Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Drogoz: Reign of Terror REWORK

Level
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 286
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered
    No more damage buffs. Please.

Maybe 50% damage resistance during and 3 seconds after thrust, but Drogoz does not need any more damage in any way.

My idea would help him not get shot out of the sky all the time.
    Last edited by Skidt; 05-24-2018 at 10:41 PM.
    The most useful kind of teammate is one who dodges all your heals and walks into enemy bullets.

Level
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Overdrive Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingasce View Post
    Please no we want to increase TTk not Decrease it I am tired of all these stupid no skill damage buff LC Hi-Rez will introduce or someone will ask for as a possible talent. If you will request a talent make it something that will help Increase TTK not lower it like making it so that Drogoz has DR whenever he is in the air.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidt View Post
    No more damage buffs. Please.

Maybe 50% damage resistance during and 3 seconds after thrust, but Drogoz does not need any more damage in any way.

My idea would help him not get shot out of the sky all the time.
    I already thought about that.
    But the thing is that DDs aren't supposed to have damage reduction or moments of high sustainability. Instead they're supposed to deal damage.
    There are literally just 3 kinds of legendaries:
    Damage bonus
    Utility talents that also help you deal more damage
    Mobility talents (rare)
    self-heal talents (first blood and cardio)
    Even in loadout cards there is no damage reduction because it doesn't fit DDs.
    Drogoz already has one mobility talent, not every champion has one, and none has 2. For mobility you should use wyrm jets. And I don't think drogoz should have any DR after Thrust. You're supposed to be shot out of the sky if you use Thrust in a wrong place at a wrong time. Also it would make Drogoz near unkillable by flanks if you have your thrust ready, since 50% DR for 3 seconds mitigates tons of damage.
    But tbh I like damage bonus much better when it's tied to an ability, not to the primary weapon with stuff like direct hits and headshots.

I just can't think about a good utility talent right now. All I know is that Reign of Terror has to be reworked in some way.
    But you might be true that additional bonus damage is not the way to go. I'll put up another thread to gather some ideas about maybe an utility talent, I'd already be happy about some ideas right now.

Maybe CC immunity on Thrust?
    Maybe a talent that removes self damage but increases AoE and especially self-knockback ("rocket jumping"?)
    Maybe adding some sort of CC into his kit besides the combustible knockback? (Slow/cripple/stun, I have no idea how)
    Maybe something like a reveal on fire spit?
    Last edited by Sarenzed; 05-25-2018 at 04:45 AM.
    PLEASE FIX YOUR GAME

Bugs have feelings, too! They don't like to be ignored! So pay attention to them, please.

BALANCE CONSOLE AND PC SEPARATELY

THE ABILITY TO READ IS INCREDIBLY HELPFUL. CONSIDER TO READ A POST BEFORE YOU GIVE DUMB REPLIES.

We're having a discussion. That doesn't work like ranting and shouting out bias without giving any kind of reason or detail.