Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is changing Kinessa's zoom when scoping a good idea?

Level
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 5000 Experience Points Overdrive 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by DaSpyChecker View Post
    I forgot how much fun it is getting deleted from far away.
    its not our problem that some ppl play carelessly in front of sniper watch

Quote Originally Posted by DaSpyChecker View Post
    Also much fun as Kinessa being useless at close range, your team will also love a useless camper sniper but of course every sniper has to be extremely OP at long range & useless at close range just like every other game. YAY, so much Win Win -__-.
    there is a way called sniper to protect one of the flank jobs is to take care of your sniper from their flank.

like happened to me very much I picked evie as always and we had strix or kinnesa.
    they had zhin or talus. all I was do is stay near strix dealing random hit in the middle of a point when I see their flank want to stop my sniper I go easy hunt them and strix carry the game EZ, and yup i win like this all the time i try protect my sniper from their flank.

the flank job is something more than just go out like crazy kill one guy and die
    this is not 1 vs 1 game to worry that snipers cant deal with flanks its team game. know your sniper as VIP care of them and they will carry you game

bodygaurd flank for your sniper VIP is one of easiest funnest game play style eagle eye is fine and i would like be happy that snipers ARE snipers danger from long range, easy to counter from low range. and oh no i cant counter their sniper cuz their flank dont let me.
    Last edited by NaixSenpai; 05-17-2018 at 08:08 AM.

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 46
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points
    Now only i checked the sniper scope change for kinessa it feels bad man. When you scope flick a nearby flank predicting his movement that required aim and skills. Now we are forced to switch to carbine.

Beta Player Knight KiritoXtreme's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    In simple terms this change just feels like someone hated a kinessa for being too good at headshots so made it such that no one can headshot that easily anymore.

In even simpler terms - there was probably a butthurt kid crying about a kinessa snipe and then they decide to mess with every nessa in the game.
    Be wary of pumpkins.

They kinda suck - both deadly and tasteless.

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 46
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by KiritoXtreme View Post
    In simple terms this change just feels like someone hated a kinessa for being too good at headshots so made it such that no one can headshot that easily anymore.

In even simpler terms - there was probably a butthurt kid crying about a kinessa snipe and then they decide to mess with every nessa in the game.
    Now face of every flankers nearby looks like big pumpkin during scoped