Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lian and Drogoz is broken

Level
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Overdrive
    The only thing that needs to be done about death and taxes is the ability to see how much an ally is affected by cauterize. What sucks about death and taxes is that you have no idea in early game if that tank you want to throw your healing potion on is under influence of caut one or caut 3.
    Vote on how to nerf Fusillade!

Rework Jenos Celestial Touch for more burst heal

THE ABILITY TO READ IS INCREDIBLY HELPFUL. CONSIDER TO READ A POST BEFORE YOU GIVE DUMB REPLIES.

Beta Player Sovereign Prince
    Level
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Drogoz was trash because he simply couldn't deal with flankers, now he can put up a good fight at best. Drogoz doesn't need a nerf cause the last buff was just enough to make him viable. All you need to stop him is a hitscan or "semi" hitscan champion and a player with half a brain.
    Commandment number one in ranked matches:
    Never expect your team to do their job, if you want something done right, do it yourself.

Last season highest rank: Diamond III

Current rank: Diamond V

Beta Player Sovereign Prince DaSpyChecker's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 19
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered
    LOL Fusillade is fine, just look up & shoot him unless your aim suck & you stop standing still like noob. Drogoz was worst champ b4 but now he's ok & people complain..Lian Death & Taxes isnt good, just buy Caut.

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Overdrive
    Quote Originally Posted by DaSpyChecker View Post
    LOL Fusillade is fine, just look up & shoot him unless your aim suck & you stop standing still like noob. Drogoz was worst champ b4 but now he's ok & people complain..Lian Death & Taxes isnt good, just buy Caut.
    The only things I mind about fusillade is that it's so easy to use now, that it's stronger than the other talents and therefore reduces variety and the 3000 damage salvo-spit combo.

THE ABILITY TO READ IS INCREDIBLY HELPFUL. CONSIDER TO READ A POST BEFORE YOU GIVE DUMB REPLIES.

Beta Player Knight WarMachineOfTheAbyss's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Both are mid tier Dmg champs..

Banned Grand Prince
    Level
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 992
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by WarMachineOfTheAbyss View Post
    Both are mid tier Dmg champs..
    mid tier?

I've seen drogoz picked in almost all paladins masters lan I'v watched in these last 2 days (I didnt watch much, but still, he's picked at very high tier without problem, and he's dominating again)

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 58
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarenzed View Post
    The only things I mind about fusillade is that it's so easy to use now, that it's stronger than the other talents and therefore reduces variety and the 3000 damage salvo-spit combo.
    It was easy before too if you managed to play him, but now he is viable for not so skilled players too. I did not need the buff, i could put a fight on everything except Androsxus/Maeve midair. Funny thing is that even with the buff i dont stand a chance against those two. So the buff didnt help me at all.
    The salvo-spit combo has nothing to do with the OB70 patch, its old. Also it sounds easy, but sometimes i have 2-3 matches in a row where i cant land a single full damage salvo-spit combo, cause flanks/dds/support rarely stand still and tanks have their shields. I think they should reduce Fussilade to 25% and hopefully the fotm players reroll.

Level
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 488
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered
    They just need to decrease Drogoz' projectile speed or even revert the change, and buff him elsewhere. He was not being picked not because of his inability to do damage, but because how easy he was to shoot down. The hitbox size reduction was a step in the right direction, but more need to be taken to make Drogoz viable, without making him too powerful.
    The most useful kind of teammate is one who dodges all your heals and walks into enemy bullets.

Plat II, do I finally have some credibility now?

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidt View Post
    They just need to decrease Drogoz' projectile speed or even revert the change, and buff him elsewhere. He was not being picked not because of his inability to do damage, but because how easy he was to shoot down. The hitbox size reduction was a step in the right direction, but more need to be taken to make Drogoz viable, without making him too powerful.
    I actually think that the projectile speed increase was necessary. If you wanted to deal consistent damage, you'd usually be at the first line after the point, just about 50ft distance from the point. And then you couldn't really hit the enemies with similar distance on the other side of the point, because they were already too far away and were able to dodge the rockets easily.
    Since all other DDs and even several flanks had the range advantage onto Drogoz that way, drogoz was basically a pure tank killer who could fight flank, but only if they got close to him, and only if they didn't have a lot of vertical mobility.

Drogoz is no tank. He doesn't need huge sustain. I agree that a little bit would be nice, though it would rather be not buffing drogoz but nerfing stuff like eagle eye nessa...

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidt View Post
    Yeah I don't want to return to those Dark ages of the OB40s were Drogoz just destroyed matches and made me wanna cry ;( he had so much variety back then and his counters were so much weaker. My favorite was still W.Y.R.M. Jets Drogoz so much fun being a slippery Lizard( I mean Dragon).