Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: A couple of bugs that need to be fixed, since we're out of beta.

Beta Player Sovereign Prince ernhn's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 141
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered

Question A couple of bugs that need to be fixed, since we're out of beta.

The bugs still occur like hell and I don't know why developers are rushing to take the game out of beta when they can't fix things that really matters in the game.

1-Damba's ulti doesn't scare enemies even when they don't have any type of CC immunity.

2-Androxus sometimes doesn't take any damage, your shots go straight inside of him as if he is a ghost.

6-Sound effect on nether step of Andro's skin(community voted one) is lower than his other skins, it makes him unnoticeable.

7-
    Quote Originally Posted by HeidahnConrad View Post
    Other players during my match experience a bug wherein they cannot buy items, not sure if it applies for the first round or if it applied to the whole match.

9-Sometimes champions seem to not change their poses at all and they only appear in one pose even if they actually shoot at you. The pose from battle royale mode when you summon your mount. Still not fixed.

-
    Quote Originally Posted by AxureFangz View Post
    I think I got a bug, but I'm not sure whether it's fixed or not. Kinessa's Transporter doesn't work sometimes, which sucks
    12-
    Quote Originally Posted by Evanstanislass View Post
    Sometimes there's default announcer pack said Onslaught in TDM/Onslaught despite I'm using Drybear's
    Drybear announcer pack sometimes said Team Deathmatch despite the mode is Onslaught (and vice versa).
    13-
    Quote Originally Posted by Willowthorn2016 View Post
    The game won't load anything, as in, I get in and can click "Play" or "Champions" but once I click play, it takes me to a blank screen. There are the Custom and Training buttons, but whenever I do anything, nothing is loaded. As an example, in the Custom area, there are no games for my area, and when I go to create, it asks me to choose a map from a list of no maps.
    14-
    Quote Originally Posted by Piroxen View Post
    The champions don't say their name when you select them in Champions menu. They will only do it after you select them again. Ruckus' Star Slayer skin is not saying his name, but a line (Do not fail me).
    16-
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomTrollFTW View Post
    Um citizen of the realm achievement also a new bug where u sometimes randomly get booted to the main menu during the match.
    17-
    Quote Originally Posted by GIessy View Post
    Here's a few bugs I've been noticing quite alot.

1. Pressing caps lock exits game, turns whole monitor screen black and is difficult to get back in game (this happened to a friend too so I know its not my computer)

3. Sometimes buck reloads his gun continuously, non stop that you cannot shoot (the motion of him reloading the gun keeps you away from shooting) and you eventually die.

4. Inaras wall doesn't show up, even when there are no enemies around

5. Terminus can't swing (eventually dies)
    19- You got stuck with a mount in the spawn room if you respawn right at the second the round is over. OR you run like The Flash without a visible mount under you.

21-
    Quote Originally Posted by habtervs View Post
    ~ Drogoz Abyssal Lord: ultimate sound and effects are almost inaudible.

~ Terminus shatterfal bug still exists, it happens with less frequency than before but it still there

~ Bald champions 2.0 (I'm not gonna lie, I love bald Seris)

~ Sometimes Jenos start the reload animation when you're trying to use the F ability. You cannot run, you cannot shoot.

~ Bots buying useless itens. Hi-rez we need an option to disable auto-buy for bots #ReworkBotsAI
    22-
    Sometimes Ruckus reloading animation is not playing when you reload.
    Top play animation is bugged
    23-
    Quote Originally Posted by GeSteYiam View Post
    Evie's main projectile deal no damage

Ying dimentional link to a random place where there never was an illusion

Projectiles sometile ignore makoa's shield and go right trough (happened with shalin arrow and cassies blast shot)(extremely rare)

Same with Khan's shield (happened with Lian's Enlightenment)

Koga's ultimate ignors torvalds shield while recharging and damages his health directly (easy to replicate bug)

Makoa's Barrier reef doesn't always lower the cooldown properly

Barik's tinkerin has the size of a bullet not a projectile

Barik doesn't get healed by both his turrets at the same time, if this is intended it should be on the card's description

Makoa can me headshoted from behind

Makos can be headshoted during shell spin

Bomb King can be headshoted during king bomb

Presence doesn't apply nether caut nor wrecker
    Quote Originally Posted by GeSteYiam View Post
    If viktor gets stunned when trying to throw the grenade until he dies his grenades are bagged and are thrown in slow motion , it's weird but this is the best explanation i can give.
    25- Cassie's Dragoncaller ultimate doesn't always reveal enemies to allies.

26- Voicelines stop going off after leaving the spawn room.

27-
    Ruckus's left gun sometimes didn't spin properly (Default and Sprocket)
    Remember Viktor's gun sound bug? It happened again, this time it's Talus, Tyra and Vivian who got the bug
    Lex reveals random enemy.
    Snowfall Junction's map icon is a test map icon
    28-
    Quote Originally Posted by YSER99 View Post
    add
    1- viktor nade sometimes getting close to enemy and dealing no damage

2-when u throw it in a corner it doesn't bounce off and just glitch through the wall

3- zhin billow deactivate right after using counter when u do it so u have to do it 2 times example : counter billow(fake) then u become normal and u have to do billow again

4-khan grabbing nothing when u do commander grab while actually preform grab animation
    29-
    Quote Originally Posted by Gureyn View Post
    I'll start with the bugs that affect the gameplay:

0. Mounts with the latest patch began to not appear very often. And to point need to go on foot.

1. Rarely Zhin's heavy attack with yomi can damage Fernando and Khan through their shields.

2. When enemy dodges Khan's Commander's Grab in the last moment. Khan starts playing the animation of this ability
    but the enemy is not under control. And it creates a stupid situation when Khan grabing air and just stands for 2 seconds with a raised hand while enemies shoot at him.

3. When koga is on the mount, the camera is much closer to him than the other characters. Hard to watch from around the corner.
    30-
    Quote Originally Posted by toshibg View Post
    Also the Lian ult on pc. When i shoot it it doesnt kill the target (and yes the ult/bird went right throught the enemie's body)
    Maybe a hitbox problem or idk.
    Edited and deleted the fixed bugs (13.08.2018)
    Last edited by ernhn; 08-13-2018 at 06:14 AM.
    I will make sure to report all bugs and unbalances as much as i can so i'll be able to enjoy the game without catching cancer.

RIP SKYE, THE TWILIGHT ASSASSIN (Closed Beta-OB64)
    RIP YING, THE BLOSSOM (Closed Beta-OB62)

Level
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Mal Dambas heal also goes on full cooldown - without healing - if you hit it on someone when your crosshair is right next to a corner. (Or the targets model is at least 50% behind terrain?) It should either be a miss and be affected by Eerie Presence card, or it should hit and go on full cooldown (Though it should indeed be a hit, if the crosshair was off target it will still count as a normal miss, it is specifically hitting someone in this scenario that causes the bug)

This bug is especially noticeable when trying to heal anyone on high ground.
    This has been happening since who knows when. It's at least so easy to reproduce that you can play around it, but it's annoying watching someone die because you can't heal them even if you can very clearly see them and place your crosshair over them.

(Also, stop removing Mal Dambas crosshair when reloading, it's an aimed ability and he can still cancel it with heals, also aimed!)
    Anything I say should be taken with a grain of salt, I am after all just a stranger on the internet. I am not responsible for any harm to your system, person or pet cat caused by following my advice, you do so at your own risk.

Paladins support

Level
    Achievements:
    ^^ I get that yes. It happens to me also but i always thought it was because of lag or ping and i missed it without noticing.
    I will make sure to report all bugs and unbalances as much as i can so i'll be able to enjoy the game without catching cancer.

Level
    Achievements:
    Added another one after noticing something on Andro's new skin.

Also anyone from the dev's team is going to reply or say that they're going to look into what I shared? Or should I just hope to be noticed? These are serious bugs in my opinion. They all affect the gameplay.

Forum Moderator Count HeidahnConrad's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points
    Other players during my match experience a bug wherein they cannot buy items, not sure if it applies for the first round or if it applied to the whole match.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted?
    Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

Want to submit a support ticket? Submit here

Thinking why the universe is infinite? I also wonder myself :v

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by HeidahnConrad View Post
    Ok I added that one as well. These are all should be investigated.

Level
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    - ALT + TAB (DX11) during the loading screen will result in a black screen.

Level
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 53
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points
    This is because of Windows newest update. People can´t buy because some notification popped in the background on the notification panel Usually you cant buy middle level of item. All you need is just turn off notifications.

I dont think that it is problem of paladins game.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Asensio91 View Post
    - ALT + TAB (DX11) during the loading screen will result in a black screen.
    Right! This one has been going on for 4 patches probably.

Level
    Achievements:
    Paladins 1.0B update is coming and none of these bugs are listed/fixed I am trying to keep a positive attitude and i hope these will be mentioned in the next patch.