Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Could we like, not nerf tanks further withouth touching the dumb damage champs?

Level
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 Tagger First Class 1000 Experience Points
    Khan buff is retarded. I was just playing him yesterday for like the 3rd time and you can literally just run right in someones face and easily destroy them. He is so broken vs everyone. And they buffed his ult charge?? What?? That is easily the most broken ult right next to dragon punch. Now morale boosts scales even better with khan since the base charge rate was increased. Hi rez on crack again... No sniper, cassie, wormhole, street justice nerfs... I mean just what the hell are they thinking? Why did they nerf torv like they did if they are just going to make khan better than torv ever was? It's crazy.
    Current rank:Diamond(Master in S1)

Current Mains:

Flank: Zhin
    Damage: Sha lin
    Healer: Jenos
    Frontline: Fernando, Makoa, Ruckus, Khan (RIP torv)

Let the community be more involved in balancing Hi-rez, but stop looking to gold ranked players!

Level
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 Tagger First Class 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by dbzlucky77 View Post
    Considering they buffed kinessa, eagle eye is about to be EVERYWHERE. It's like Hi-Rez heard complaints that the meta is getting too bursty and was like.... lets make it even EASIER

Wasn't Chris JUST talking about slow graduals nerfs and not radical changes.... but then they turn around and gut ruckus & inara. Meanwhile cassie, sha lin, and zhin rule the realm

And i'm calling it now, far as competitive goes. Considering Makoa is always banned, Khan is about to be the first tank pick. WATCH
    Nessa already has been everywhere. Khan will be a must ban now (though people somehow haven't realized that khan was already op before this buff, so maybe he can be picked for the first week or so after the buff), along with cassie and nessa. The last ban could be anyone, but only one team actually gets to pick a real ban now.
    Current rank:Diamond(Master in S1)

Current Mains:

Flank: Zhin
    Damage: Sha lin
    Healer: Jenos
    Frontline: Fernando, Makoa, Ruckus, Khan (RIP torv)

Let the community be more involved in balancing Hi-rez, but stop looking to gold ranked players!

Beta Player Baronet Gabbianelloide's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Khan's buff to the charge rate of the ultimate alone would put him in a top spot for the tanks; yet they buffed also the healing given by the shout.
    I strongly believe that he will be contesting the top spots for tanks, easily going above a newly nerfed ruckus.
    I'm blue da-bu-dee-da-you-die

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Khan's ult can be negated with Resilience, which most tanks will take when they are up against him (or rather, they should take), so the damage increase is welcome, and the charge rate will depend on how much they buffed it. I doubt it will make that much difference though.

His other buffs aren't too bad either, nothing game breaking. If they had buffed his weapon damage too then yeah, I would agree he will be too strong, but small damage buffs to his ultimate and one of his abilities aren't going to suddenly make him oppressive.

Beta Player Baronet TrueVingador's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Achievements:
    31 days registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points
    I loved to play as support and frontline.

But after recents healers and tanks nerfs... I think that HiRez is planning to put DMGs as the only efficient role in a match.

Anyway... I do understand that balance a game with so much different roles and skills is not an easy task.

However is a bit frustrating when you finally learnt the way to play with a desired champ and have it nerfed in a few weeks...

Level
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 80
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalamael View Post
    Khan's ult can be negated with Resilience, which most tanks will take when they are up against him (or rather, they should take), so the damage increase is welcome, and the charge rate will depend on how much they buffed it. I doubt it will make that much difference though.

His other buffs aren't too bad either, nothing game breaking. If they had buffed his weapon damage too then yeah, I would agree he will be too strong, but small damage buffs to his ultimate and one of his abilities aren't going to suddenly make him oppressive.
    Problem is even with those cards tanks have khan can still throw you far enough off the map unable for you to get back on unless bad position when he ults and can still hold you for like 5 seconds so...

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    And yet you are not banning Skye or Grohk :-/
    Because some picks are better than others.
    ye i mean i fully know that skye and grohk will not really cause me any trouble, but they won't sink their team down either unless it's the player who does that, in which case isn't the champion problem

Level
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 109
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Ruckus got a huge HP nerf, that's an unnecessary 11% nerf that is unasked for.

Ash's buffs are kinda something but, apart from the Slug Shot buff, I don't think they're really significant to make her a better frontliner. She is still going to be weak imo. Idk, gotta see. By the way:
    These changes are aimed at making her ultimate feel more impactful when used
    NO, hi-rez, you should NOT balance a champion around their ultimate. Why do they insist in doing that?

For Inara, why did they nerf both the built-in rejuvenate AND the loadout card? I mean, why the loadout card?

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyRuff View Post
    Problem is even with those cards tanks have khan can still throw you far enough off the map unable for you to get back on unless bad position when he ults and can still hold you for like 5 seconds so...
    True, but he can also be killed while holding you. And other players can bodyblock the throw. I did that by accident standing in front of the gears in Splitstone Quarry, if Khan throws a player into one of their allies, is stops their movement and they both take 500 damage, same as if hitting a wall, so you can save your tank by standing in front of where Khan wants to throw him. Also, you can use your movement ability while you are being thrown, it completely negates the movement impulse, so you can survive being thrown off the map if your movement skill is available and he isn't standing right at the edge.

Level
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Cassie nerf?... Street Justice nerf?... Evie blink nerf?... Hello?..
    #HelpYourSupports