Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: balance post

Beta Player Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

balance post

Flanks

Androxus

CARDS
    heads will roll-remove the headshot damage increse but now it increses your ammo capacity by 3.
    rework dark stalker-every shot you hit reduces the cooldown of nether step by 1 second

Buck

base-increse movement speed to 390.
    heroic leap-increse the strenght by 10%
    recovery-you cant move in recovery anymore but it lasts 1.2sec.

CARDS
    seismic wave-increse the scailing to 0.7/0.7
    deep breath-decrese scailing to 6%/6%
    rapid sustain-decrese scailing to 6%/6%
    reconstruction-decrese the scailing to 0.8/0.8

Evie

-

Lex

rework in pursuit and magnums-now he uses his each gin with a diffrent button left one with leftclick and right one with rightclick each gun shoots every 0.4sec and doese 250 damage. and now lex has 12 ammo.
    retribution-the target would have some special notification when they are marked. the effect would be something like tyras when she marks someone.

Skye

there is nothing to place here as a sky rework is confirmed.

Talus

Blitz upper-increse the distance traveled by 20%.

Maeve

CARDS
    street justice-pounce doese 150% more damage based on the targets missing health. (1000 damage max)
    rogues gambit-no longer gives extra damage on pounce but now makes that you go throught enemies not bounce off of them
    legendary card idea-you now have 3 charges of nine lives wich each recharges in 10 seconds but now it only resets only one of your abilities cooldown (it makes that you can use an ablility whili it is on cooldown but after usin it it resets that abilities cooldown)

Zhin

Billow-reduce the duration to 1.5 sec but in now gives 30% speed.
    CARDS
    yomi-reduce the damage increse to 100

Moji

familiar spray and familiar spit- make that you can only use 1 of the weapons at once
    familiar spray-doese 75 damage per tick.

CARDS
    toot-increse its healing to 800, but its healing to yourself is reduced to 50% of its effect.
    boom boom-now also increses magic marks damage by 20%
    snack attack- now also reduces your cooldowns by 100% when you pick up the health drop.

Damages

Bomb King

sticky bomb-reduce the damage from 900 to 800 but increse his damage further from the center.

CARDS
    rework royal subject-now increses the bomb explosion area by 50% and damage by 20% if it is on top of a surface (players doent count)

Cassie

blast shot and disengage-add a 0.3 sec prefire. (or however long it is in realm royale)

CARDS
    rework exaction-if you hit a shot reduce the cooldown of dodge roll by 2 sec.
    rework incitement-after using dodge roll heal for 40/40 health.
    impulse-now also increses the balst shots shot area by 50%.
    rework big game-disengage now doesent do knockback but the target you hit with disengage will take 25% of theyre max hp as damage from every shot you do on them for 5 seconds.they would have a mark that theyre whole team and you could see.

Kinessa

sniper mode-reduce her jump hight while unscoping.

Sha'Lin

planted-add a 1 second wind up but shoot the arrows in 2 seconds.
    impaler arrow-now only roots people and doesent stun.

Strix

-

Tyra

base-increse the movement speed to 400.

Victor

hustle- now makes you 90% faster, but now victor would have energy on sprint, like strix has stealth energy.

Willo

wand of overgrowth-doese 550 damage per shot.
    flutter-reduce the cooldown to 8 seconds.

CARDS
    new legendary- deadzone heals allies that are in its area for 400 health per second
    and reduce the cooldown of deadzone by 3 seconds.

Drogoz

CARDS
    Fussilade- reduce the damage to 20% incresed damage, and it doesent apply to salvo anymore

Lian

-

Vivian

rework precision sights (sentinel fire)-the sentinels shoot a shot each of the shots now would do 150 damage and have knockback, it doese selfdamage and self knockback 4-6 sec cooldown (the knockback with both shots be a bit weaker then bombkings poppy bombs knockback.
    rework sentinels (overcharge)-it makes her sentinels after a quick charge up shoot 12 shots in the accurasy of salvo.
    CARDS
    rework controlling nature-hiting an enemie with sentinel fire reduces the cooldown of sensor drone by 0.4/0.4 seconds
    rework hidden reserves-hitting an enemie with sentinel fire gives you 1/1ammo.
    rework eyes on the prize-it doese 5%/5% more knockback against enemies.
    rework lightweight alloy-sentinel fire increses your air control by 15%/15% until you land

Supports

Grohk

shock pulse-can jump throught your allies now (it doese nothing but allows the shock to continue).

CARDS
    maelstrom- now gives 5 more bounces and reduces the cooldown of shock pulse to 4-3sec.

Grover

rework Throwing Axe-it doese 500 damage now and is affected by gravity (it would work like the axe in realm royale)

CARDS
    rework ferocity-your axe doese more damage over range(at the same distance it ends it doese the same damage it doese now), and it decreses the gravity significantley or makes that it is not affeced by gravity at all.
    rework rampant blooming-all allies who are affected by blossom take 50% more healing from anything

Pip

CARDS
    combat medic-now also increses your ammo to 8.
    moxie-reduce the scailing to 6%/6%

Seris

-

Ying

Dimentional Link-increse the duration by 2 sec.

CARDS
    life excahange-it heals 1000 health and now also clenses all negative effects off the target she casts it on (it will not be affected by cauterise).

Mal'Damba

-

Jenos

astral mark-reduce the duration to 9 or 8 seconds.
    CARDS
    luminary-reduce the damage increse to 10%

Furia

?

Front Line

Ash

CARDS
    rework battering ram- while channeling shoulder bash you gain cc imunity and you take 50% less damage

Barik

barricade-increse the duration to 7 seconds.

CARDS
    fortify-now also makes the enemies unable to go throught the barricade.

Inara

CARDS
    rework termors-gives you 2 impasse charges and reduce impasses cooldown by 5 seconds.

Makoa

cannon-reduce damage to 550 per shot.

CARDS
    rework half shell - now you can use all your abilities and weapon while shell shield is active.

Torvald

base- increse shield health to 2500.
    recharge- now recharges 2800 shields in 1.5 sec.
    protection- reduce the shield it gives to 1500.
    nullify- now deals no damage but it disarms his enemies

CARDS
    dirrect curent- now makes it do 800 damage.

Ruckus

emiter or flux generator-give an ability to give neerby teammates a 500 health shield.

CARDS
    rework overdive-for each 1000 damage you take you do 10% more damage for the next 5 seconds,goes up to 5 stacks.

Fernando

-

Terminus

power siphon-reduce the hitbox size so it isnt a box.

Khan

?
    Last edited by engi40; 07-02-2018 at 08:34 AM.

Forum Moderator Count Pr0j3ct97's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 190
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Overdrive 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by engi40 View Post
    rework a legendary (or make a new one) where it would make you invisible during prowl.
    I hate to say it because it would be nice to have...but this is too OP, being able to move at such speed (which is not what it used to be, needs to get back up to what it was) and be invisible will throw her off balance. Instead I would rather they reduce her prowl noise and again buff base damage while reworking street justice somehow, the 20% damage reduction is quite a good thing
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's
    Code of Conduct.

Submit a support ticket here

Need to contact me elsewhere? Find me on Twitter

Mastery 132 Maeve (No levels purchased) | #OfBlades

Forum Moderator Prince Peinzius's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 477
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Tagger First Class
    I'm only gonna reply to your support changes, as I'm most knowledgeable on those.

Life Exchange buff is good, that legendary really sucks at the moment.

Seris doesn't need a nerf, in fact I think she might need a buff. She brings so little to the table besides healing, which other supports can do *as well as other things*

Jenos nerf seems a bit unnecessary but plausible.

Grohk Maelstrom rework would make it worse, wouldn't it? I'd say a good buff to it would be now that it also counts as a weapon shot, meaning it applies caut/wrecker/bulldozer.

Grover buffs look good, he needs em.

Pip nerf also seems unnecessary, since he just got nerfed last patch.
    *Disclaimer*: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the forum's Code of Conduct.

Need technical or account help? Submit a support ticket!

Roses are red,
    Violets are blue,
    Your Mom's hot,
    Does she have a snap?

Beta Player Baron
    Level
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Pr0j3ct97 View Post
    I hate to say it because it would be nice to have...but this is too OP, being able to move at such speed (which is not what it used to be, needs to get back up to what it was) and be invisible will throw her off balance. Instead I would rather they reduce her prowl noise and again buff base damage while reworking street justice somehow, the 20% damage reduction is quite a good thing
    well yea it might be too op with her speed buff card but i tought it would be an interesting idea to give some champion optional stealth, wich we dont have much stealth in the game. and i tought that with all the sound she makes in prowl that it wouldnt be that op

Beta Player Baron
    Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Peinzius View Post
    I'm only gonna reply to your support changes, as I'm most knowledgeable on those.

Life Exchange buff is good, that legendary really sucks at the moment.

Seris doesn't need a nerf, in fact I think she might need a buff. She brings so little to the table besides healing, which other supports can do *as well as other things*

Jenos nerf seems a bit unnecessary but plausible.

Grohk Maelstrom rework would make it worse, wouldn't it? I'd say a good buff to it would be now that it also counts as a weapon shot, meaning it applies caut/wrecker/bulldozer.

Grover buffs look good, he needs em.

Pip nerf also seems unnecessary, since he just got nerfed last patch.
    ok ill explain some of these nerfs
    to be honest aws a seris main, yes seris doesent need a nerf but just playing seris now doesent feel the same, just it feels she requires so litle skill now or maby the main problem is in the void abides.

and the grohk thing i was thkinking of dooing nothing to maelstorm but i tought it would make him too op but maby if maelstrom would just reduce the cooldown by 1 or 2 sec it could be ballanced.

and yes pip got nerfed but it was pip heal wich got nerfed not pip damage wich is too good.

Beta Player Recruit BlackUndead's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Maeves prowl generally needs a buff, especially since even viktor runs faster than a maeve in prowl (without the card “chase”). I dont think she necessarily needs to get a rework of artful dodger. 20% damage reduction is actually a joke, maybe make it 50 or so, but for 4 seconds instead of 5.
    Lex also needs a nerf in his movement speed, but I quite like the weapon rework idea.
    With Khan i actually think he needs to have his ult a bit toned down. Even YouTubers like KamiVS pointed out that his ult is a bit too much. Maybe increase the damage, to compensate for the knock back reduction (I propose a decrese to 250-300 from 500)
    I like the idea of torvald’s nullify change. He has a talant for it that deals extra 500 dmg which is rediculous in my opinion.

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered
    How to make paladins more unbalanced than it is now? Well... Follow this thread changes.

Level
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 55
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by arsyn View Post
    How to make paladins more unbalanced than it is now? Well... Follow this thread changes.
    Lmfao i know right, hi didnt write any balance changes to androxus lex what kind of balance changes are these? If androxus and lex are balanced that means you know nothing right? Everywhere silvers and silvers who love semi automatic because of the spamming and spraying, Hi rez made a big mistake of adding these stupid reworks to lex and andro and that mistake will never be fixed, i know we will never be able to see them back. Better learn something about "Balance" or remove this thread already...

Beta Player Baron
    Level
    Achievements:
    updated to 1.0b

where is the 1.oa?

Level
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 31 days registered 250 Experience Points
    Worst balance changes ever created, you are saying androxus is balanced? LOL i cant stop laughing about your stupidity. If semi auto is balanced then you know nothing. Both androxus and lex are cancers now, and no we dont need a combination for his old and current magnums, hi rez needs to bring back his old magnums and old androxus revolver.