Thread: Current balance

Member Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points

Current balance

I currently feel the game right now is not very well balanced. A few characters stand out as being overnerfed.

For starters, Maeve. Maeve without her street justice card is trash. Street justice is the only thing that makes her any good at all.

I personally think torvald could use a dmg buff. Back to 200 I think

Grover could use a buff. I dont see why you guys nerfed grover of all champions when he was already fairly weak. Please give him a healing buff and change his damage to be close range as his kit does not synergize at all. Also increase range of vine

I think evie needs a buff but thats just me.

Inara is way too strong right now. My main tank is Inara and I hate her getting nerfed but it is needed.

And finally, add Mal Damba aim assist to console please! I love playing him but on console its too hard. He is viable but one of the weaker healers. (Specific to console)

Thank you for reading what I had to say and I would like to hear your opinions!

Beta Player Grand Prince NaixSenpai's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 5000 Experience Points Overdrive 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    i think... the paladins PC should not be same as paladins Console.

you know Vivian is pretty useless in PC but I hear many players pick her in console I think balance changes should not be same as each other. or lex he might be okay in console but not okay in PC i think... they have to change notes and change the balance in different way between console and pc if its possible
    Last edited by NaixSenpai; 06-02-2018 at 04:27 AM.
    (っ◔◡◔)っ Ty best Mod,

Member Esquire
    Level
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by NaixSenpai View Post
    i think... the paladins PC should not be same as paladins Console.

you know Vivian is pretty useless in PC but I hear many players pick him in console I think balance changes should not be same as each other. or lex he might be okay in console but not okay in PC i think... they have to change notes and change the balance in different way between console and pc if its possible
    Vivan is banned a lot on console, lex is never played but I think he is well balanced. And I agree that pc and console should be balanced differently.

Level
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 269
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points
    I love your name.

Besides that I agree. Sadly PC and console will not be balance differently.

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie to Face View Post
    And finally, add Mal Damba aim assist to console please! I love playing him but on console its too hard. He is viable but one of the weaker healers. (Specific to console)

Thank you for reading what I had to say and I would like to hear your opinions!
    For the love of god no no more aim assist they make it harder to play not easier.

Member Esquire
    Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingasce View Post
    For the love of god no no more aim assist they make it harder to play not easier.
    Fair enough. But it would be optional. You dont have to have it if you dont want it.

Beta Player Grand Prince NaixSenpai's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 5000 Experience Points Overdrive 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    hirez need more time it's kinda obv that they need more money this patch just had only 3 balance changes but an event with lots of skin like always i think only thing i can do is play it a bit more and support the game more and more
    (っ◔◡◔)っ Ty best Mod,