Thread: Crazy overpowered talent ideas

Level
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 3 months registered Forum Tier 2

Crazy overpowered talent ideas

prepare for a badness

Andro
    double trouble - fists:you give up your revolver for a second fist to punch people even faster,nether steps zooms andro to a nearby enemy for easier punching

Barik:
    Hunkerdown - barricade:barricade is replaced with a dome,lasts 4 seconds longer and gives 40% damage resistance to allies inside

Drogoz:
    Wingless no more - thrust plus general flight:activating thrust sends you flying like an aeroplane similar to evies soar,it drains fuel at a slow rate (10% every second) pressing space bar increases the speed by 50% but doubles the amount of fuel used,drogoz can still attack in the state,it ends when there is no more fuel

Grohk:
    Spirits snare - totem:enemy's that walk into the totems range are trapped inside until the totem is destroyed,enemy's take 10% more damage inside the totems range aswell

Khan:
    You are nothing:after grabbing an enemy with comanders grab you can power up a punch over 3 seconds to do a massive punch that can deal 900-1600 damage,damage delt is determined by howlong left click is held

Makoa:
    Anchor of chaos - dredge anchor plus shell spin :swing your dredge anchor around like a mace swiping multiple enemy at once dealing more damage (500 at base,plus 10% every enemy hit) with each enemy hit when shell spinning:shell spin also bounces off walls and has 3 charges (yes very similar to paldins strike)

zhin:
    sword play - primary:you a completely loose all range however your twice as fast and attacks deal 50% increased damage plus no reload

Forum Moderator Sovereign Prince cmsaunli's Avatar
    Protecting a Volcano, and the Ska'drin. (But not Talus)
    Level
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 100
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Tagger First Class Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points
    Vivian:
    Braindead - Vivian can now auto aim every shot and maintain 100% Ult charge from the beginning of the game. The auto aim goes through walls, as do her bullets and every hit is a critical. Works in the spawn room.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

Need to submit a Support Ticket? Click me!

Cicero's Official Listener.
    "Legendary Support Makoa Main"

Forum Moderator Grand Prince aexis2341's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 169
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Overdrive Tagger First Class 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3
    Cassie:
    Go, Zigs! - Cassie's actual ult works all the time now and its changed with an ult that grants her a really big arrow that seeks nearby enemies dealing 1000 damage and crippling them for 4 seconds.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.
    Need help regarding the game? You can submit a Support Ticket.
    Want to download the stand alone launcher? Click here.

Main goal in Paladins: Get every skin for Cassie

Forum Moderator Sovereign Prince cmsaunli's Avatar
    Protecting a Volcano, and the Ska'drin. (But not Talus)
    Level
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 100
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Tagger First Class Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by aexis2341 View Post
    Cassie:
    Go, Zigs! - Cassie's actual ult works all the time now and its changed with an ult that grants her a really big arrow that seeks nearby enemies dealing 1000 damage and crippling them for 4 seconds.
    I can 1up this!

So, we have Cassie's Ult being Passive as you said, but her Ult is now the big arrow, but now it deals 95% of an enemy's health, Roots for 5 seconds and applies Caut 3 for 3 respawns. The arrow doesn't stop until every member of the enemy team has succumb to it at least once.

Need to submit a Support Ticket? Click me!

Cicero's Official Listener.
    "Legendary Support Makoa Main"

Forum Moderator Grand Prince aexis2341's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 169
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Overdrive Tagger First Class 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by cmsaunli View Post
    I can 1up this!

So, we have Cassie's Ult being Passive as you said, but her Ult is now the big arrow, but now it deals 95% of an enemy's health, Roots for 5 seconds and applies Caut 3 for 3 respawns. The arrow doesn't stop until every member of the enemy team has succumb to it at least once.
    Danke!

A new one for Evie:
    Blizzard - Ice Storm now becomes a real Blizzard that freezes all the enemies inside it, freezing them for 15 seconds also giving the Hypothermia effect, which gradually reduces the health by 2% every second until they die or they are healed by at least 3k health. Ice Storm is now 250% bigger.
    Need help regarding the game? You can submit a Support Ticket.
    Want to download the stand alone launcher? Click here.

Main goal in Paladins: Get every skin for Cassie

Level
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 383
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered
    Kinessa

STOP OPPRESSING ME: Oppressor mines are now a global effect and instantly dismount enemies.
    GIVE ME THE OLD RIPENED GOURD BACK! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Banned Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 96
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 31 days registered Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by cmsaunli View Post
    Vivian:
    Braindead - Vivian can now auto aim every shot and maintain 100% Ult charge from the beginning of the game. The auto aim goes through walls, as do her bullets and every hit is a critical. Works in the spawn room.
    Man you really hate vivi? She low tier

Level
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 383
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered
    Tyra: Burn, Monster!

Oh, wait.
    GIVE ME THE OLD RIPENED GOURD BACK! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Beta Player Viscount JoshYarIvar's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 62
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    Fernando:

Looking Hot: When flamethrower is active, all enemies in line of sight get burned. Enemy healing is reduced by 50% during the the burn duration.
    Signatures are meant to be short, sweet, and witty!!!!

So... lets pretend this one fits all those requirements, k?

Come to the Pyreside, we have cookies! They were for Santa but he's on a diet.

Level
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 83
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Talus:

Ska'adrin's saviour: Killing an enemy with overcharge resets all cooldowns instantly and heals you for 1000.

"Your body burns, but it is your dishonor that stings!"
    Love these guys!
    Tank: Any one really, but prefer Nando
    Damage: BK,Cassie
    Support: ofc Seris, Snek
    Flank: Flanknando

That moment when you finally found a main but Hi-Rez nerfs him -_-

I, for one, am going to stop hating Hi-Rez after this.