Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: adjusting strix cards (mobility)

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points
    Hey man, no one want an overpowered sniper. Strix is fine as he is now at mid-tier. Wall-hack with 1200dps quickscope maybe is fun to you but annoying to play against. A good Strix always get the first hit on the enemies's flankers so being invisible with 2s speed buff is more than enough to repostion and flank the flanker with his machine gun pistol

Level
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 89
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Strix got a lot in his tool. Low mobility is the compensation for his tool. So i don't think he needed buff at this moment.
    Remember why we play a game..

Is to have FUN

BUFF SEA SERVER, DAMMIT!

Inviting to those who want to be a part of the community in Paladins SEA community in Discord so that we can play some custom games to improve our play! https://discord.gg/H7y75mg

Level
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by ArChie24 View Post
    Strix got a lot in his tool. Low mobility is the compensation for his tool. So i don't think he needed buff at this moment.
    XD I thought that the stealth hammer Nerf in ob 58 was for compensation
    Beside what tool (kit) u guys keep talking about he only got his gun ,flare and stealth just like kineesa got gun,mines and teleport I mean it is not like he got 7 abilities so I hope u explain what tool u are talking about
    DONT NERF STRIX
    AND BUFF HIS MOVEMENT SPEED

Level
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by ExEnemyx View Post
    Hey man, no one want an overpowered sniper. Strix is fine as he is now at mid-tier. Wall-hack with 1200dps quickscope maybe is fun to you but annoying to play against. A good Strix always get the first hit on the enemies's flankers so being invisible with 2s speed buff is more than enough to repostion and flank the flanker with his machine gun pistol
    Did u actually try to reposition in 2 sec it impossible to do that not even with that card on 5 simply because u can't out run a flank even if the flank is not using mobility for example take Lex over 400 default mobility got about 3 cards to increase his moment speed without even using his slide so main while as strix is using his mobility card to escape Lex doesn't need simply because his default mobility is faster than strix with that 2,sec card but if strix had 4sec he would actually have a chance

Do u get what I am trying to say here I mean if strix had shalin stealth mechanism it would be ok since u simple disappear in a blink of an eye u change location and u go invisible for 2 sec with the option of dealing 1K dmg or 1200dmg or stunning your enemy and finish him off with planted that deal insane amount of dmg but unfortunately strix doesn't have any of that.

Note strix default movement speed is 340 the slowest champ in game even makoa is faster that XD
    DONT NERF STRIX

Level
    Achievements:
    The main point

Is that since ob 58 strix didn't get any buffs only nerfs and ppl are not getting enough
    First the hammered down his stealth which wasn't necessary as ppl was complaining about his dmg not his stealth and hi-rez didn't give any thing to compensate then the hammered his flare down as well and they nerfed his flare cards and they didn't give any thing in return the nerfed his pistol and give nothing to compensate u see where am I going simply strix needs better loadout cards not buffing his abilities just make his cards more viable instead of only being limited with 7 viable cards
    Last edited by Mr0Hawk; 05-11-2018 at 11:13 AM.
    DONT NERF STRIX

Beta Player Count
    Level
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Asking for a buff for strix? Really?

Level
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 60
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr0Hawk View Post
    The main point

Is that since ob 58 strix didn't get any buffs only nerfs and ppl are not getting enough
    First the hammered down his stealth which wasn't necessary as ppl was complaining about his dmg not his stealth and hi-rez didn't give any thing to compensate then the hammered his flare down as well and they nerfed his flare cards and they didn't give any thing in return the nerfed his pistol and give nothing to compensate u see where am I going simply strix needs better loadout cards not buffing his abilities just make his cards more viable instead of only being limited with 7 viable cards
    Nothing in return? They made his reveal global! They made his flare a permanent Cassie ult. Even with the range nerf it's still really strong.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsCrii View Post
    Nothing in return? They made his reveal global! They made his flare a permanent Cassie ult. Even with the range nerf it's still really strong.
    Global yes but what is the impact of it after the Nerf u can almost cover one flank road and still not that much effective so u need to use in on a tiny space to get the best of it so no that is not much I mean compared to Vivian sensor Vivian sensor is better it is stable can be hidden if well placed and provide the same range while the flare is highly visible
    And about permanent Cassie ult it is not actually it is a legendary and I am talking about load out cards not legendary or abilities.
    Note:- Vivian sensor is Cassie ult
    Last edited by Mr0Hawk; 05-11-2018 at 01:09 PM.
    DONT NERF STRIX

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by MekaDeth View Post
    Asking for a buff for strix? Really?
    i didnt ask for a buff i asked to adjust tactical retreat card just one card not even an ability and every one here is making a big deal about it even the fact that I gived numbers and clues while u guys didn't say any thing convincing except saying his tool and his flare that is all so plz read the whole post before commenting
    Note the adjustment I am asking for is not that op they are pretty logical and more balanced than that 2 sec movement speed bounce
    Last edited by Mr0Hawk; 05-11-2018 at 01:11 PM.
    DONT NERF STRIX

Beta Player Count
    Level
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr0Hawk View Post
    i didnt ask for a buff i asked to adjust tactical retreat card just one card not even an ability and every one here is making a big deal about it even the fact that I gived numbers and clues while u guys didn't say any thing convincing except saying his tool and his flare that is all so plz read the whole post before commenting
    Note the adjustment I am asking for is not that op they are pretty logical and more balanced than that 2 sec movement speed bounce
    As a flanker against a good strix it is almost impossible to get anywhere near him and if you do then he melts you with his 1000dps pistol plus the flare making it what 1300dps, maybe more?

He needs a close range damage nerf first, then we can talk about mobility, right now he doesn't need it.