Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Ying ying ying!!!

Level
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    some many ying postings hi-rez just buff her already and bring her back in top tier

Beta Player Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by M3RC3N4RI0 View Post
    Seris is not healing more. With lifelike Ying has a heal-per-second on two targets of 1350, while Seris, even with group heal Talent, has around 1K.
    Lifelike is 336hps up to two targets per clone. With 4 targets Ying will heal 1344hps. Seris is 1000hps direct target and 500hps non-target. That's up to 2500hps on 4 people. Throw in her self-heal and it's close to 3000 health per second seris heals with regular heal.

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by M3RC3N4RI0 View Post
    Seris is not healing more. With lifelike Ying has a heal-per-second on two targets of 1350, while Seris, even with group heal Talent, has around 1K.
    Restore the soul of an ally, Healing them for 1000 health every second for 2 seconds.
    +
    Heal all allies within 50ft of your Restore Soul target for 50% of the healing value.

I can heal the 4 of them, plus myself thanks to Blood Pact card (While channeling Restore Soul you heal yourself for {70|70} Health per second.)
    1000+500+500+500+500+280 (blood pact at 4)=2780 at sec

Ying with Lifelike= Create an illusion that heals a nearby ally for 420(-20% due to LF = 336) every second. = 336 per sec*4 allies=1344 at sec.

I don't know where your Seris data comes from
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#StopPlayingSupports
    Let them see how a game with shit-nerfed supports is.

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    I can heal the 4 of them, plus myself thanks to Blood Pact card (While channeling Restore Soul you heal yourself for {70|70} Health per second.)
    1000+500+500+500+500+280 (blood pact at 4)=2780 at sec

Ying with Lifelike= Create an illusion that heals a nearby ally for 420(-20% due to LF = 336) every second. = 336 per sec*4 allies=1344 at sec.
    so, it's fine to say that ying needs an urgent buff, if there is 1436 healing difference per second

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Ying has a completely different play style, for example, she can deal dmg while healing, something that Seris' can't.
    Ying needs a buff on her survivability, that's why I am asking for #DimLinkUnnerf.
    I've finally found it!

#StopPlayingSupports

Level
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 58
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    Ying has a completely different play style, for example, she can deal dmg while healing, something that Seris' can't.
    Ying needs a buff on her survivability, that's why I am asking for #DimLinkUnnerf.
    ^ agree

If we had a healer who could attack and escape while simultaneously healing at a level near Seris, there would be much need for the other healers.

But, when considering avg heal-per-sec over the long term, do we get to factor in Ying's ult with morale boost 3?

Level
    Achievements:
    Morale Boost 3 Ying needs to waste 900 credits on Morale Boost and to still deal dmg to load that damn ulti. If someone has some extra heals for that, well, they deserve it, after wasting so many credits on something that's not Chronos.
    I still can't see the problem in her ulti.

The only problem her ulti has is that, after they reworked it, Resonance lost its 5 bombs. And that's still DAMN WRONG, for Resonance was the only LC that got an actual nerf on ulti.
    I've finally found it!

#StopPlayingSupports

Beta Player Recruit PlayerChaser's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points
    I honestly think that the ticks and/or the amount of healing should be a little more. Ying doesn't heal that much, and she can't be used for other means like Pip or Grohk; if she doesn't heal, she is pretty useless.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerChaser View Post
    Ying doesn't heal that much, and she can't be used for other means like Pip or Grohk; if she doesn't heal, she is pretty useless.
    O.o
    http://paladins.guru/match/pc/236154967 [hint: notice how my dmg is the highest in the whole game]
    Try again.
    My problem with her is that, if you want to do something else than healing bot, you aren't healing enough, but I still think you must sacrifice something (heals) to get something in exchange (dmg), or she will be OP.
    Still, her survivability in every play style must increase, that's why #DimLinkUnnerf.
    I've finally found it!

#StopPlayingSupports