Thread: Team Champion Concept

Beta Player Sovereign Prince PWNDdotcom's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 234
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Team Champion Concept

Jax, Jux and Jix
    Role: Damage
    1800 Health

Lore: While returning home from his latest daring escapade, High Knight of the Magistrate Ansfrois Dracoheart took a spiked club to the knee. While he lay there, screaming in agony, the young kobold named Jix took Ansfrois' "red sparkly rock" to show it to his brothers, Jux and Jax. The rock glowed in Jax's grasp, and so the three decided they needed to embark on the greatest quest known to Koboldkind.

The quest to figure out what the hell the rock was, and what else it could do.

Passive: Brothers
    Jax, Jux and Jix work as a team. Jux has 2000 Health and Jix has 1600 Health. Any healing received by Jax is also received by Jux and Jix while they are grouped up. If Jux or Jix are killed, they respawn at Jax's side 15s later.

LMB: Kaboomah
    Fire a bouncing ball every 0.3s. After 1s or when it hits an enemy, it explodes, dealing 300 damage. If any of them are in the explosion of another, they explode as well.
    9 ammo, 1.4s reload

RMB: Bonkah
    Throw Jix. If he contacts an enemy, he hits them in the head, dealing 500 damage and inflicting Daze for 3s.
    4s cool down

Q: Shreddah
    Jux deploys his Shreddah. He will begin to fire at the closest enemy, dealing 50 damage every 0.1s.
    50 ammo. Aiming at Jux and pressing R will toss a roll of ammo at him, reloading in 1.5s.
    2s set up time
    4s break down time

F: Scattah
    Break formation. Jux and Jix run in random directions for 4s, then return to you. You, Jux and Jix gain 70% increased movement speed for 4s. The ability cannot be activated if only you remain.
    10s cool down, when all brothers are back.

E (Ultimate): Terrible Trio Takedown
    Combine the Kaboomah and Shreddah to form a cannon, then load Jix into it. Fire him, dealing 4000 damage, and Stunning for 2s.
    Last edited by PWNDdotcom; 07-11-2018 at 11:03 AM.
    Terminus is my new favorite champion, but I'm keeping Ash as my profile cause best waifu.

Champion Concepts, I guess

Beta Player Viscount TyrantCrimson's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    An interesting concept, though honestly more boring than your more recent ones. So much more can be done with the idea of a "terrible trio" such as (just an idea) body swapping. Different weapons for each brother, something like that. Anyway, I like the idea, it just needs a little work.
    I make champion concepts. sue me.

TAKE A GANDER!

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrantCrimson View Post
    So much more can be done with the idea of a "terrible trio" such as (just an idea) body swapping. Different weapons for each brother.
    Body/form swapping concepts are so overused and kinda boring at this point. My intention was to give them essentially three primary weapons due to their low cool downs. That being said, I have changed a few things about Jix and Jux's weapons.

Beta Player Viscount TyrantCrimson's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by PWNDdotcom View Post
    Body/form swapping concepts are so overused and kinda boring at this point. My intention was to give them essentially three primary weapons due to their low cool downs. That being said, I have changed a few things about Jix and Jux's weapons.
    I get where you're coming from. This is much better.
    I make champion concepts. sue me.

TAKE A GANDER!

Beta Player Marquess JohnOfAllTrades's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 232
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Note to self. Don't post my goblin squad concept any time soon.... It will just look like a ripoff lol

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnOfAllTrades View Post
    Note to self. Don't post my goblin squad concept any time soon.... It will just look like a ripoff lol
    John. You realize what game's forum we're on, right?
    Terminus is my new favorite champion, but I'm keeping Ash as my profile cause best waifu.

Beta Player Marquess Evanstanislass's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by PWNDdotcom View Post
    John. You realize what game's forum we're on, right?
    Lol. You're right.
    I make Champion Concept. All of my champion concepts are in HERE

Add me Evanstanislass on PS4

My Youtube Channel can be found in here

Need help?

My Current Discussion:
    Best Time to play Paladins?
    Cross play in Paladins
    About Necro

Level
    Achievements:
    Got another rework of these guys in, plus the last bit of profile art I needed.

Level
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 135
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger First Class
    A 3 second CC on a 4 second cooldown? : 0
    Grover isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a support with such high mobility and damage? Grover puts the game on another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a champion as good as him. Jenos gets top healing. Mal Damba impacts teamfights. Grover breaks the rules. You can keep your statistics. I prefer the magic.

It had to be said.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Samercam View Post
    A 3 second CC on a 4 second cooldown? : 0
    Well, Jix still has to run back before the cool down starts.