View Poll Results: Would you like a "Level Explorer" module added to the game?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 88.89%
  • No

1 11.11%

Thread: Add a "Level Explorer" to the wish-list?

Level
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Achievements:
    7 days registered Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 500 Experience Points

Add a "Level Explorer" to the wish-list?

Hello, fellow players and Hi-Rez!

I would personally love a way to explore all the different levels in the game on my own, with no bots, no other players, and no time limit. Just me, walking around with my favorite champion, enjoying the beautiful scenery while getting to know the levels a little better.

Level
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 58
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 2
    You can do this with one other person in a custom game, assuming you agree ahead of time to explore and not kill each other. But yeah, being able to set up a single player custom game to explore maps would be nice. Or just allow us to pick any map for the shooting range or something.

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    I hate custom exploring games. You go for whole map, then you can't close the game, but you have to waste time in capturing and pushing, twice. At least, let us end custom games with an option.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#AggressiveSupports
    I'm tired of repeating the same things, watch this: link

"It's just Casual/ Go Ranked if you want a decent team/You are low tier, so you're bad." Rage

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    I can't agree enough! What's the point of them having hidden perches in Brightmarsh, if 99 percent of the Paladins population doesn't have the opportunity to find them? Hope they actually get round to this someday..

Beta Player Sovereign Prince
    Level
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 301
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    What happens in a custom match if both player leave the game? The bots fight each other till the match ends?
    Commandment number one in ranked matches:
    Never expect your team to do their job, if you want something done right, do it yourself.

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class 25000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3
    I'd rather not have this as an option or feature. It would very likely give regulars and veterans an advantage when when play against new, inexperienced and casual players. This can pretty much chase many of them away from the game instead of drawing them in.
    The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

I play Paladins: Champions of the Realm on my hardwired and mic'd PlayStation 4.

We are the "balance".

Console login link: https://forumlogin.paladins.com/psn.aspx

Paladins Strike ID - ConradMax.

"Thanks for your support!"

Beta Player Sovereign Prince
    Level
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 301
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad_Max View Post
    I'd rather not have this as an option or feature. It would very likely give regulars and veterans an advantage when when play against new, inexperienced and casual players. This can pretty much chase many of them away from the game instead of drawing them in.
    I know that this is just me being an asshole, but your craze with typing bold letter piss me off to the point that I can't focus on what you typed.
    Commandment number one in ranked matches:
    Never expect your team to do their job, if you want something done right, do it yourself.