Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Vivian the Cunning, or Vivian the Shunned?

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points
    D E L E T E I T
    there is no need for another pewpew ratatatatt champion in this realm.
    I can't imagine a possible rework that would make me play her instead of viktor/tyra/lian/torvald

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 96
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class
    Vivian doesn't have a place in the game. Her skills are a mashup of other characters abilities. I think the designers were having a creative crises when they came with her concept. She should be reworked completely. Change her weapon, skills, looks, everything.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points
    I mean, you know, that's kinda what I'm doing with this post. Fixing Viv, giving her option of approach instead of mandatory super-death-combos only braindead players can reproduce like with Ying and Drogoz. She can ruin sniper positions, set up traps, and lay down suppressing or offensive fire.
    Last edited by SirRonny; 05-30-2018 at 10:15 PM.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points
    The reason I don't post much on this thread is because no one really provides useful input (save for IAmRick) so I have nothing interesting to comment on or no ideas bounce back. No one talks about any single thing, and just says "viv needs a nerf" even though she has one of the lowest DPS' of most damage champs and has the harshest falloff at range for some reason (the damage dropping to something close to 30-40 per shot versus Viktor's ~70 per shot). But on the other hand she doesn't have a reason to get close because that means enemies can run around her and abuse the low rate of fire on the LMG to avoid damage spikes. What I'm doing is giving her a burst option or something to forgive the unending reload that is an empty LMG clip, while also giving her LMG another purpose instead of making it a low-grade damage option. "BUT THEN SHE'LL JUST BECOME A NEWBIE SHREDDER AGAIN >:O >:O >:O >:O >:O" Well, she might be able to go back to suppressing lanes and positions, but Paladins has a tips and tricks system now that teaches players how to not get royally screwed by certain champs (like how it tells players to take cover against a Kinessa instead of staying in her lines of fire.) Plus, her big source of damage will be the SMG anyways. She'll also need the extra DPS in this kit because she's losing 'her friends' to an ult-canceling ult.