Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: All About Paladins Strike!

Super Moderator Emperor Wallachia's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger Second Class 50000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by Almalexion View Post
    Allready strike plat player here yay ! But I don't think I can be able to become a dia player this week sadly :/ Well, if I push it too hard in 1 day this weekend, I can say maybe to that... Feel free to add me anyway in both games... I felt too happy when I did 15 wins in a row...

One question: Is this game works with Iphone Airplay ? I tried to reflect my screen to my computer via LonelyScreen program but everytime I do that, game crashed...

I am still lookin' a viable solution to reflect Iphone screen to pc with this game...

I don't know if it does. Also, hold on just a bit more. I'm top20 on gold and will be platinum soon, then I might be able to give you a push, depending on your server.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

HiRezAlyssa's Personal Power Ranger and Head Mod of Paladins Forums.

If it's for the good of all and general happiness of the nation, I am ready. Tell the people I'll stay!

Level
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 167
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Pr0j3ct97 View Post
    Wallachia is a big Paladins Strike player so expect to see him here often
    Kaydude is also a big Strike player
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallachia View Post
    I don't know if it does. Also, hold on just a bit more. I'm top20 on gold and will be platinum soon, then I might be able to give you a push, depending on your server.
    I would be in diamond already is i decided to play more siege ,but I don't play it enough to get out of Gold spend most of my time in Summons my favorite mode because Maeve is a absolute beast in that mode and Sha-Lin feels better there compared to Siege ,but still not that great he needs some buffs.

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger Second Class 50000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Got promoted to Platinum <3

Sha Lin and Maeve are better on summons because it has more spots to hide and hunt the enemies.

If it's for the good of all and general happiness of the nation, I am ready. Tell the people I'll stay!

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered 500 Experience Points
    Got promoted to Platinum <3

Sha Lin and Maeve are better on summons because it has more spots to hide and hunt the enemies.
    Yes that and it is actually easier to get those Sha Lin bounces and hitting people into walls to bad you can't knock anyone off the map though.

Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingasce View Post
    Yes that and it is actually easier to get those Sha Lin bounces and hitting people into walls to bad you can't knock anyone off the map though.
    Actually you can. I did that to a Makoa twice.

Beta Player Sovereign Prince marantzz's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 167
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2
    Does this happen too often to any of you even if having perfect wifi? I can't reconect as much as I try

Beta Player Sovereign Prince marantzz's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 167
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2
    Happy because I'm getting better with damba

Sad because I won't get out of gold this week
    And I keep disconecting every two matches

Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by marantzz View Post
    Does this happen too often to any of you even if having perfect wifi? I can't reconect as much as I try

It's been happening lately, I don't know why.

Got promoted to Platinum. It's easier to find good teammates than gold. For some reason, gold was the most problematic tier for me.

Beta Player Grand Prince aexis2341's Avatar
    Alyssa is my country, Cassie my city and Furia my street
    Level
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 177
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Overdrive Tagger First Class 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3
    It's been happening lately, I don't know why.

Got promoted to Platinum. It's easier to find good teammates than gold. For some reason, gold was the most problematic tier for me.
    You are already at Plat and I don't even know how to aim.
    Main goal in Paladins: Get every skin for Cassie
    I'm a simple man, if I see a redhead I'm happy.
    Senpai has noticed me
    Someone knows which is the best spray
    Best girl according to me
    Cassie approved my post number 2341

Fun fact: Cassie came out on my bday so she's a present technically speaking