Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hey Hi-Rez! Why can't I buy the skins I want?

Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 64
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    what they think ------------> direct purchase = only a few people buy their fav skin = little money.
    actual system -------------> gamble = only a few people take risk = little money.
    what it would be -----------> direct purchase = a LOT of people buy their fav skin = World hunger ends.

Quote Originally Posted by SRant View Post
    what they think ------------> direct purchase = only a few people buy their fav skin = little money.
    actual system -------------> gamble = only a few people take risk = little money.
    what it would be -----------> direct purchase = a LOT of people buy their fav skin = World hunger ends.
    EXACTLY. You get it. *high fives*

Beta Player Esquire gamerfreak126's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 71
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester
    That's cute, wait until one of those skins is a limited you missed out on. Then it won't matter how much money you have or are willing to spend. You'll just get flipped off and told to suck it up since "there will always be more in the future" and "you didn't have the game when they came out so you don't deserve them." It would be "unfair" to people who got them when they came out.

Bring Back Limited Skins

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Well, I think you're the definition of "whale" ^^'
    I can't get a limited skin? I can live without it, what can I say? ^^'
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#StopPlayingSupports
    Let them see how a game with shit-nerfed supports is.

Quote Originally Posted by gamerfreak126 View Post
    That's cute, wait until one of those skins is a limited you missed out on. Then it won't matter how much money you have or are willing to spend. You'll just get flipped off and told to suck it up since "there will always be more in the future" and "you didn't have the game when they came out so you don't deserve them." It would be "unfair" to people who got them when they came out.
    I really don’t think you’ve understood the point of this thread. If we can buy any skin we want - limited or not - then the power, and the responsibility, lies with us. Yay. No more gambling our money on a “maybe”. We see what we like and we buy it. Hi-Rez take my money already.

I personally don’t feel skins should be limited; I like the method Overwatch has of bringing skins around in cycles, so the longest you’d have to wait for a limited skin is a year (until that event comes around again). But anyway, back to the point. If you forget to buy a limited skin when it’s available, that’s all on you.

Same here @Valkure. I missed that skin? Ok. *shrug*. But I will always, ALWAYS, complain about locking skins behind loot boxes because that’s just ew.

Level
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 3 months registered Forum Tier 2
    Just passing by to say that I approve this idea.

Please, HiRez... hear our appeals while we still play Paladins! Make more skins purchasable directly! Pleaaaase!

Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 129
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    I agree, I had about 2500 crystals, spent some of them on skins I wanted and now I have about 1300 crystals sitting in my account, there are things that I'd like to get, like the buck wild emote and some other stuff, but I'm not going to waste my crystals on chests to "maybe" get what I want. If the stuff I wanted were purchasable, I would've spent my crystals already and bought more for the future.