Thread: Looking for a team to blossom in

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points

Looking for a team to blossom in

've been wanting to join a team for a while now, but never really got around to seeking one out. I'm guessing this is the best place to find one, so if you are recruiting, or are starting a team and want a new member I'm up for grabs, but only if your team consists of G5- P1 players on average (from last season) or higher.

I have over 800 hours in the game and am lvl 70 atm. I live on the West coast of the US, and am generally on the game anywhere between 7-12 PM PST on weekdays, and can make room for practice on the weekends.

I am trying to get to higher levels and bring out my potential and I would need a team to do that.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 56
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Hey! I am starting a team, Crimson Tears, and we are recruiting... well... I am recruiting :P
    I have prior experience with e-sports and I can setup scrims for when our team is big enough.
    Lvl 75
    400 hours
    Gold 1 from last season
    West coast NA

If you are interested, here is the link to the discord server. All other info is on there; let me know me you have any questions!

https://discord.gg/nthQwAn

Level
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 Tagger First Class 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLemonPledge View Post
    've been wanting to join a team for a while now, but never really got around to seeking one out. I'm guessing this is the best place to find one, so if you are recruiting, or are starting a team and want a new member I'm up for grabs, but only if your team consists of G5- P1 players on average (from last season) or higher.

I have over 800 hours in the game and am lvl 70 atm. I live on the West coast of the US, and am generally on the game anywhere between 7-12 PM PST on weekdays, and can make room for practice on the weekends.

I am trying to get to higher levels and bring out my potential and I would need a team to do that.
    Make your own posts...