Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Could we like, not nerf tanks further withouth touching the dumb damage champs?

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points
    terminus > inara

Beta Player Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by DaSpyChecker View Post
    .... You need Caut + Bulldozer for Inara...
    which is a great thing, the same for Fernando versatility: everybody and their mothers complain that Cauterize is too strong, everybody and their mothers complains that there're useless items in the store then when some champions come out that require for a team to not go full cauterize and use also other items and styles (you know the old points stressed out to quarrel with OW fanboys? Various playstile, customization, blablabla) everybody and their mothers complain again... I came to a point that I really dislike many of the ways Hi-Rez work but I really wouldn't like to be in their place either, you guys don't know what you want

Beta Player Sovereign Prince DOPPELGANGER7's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Inara's nerf was deserved and the only problem with it is that it didn't happened sooner. Ruckus deserved a nerf as well but I'm not sure if the HP nerf was the right way to do that, I understand that Hi-rez don't wanna nerf his dps any further because he is supposed to be an agressive tank but with so many nerfs to his survivability he is pretty much a fat Vivian now.

I haven't played Nando in ages and at least to me he didn't seemed to be overperforming so I can't say wether this nerf will hurt him or not. Same goes to that adjust(?) on Kinessa wich I can't say if was supposed to be a nerf or a buff.

Khan will be overperforming for sure given that he was already good before this buffs, and I'll abuse it to get some free elo until the pro players start to pick it in tournaments and he becomes a perma ban (cause let's be honest, people in this game can't read the meta and just realize what is strong and what isn't after the pros decide what is what).
    Commandment number one in ranked matches:
    Never expect your team to do their job, if you want something done right, do it yourself.

Last season highest rank: Diamond III

Current rank: Diamond V

Level
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    The fact is, as BF says, "Hai troppo istinto di conservazione, per fare il tank". I am unable to die. I retreat ^^'
    I have that kind of condition too, and is better to retreat when you are too low, like that you avoid useless respawn time, if you see that is not possible to cap since everyone is dead or even too scared to come help you(yeah i met this kind of people) or that just rushed a bit before you and died... just let them cap till your squad regroups
    Frontlines have be the first guys to start the fight, be it on point or in flank routes, but flanking as tank means that you just quickly help the flank to clean one-two champs in backline and then you can go point where enemy tank is waiting with less hp and especially less help(or at least this is what i usually do to feel confortable with a Frontline). In questa partita, hanno perso perchè i FL andavano dritti al punto, noi ammazzavamo almeno lian/tyra e poi massacravamo i nemici rimasti sul punto http://paladins.guru/match/pc/239760516
    Mains

Tanks: Fernando/ Terminus/ Ruckus
    Flank: Zhin/ Buck / TankFlankNando
    Damage: Bk/Willo
    Support: Jenos/ Seris/ Mal'Damba

Most damage: Zhin 240780
    Most killing blows: BK 40
    Most shielding: Fernando 293717 Most obj: 420
    Most healing: 207390 jenos

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    When I play tank (very few times), I spend my time screaming with the healer for not healing. I've met only once a decent healer while being tank. Not for me, trust me on that :-/
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#StopPlayingSupports
    Let them see how a game with shit-nerfed supports is.

Level
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 110
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Forum Tier 3
    Since the tanks are the most unpopular class HiRez maybe tries to reach a 1 tank meta? That the healers got nerfed also has a negative impact for the tanks who get most of the heals. If the tanks also are nerfed maybe a 2 flank + 1 tank team meta might become effective.

Beta Player Baronet TrueVingador's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Achievements:
    31 days registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by M3RC3N4RI0 View Post
    Since the tanks are the most unpopular class HiRez maybe tries to reach a 1 tank meta? That the healers got nerfed also has a negative impact for the tanks who get most of the heals. If the tanks also are nerfed maybe a 2 flank + 1 tank team meta might become effective.
    I'm worried that it's not going to a 5 dmgs meta...

Level
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 118
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Overdrive Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by M3RC3N4RI0 View Post
    I hope not.

2 tank meta was fine, the only people that complained about it were retarded flank mains who got upset and not being able to kill tanks alone.

We saw single tank 2 flank in the PPL, you can expect more of that.
    We are slowly entering a snipy-bursty low ttk meta.

We better drift away from it otherwise this game might lose a ton of players.

Level
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 80
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Ruckus:
    rework the rocket barrage legendary from "you may now hold up to three rocket charges" to "you may now hold two rocket charges and rockets cooldown is reduced by one second" this way he doesn't have as crazy amount of burst potential as he does now but he will have his burst a bit more often -rrichglitch

Tbh I kinda feel like this is the change that should have happened instead of the hp nerf, either way I still don't like the hp nerf.

Level
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 118
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Overdrive Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyRuff View Post
    Ruckus:
    rework the rocket barrage legendary from "you may now hold up to three rocket charges" to "you may now hold two rocket charges and rockets cooldown is reduced by one second" this way he doesn't have as crazy amount of burst potential as he does now but he will have his burst a bit more often -rrichglitch

Tbh I kinda feel like this is the change that should have happened instead of the hp nerf, either way I still don't like the hp nerf.
    Exactly!

Now, his other playstyles get affected and he can still burst down squishies which was the """"Problem""""
    We are slowly entering a snipy-bursty low ttk meta.

We better drift away from it otherwise this game might lose a ton of players.