the people I'll stay!

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallachia View Post
    Gold is the most complicated tier. Bronze was easy, silver was easy, platinum is being easy. For some reason gold is filled with tryhards.
    I have one question... if I can't get out of gold, will I be demoted to silver?

Forum Moderator Baron TurboBear's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 141
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I have one question... if I can't get out of gold, will I be demoted to silver?
    Not if you can hang out in the gold. What I mean is, if you don't loose so many matches that you go on - with TP, you can stay on gold forever.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct

Need to send a support ticket, do it HERE!

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboBear View Post
    Not if you can hang out in the gold. What I mean is, if you don't loose so many matches that you go on - with TP, you can stay on gold forever.
    And is there any way to know whether I'll be demoted or not before monday?

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger Second Class 50000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    And is there any way to know whether I'll be demoted or not before monday?
    Yes. When you select play, see where is your ranking. If there is a red icon beside your ranking, you are in demotion zone. If there's like a line, you will stay, if there's a green icon, you will be promoted.

I spent one day without playing and fell to 72nd. I'll have to spam matches today if I want to get promoted to diamond.

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

If it's for the good of all and general happiness of the nation, I am ready. Tell the people I'll stay!

Level
    Achievements:
    Oh ok, thank u. For now I won't be demoted, that's good, I'll have to wait to be plat though

Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Well, it took 2/3 of my phone battery, but I managed to push myself to rank 20th with 83% win rate.

I'll put my phone to charge then check regularly as to maintain myself on promotion zone for the next hours, since reset is later today.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 45
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Guys, i need some help. i want to get covert ops lex, but it just says "complete special achievements in paladins strike." i go to paladins strike and i ca find anything about it. do any of ya'll know how to get it? thanks

Forum Moderator Grand Prince aexis2341's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Overdrive Tagger First Class 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocklooklikeber View Post
    Guys, i need some help. i want to get covert ops lex, but it just says "complete special achievements in paladins strike." i go to paladins strike and i ca find anything about it. do any of ya'll know how to get it? thanks
    You have to obtain 1500 crystals in Paladins Strike. I believe it doesn't matter if the are obtained for free or if they are purchased.
    Need help regarding the game? You can submit a Support Ticket.
    Want to download the stand alone launcher? Click here.

Main goal in Paladins: Get every skin for Cassie