Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: adjusting strix cards (mobility)

Level
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 85
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

adjusting strix cards (mobility)

So where should I start from
    Strix is kind off not that much fun to play and in comparison with kinessa he lacks a lot not in abilities but in cards.
    Starting he got no mobility zerooo and he got one mobility card (tactical retreat) compared to kinessa She got beam me up (faster teleportation), bob and waeve (insane mobility every 10 sec) Ferrari kinessa at lvl 5, calibrate (reduce her teleport really fast).
    So that is 3 cards affecting mobility while strix got one f**** card , from my point of view (tactical retreat) Needs to be adjusted for strix greater good and there are two suggestions:-
    1-getting a kill grants a {15,30,45,60,75} movement speed for 8sec just like buck card (gotcha).
    2-going to stealth grants {12,24,37,50,62} movement speed for 4sec .
    The point is that strix can only use his stealth twice before he run out of resources so getting a movement speed for 2 sec knowing that u got to spend about 2.5sec more before u can go in to stealth again is not a great strategy and doesn't even make him that much mobile I mean going against a flanker how far can I go with 2 sec movement buff ,NO WHERE.
    Beside it is just one card in his load out just one so it won't have that much impact it won't make him op but it will increase his endurance like kinessa
    Note:- don’t tell me he can handle him self because of his stealth or his pistol obviously kinessa got better gun and better mobility and an early alarm from flankers and u can bust his ass with illuminate 2 which is not an expensive item.

Level
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Illuminate is useless vs a good strix.

He has 24/7 wallhacks . So if someone is getting close enough for illuminate to work , then u arent positioning yourself well as strix.
    Torv aimbot gone

Now get rid of Lex and lian's

Quote Originally Posted by Joccasela View Post
    Wormhole hinders mobility.

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahmid71 View Post
    Illuminate is useless vs a good strix.

He has 24/7 wallhacks . So if someone is getting close enough for illuminate to work , then u arent positioning yourself well as strix.
    i disagree with u illuminate is really good aganist strix it is just the flanker who is bad

i had been going aganist strix players with buck and i was wreking them simply i flank from behind i listen to them shooting to make sure i am not compromised and once i get behind them they start to run and illuminate dose his job but as i said 2 sec cant help strix to escape illuminate range so flanking as about mentality not brute force and in a 1v1 strix it depends on who lands the first shot as u know life rip is useless for strix and he cant heal him self in battles and his only option is to run away which he cant do because zero mobility.
    and about his 24/7 cassie ulti that is an old joke after the nerf u can hardly reveal any thing unless if u shoot your flare in a tiny road, except that his flare is not that good any more and it is more limited with certain areas on the map.
    Last edited by Mr0Hawk; 05-09-2018 at 07:54 AM.
    DONT NERF STRIX
    AND BUFF HIS MOVEMENT SPEED

Level
    Achievements:
    beside illuminate is illuminate what do expect it to do it will only reveal stealth to u not giving u extra dmg or dmg reduction so basically if a strix kill u and u got illuminate it is your fault
    DONT NERF STRIX

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 3 months registered Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2
    strix is a sniper he doesnt need mobility buffs. he turns invisible, has permanent wall hack and his side arm and flare do way too much damage.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by IamMasd View Post
    strix is a sniper he doesnt need mobility buffs. he turns invisible, has permanent wall hack and his side arm and flare do way too much damage.
    Then let's remove kinessa teleportation from the game because she is a sniper
    With all my respect did u actually read my post or not his stealth sucks compared to shalin he doesn't have a permanent wall jack it is just a legendary so that one doesn't count his side arm is no better than kinessa gun in fact kinessa got more bullets and higher accuracy and she fires faster so his gun is ok and the flare dose too much dmg again that is a legendary and we are not talkin about legendary cards here
    Last edited by Mr0Hawk; 05-09-2018 at 12:10 PM.
    DONT NERF STRIX

Level
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr0Hawk View Post
    i disagree with u illuminate is really good aganist strix it is just the flanker who is bad

i had been going aganist strix players with buck and i was wreking them simply i flank from behind i listen to them shooting to make sure i am not compromised and once i get behind them they start to run and illuminate dose his job but as i said 2 sec cant help strix to escape illuminate range so flanking as about mentality not brute force and in a 1v1 strix it depends on who lands the first shot as u know life rip is useless for strix and he cant heal him self in battles and his only option is to run away which he cant do because zero mobility.
    and about his 24/7 cassie ulti that is an old joke after the nerf u can hardly reveal any thing unless if u shoot your flare in a tiny road, except that his flare is not that good any more and it is more limited with certain areas on the map.
    If u are able to get behind a strix without taking a sniper shot , then the strix u play against are pretty bad.

The flare might not be a cassie ult but it can cover the flank route 24/7 . Which means it is next to impossible to get behind a good strix without getting revealed or sniped.
    Torv aimbot gone

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahmid71 View Post
    If u are able to get behind a strix without taking a sniper shot , then the strix u play against are pretty bad.

The flare might not be a cassie ult but it can cover the flank route 24/7 . Which means it is next to impossible to get behind a good strix without getting revealed or sniped.
    Seriously man why do u keep looking at the empty half
    of the glass XD.
    if I successfully flanked a strix then I just maybe better than him ,beside each map got at least 2 flank roads unless if u are a pro flanker who discover new ones.
    Giving strix a better mobility card is an option not an ability it will be different from a person to another maybe some ppl won't even use it depending on their preference the point is flanking strix is not impossible idk why u are making a big deal about it.
    U just need to use your mount third person view or your emote to make sure that he is in tunnel vision or try to listen if he is shooting with his rifle or not because if u don't hear any thing that mean that u are compromised so idk about u but that card won't affect your play style it depends on how many bullets u can land on him with andro while moving
    DONT NERF STRIX

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr0Hawk View Post
    Seriously man why do u keep looking at the empty half of the glass XD.
    if I successfully flanked a strix then I just maybe better than him ,beside each map got at least 2 flank roads unless if u are a pro flanker who discover new ones.
    I main both buck and strix . So if a buck is able to just get behind a strix without getting revealed or sniped then the strix is just bad.
    Torv aimbot gone

Level
    Achievements:
    Dude -_- come on we will keep arguing for eternity it is just on mobility card kinessa got 3 man and no one is talking about that
    DONT NERF STRIX