Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Snipers

Level
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 164
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by IAMFROSTIEE View Post
    well thats what snipers like! you could notice he was not moving much so he got shot at his head.Only few kinessa players can do several headshots in a single match.
    Here is my problem with that, normally you wouldn't be 1 shotted you would have time to react to the Kinessa shooting you, he also was not standing still exactly, he was guarding that area to dismount whoever spawned, his positioning was good since if anyone came around the corner or from a point he couldn't see he would just take cover, that wasn't possible due to the 1 shot LC, however since Buck is a flank it is semi-acceptable since its what the card is meant to counter.

You also need to consider that most characters have recieved health nerfs, tanks, supports (especially them) and also Buck, before Eagle eye was a High burst damage card but not a 1 hit KO in most cases, (Only on damages really and certain flanks, now it can pretty much do 1/2 of most Tank's health and insta kill supports.

With that in mind, the legendary has started to see more use because of its OHKO properties, which is bull since most characters don't have that level of burst but its just unfun to be killed with no chance to react; thats why people have disliked games like Overwatch, dying out of nowhere is not fun at all regardless of how easy or hard it is to pull off.
    Last edited by Eloxist; 05-15-2018 at 03:58 PM.

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 62
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Right nerf to kinessa talent is needed. And i too dont like the 2 shots concept of drogoz, kinessa, strix but what i really want to see is bring back the slow and cancel the reveal of teleport.

Level
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 164
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Right nerf to kinessa talent is needed. And i too dont like the 2 shots concept of drogoz, kinessa, strix but what i really want to see is bring back the slow and cancel the reveal of teleport.
    Agreed.

10/char

Level
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    One shots are always discouraged in paladins because it leaves no room for counter play. sacrificing instakills for long range more consistant damage would be good then game.

Also, Sha lin and Cassie ARE snipers. You don't need fancy guns and scopes to snipe when you can no socpe just fine.
    Extreme range + no damage fall off = Sniper
    Signatures are meant to be short, sweet, and witty!!!!

So... lets pretend this one fits all those requirements, k?

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 62
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Kinessa change is bad.Right now i checked by a custom game with my friend who was playing maeve just jumping around near me.And with the change i cant scope and shoot, cant even see where she was.But with strix my friend got wrecked by me[NOTE: I am a decent kinessa with 100+hrs of play can flick aim like badass].We all stand together for different reason to make a better game.If you guys feel the same for kinessa kindly post your experience on the changes.
    Bye being a kinessa main

Level
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 Tagger First Class 1000 Experience Points
    Kinessa change is bad.Right now i checked by a custom game with my friend who was playing maeve just jumping around near me.And with the change i cant scope and shoot, cant even see where she was.But with strix my friend got wrecked by me[NOTE: I am a decent kinessa with 100+hrs of play can flick aim like badass].We all stand together for different reason to make a better game.If you guys feel the same for kinessa kindly post your experience on the changes.
    Bye being a kinessa main
    It's because you have 100 hours experience playing nessa with the old zoom that you are struggling.
    Current rank:Diamond(Master in S1)

Current Mains:

Flank: Zhin
    Damage: Sha lin
    Healer: Jenos
    Frontline: Fernando, Makoa, Ruckus, Khan (RIP torv)

Let the community be more involved in balancing Hi-rez, but stop looking to gold ranked players!