Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Snipers

Beta Player Count
    Level
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsCrii View Post
    If the enemy team takes all three of those champions and you're getting thrashed it means your team is not flanking as it should. That's how you counter snipers. Kinessa has some mobility, how much depending on talents and cards, but Strix and Sha Lin do not. Use that against them.

There's always a counter to any champion or team composition. There are no champions that are so OP that there is nothing you can do about them.
    If the flanker manages to somehow get past strix's stupid flare and finally manages to get to a sniper, that sniper calls out to the other two snipers over voice com and poof, flanker dead before he can react. I'm so sick of going up against this cheesy shit. It's ruining the game.

Beta Player Baronet JojotheKing's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsCrii View Post
    If the enemy team takes all three of those champions and you're getting thrashed it means your team is not flanking as it should. That's how you counter snipers. Kinessa has some mobility, how much depending on talents and cards, but Strix and Sha Lin do not. Use that against them.

There's always a counter to any champion or team composition. There are no champions that are so OP that there is nothing you can do about them.

I don’t have problem with shalin and strix the point as long as i catch them off gaurd and don’t bust my ass face to face.

But Kinessa she do the most damage and yet she have the best mobility “Reposition” whenever i reach her she shot me once 1200 and then in close range i use billow then she throw mines that also deals fucking damage and makes you a duck use teleport and boom 1800 and another instant followup finisher shot.

That “extremely vulnerable up close” is not working on Kinessa sorry but she needs nerf at on the charge shot.

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points
    Kinessa is a bit much with new legendary, a sniper that blink every 8s is not ok. That mobility is even better than some flank

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 3 months registered Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2
    snipers do way too much damage WHEN NOT SCOPED, that's the main issue. strix's side arm is still ridiculous burst damage with little to no falloff and headshots (even though it was 'nerfed'). same with kinessa, especially when her ult is active. i've never seen anyone actually scope while her ult is active, they just burst you down without scope
    reduce strix's side arm damage . 220 damage with the added bonus of headshots and little to no fall off is way too OP when combined with how fast he actually shoots (hirez doesn't actually tell us) reduce kinessas 180 every .15 secs (thats 1000+ damage per second) lol just ridiculous.

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 62
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    He might have insane dps al close range with the crack shot legendary.Btw its only useful if u see a flank coming for u prior and be ready or else a lucky/pro like quick scope and continued pistol shots.
    suggestions:
    1) Remove flare reveal to team but sustain revealing stealth targets and increase reveal range.
    2)Reduce sniper dmg from 1200 to 1000 but introduce crosshair in no scope with low dmg of 400 (Note:this might also trigger as sniper shot and crack shot works on this).
    3) strix untimate looks underpowered but can be game changing sometimes.better if the ult could provide a 1.2 sec stun on target when near a shorter radius and people in longer radius get blinded only.

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by JojotheKing View Post
    I don’t have problem with shalin and strix the point as long as i catch them off gaurd and don’t bust my ass face to face.

But Kinessa she do the most damage and yet she have the best mobility “Reposition” whenever i reach her she shot me once 1200 and then in close range i use billow then she throw mines that also deals fucking damage and makes you a duck use teleport and boom 1800 and another instant followup finisher shot.

That “extremely vulnerable up close” is not working on Kinessa sorry but she needs nerf at on the charge shot.
    Kinessa is better now!she no need any more nerf. They reduced cd on calibrate,nerfed cd on leg, reveal a path where she goes!mines no longer slows. what else u need?make her stunned when zhin approches so that he can kill her?Generally flanker are class that are used for assasinating reduced hp targets, disturb enemy important classes and provide crossfire.Not to singlehandedly kill an entire team from behind.With the perfect load out zhin can do better against kinessa

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by IamMasd View Post
    snipers do way too much damage WHEN NOT SCOPED, that's the main issue. strix's side arm is still ridiculous burst damage with little to no falloff and headshots (even though it was 'nerfed'). same with kinessa, especially when her ult is active. i've never seen anyone actually scope while her ult is active, they just burst you down without scope
    reduce strix's side arm damage . 220 damage with the added bonus of headshots and little to no fall off is way too OP when combined with how fast he actually shoots (hirez doesn't actually tell us) reduce kinessas 180 every .15 secs (thats 1000+ damage per second) lol just ridiculous.
    Lian has dash and aimbot more quickly with cards.cassie jumps in every 5 sec.shahlin stun u when u flank him and hit q like (have it!).bk grumpy dont allow us to finish him when he's low hp and he flies away-victor can be the great athlete he never stops untill u get away from him tyra fire bomb and u report about kinessa dmg?

Level
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 85
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by IAMFROSTIEE View Post
    He might have insane dps al close range with the crack shot legendary.Btw its only useful if u see a flank coming for u prior and be ready or else a lucky/pro like quick scope and continued pistol shots.
    suggestions:
    1) Remove flare reveal to team but sustain revealing stealth targets and increase reveal range.
    2)Reduce sniper dmg from 1200 to 1000 but introduce crosshair in no scope with low dmg of 400 (Note:this might also trigger as sniper shot and crack shot works on this).
    3) strix untimate looks underpowered but can be game changing sometimes.better if the ult could provide a 1.2 sec stun on target when near a shorter radius and people in longer radius get blinded only.
    Did you just copy paste this from the other thread? Lol
    BUFF SEA SERVERS!!

I MAIN FRONTLINES
    Im good with:
    Frontlines: Ash, Fernando, Terminus, Torvald, Khan, Inara
    Support: Mal'damba, Jenos, Seris, Pip
    Damage: Viktor, Sha lin, Cassie, Lian, Willo, Tyra
    Flank: Maeve

IGN: IamRick
    Current Rank: Platinum V

LONG LIVE THE MAGISTRATE!

Beta Player Marquess FluffyRuff's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyRuff View Post
    well thats what snipers like! you could notice he was not moving much so he got shot at his head.Only few kinessa players can do several headshots in a single match.