Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Talent ideas

Beta Player Count Evanstanislass's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Yomi is the first pick? Ok. But why no one use Guillotine?
    I make Champion Concept. All of my champion concepts are in HERE

Add me Evanstanislass on PS4

My Youtube Channel can be found in here

Need help?

My Current Discussion:
    Best Time to play Paladins?
    Cross play in Paladins
    About Necro

Beta Player Grand Prince aexis2341's Avatar
    Alyssa is my country, Cassie my city and Furia my street
    Level
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Overdrive Tagger First Class 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheklon View Post
    I'm not really fond of ultimate based Talents. The second option is ok, but the damage nerf is not needed as Kinetic Burst already deals negligible damage.

Hmm, maybe that would be too good with the card that gives you shield when activating Rocket Boots.

What? That's it? A 500 health increase in the default effect and a little faster charge rate? I don't see how this would be a good pick.

Like I said, I don't like ultimate based Talents, also Inara is already CC immune (and gravity immune too just like Jenos) during her ult, plus this legendary would be so easily countered by Resilience that it makes it an unworthy pick.

It's a good Talent but Firing Line will always be meta as long as it has CC immunity in it.

Lol, not a viable pick, but it would be fun. Maybe it could be better if the damage stacked additively based on how many enemies you have hit (like Fernando's Scorch Talent).

Well... It isn't a bad idea, but other Talents would probably be picked more often.

That shit would be unfun to play against.

OP and ultimate based.

k

This is cool.

Nice too.

Sha Lin doesn't leave mirages anymore and, although this might be a cool idea, it's not a worthy pick.

Hell no.

Too complex, it would probably be OP as well.

Hell no².

Support willo new meta.

Cool, but Efflorescence is still meta.

Same, it's a nice idea but it wouldn't be picked.

Hell no³.

It's too strong considered alone but at the same time it doesn't make her a better healer and it's ultimate based so it would never be picked.

It's good, but not good enough.

Now this is a ultimate based Talent that would be picked because of how fast Ying can charge her ultimate. Still isn't good though, that would actually be OP.

No. Get over Dark Stalker, it's never coming back.

That's nice, but not a worthy pick.

Sounds broken.

Interesting, but it's holds basically the same place as Zhin's Retaliation (not picked often). Her other Talents would be better most of the times.

That's my dream.

It has some DoT and AoE potential, but for it to be picked first we would have to remove/rework Yomi.
    Thanks! For all those that you hate, which ability would you make a Talent for?
    Last edited by aexis2341; 05-25-2018 at 01:51 AM.
    Main goal in Paladins: Get every skin for Cassie
    I'm a simple man, if I see a redhead I'm happy.
    Senpai has noticed me
    Someone knows which is the best spray
    Best girl according to me
    Cassie approved my post number 2341

Fun fact: Cassie came out on my bday so she's a present technically speaking

Beta Player Sovereign Prince Sheklon's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Evanstanislass View Post
    Yomi is the first pick? Ok. But why no one use Guillotine?
    Guillotine is great too. It's been picked a lot in my ranked games, but in casual I usually see people picking Yomi, so since most of the player base must be casual players I assume that Yomi has been picked more. That Talent is probably gaining popularity because of its high potential of damage output. But I'm saying this out of my experience in my level of play and to be honest I think that Zhin's Talents have a good percentage of usage each (except for Retaliation, which hasn't been picked much since the addition of visual indication on counter), but Yomi seems to have become meta now.

Quote Originally Posted by aexis2341 View Post
    Thanks! For all those that you hate, which ability would you make a Talent for?
    You mean the ultimate based Talents? It's not that I really hate them, some of them can be good, but I just don't think that they're as useful and consistent as a skill based Talents which can be used way more often in a game. In most matches, with most of the champions, you will only ult like 2-4 times.
    As for the suggestion, in general I would try and make a Talent for the abilities that don't already have one (for example, Seris' Shadow Travel doesn't have any Talent yet) or for their weapon, maybe.

Beta Player Grand Prince aexis2341's Avatar
    Alyssa is my country, Cassie my city and Furia my street
    Level
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Overdrive Tagger First Class 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheklon View Post
    You mean the ultimate based Talents? It's not that I really hate them, some of them can be good, but I just don't think that they're as useful and consistent as a skill based Talents which can be used way more often in a game. In most matches, with most of the champions, you will only ult like 2-4 times.
    As for the suggestion, in general I would try and make a Talent for the abilities that don't already have one (for example, Seris' Shadow Travel doesn't have any Talent yet) or for their weapon, maybe.
    My original idea was to give a Talent to every ability that was missing one but some are hard to come with, for example Seris' Shadow Travel.
    Main goal in Paladins: Get every skin for Cassie
    I'm a simple man, if I see a redhead I'm happy.
    Senpai has noticed me
    Someone knows which is the best spray
    Best girl according to me
    Cassie approved my post number 2341

Fun fact: Cassie came out on my bday so she's a present technically speaking

Beta Player Sovereign Prince Sheklon's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by aexis2341 View Post
    My original idea was to give a Talent to every ability that was missing one but some are hard to come with, for example Seris' Shadow Travel.
    Yeah, it is kinda hard to come with something for some of these skills, I must agree. But with some creativity and maybe taking inspiration from other Talents or from loadout cards I think you can figure something out.