Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Willo rework?

Forum Moderator Prince Peinzius's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 945
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Tagger First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    And guys, please, stop with this idiocy. I don't see threads over threads asking for a more handsome Torvald
    Obviously. He's the second hottest character already. Too much hotness would overload the game.
    *Disclaimer*: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the forum's Code of Conduct.

Need technical or account help? Submit a support ticket!

Roses are red,
    Violets are blue,
    Your Mom's hot,
    Does she have a snap?

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarenzed View Post
    Well, looks like there's still a lot work to do
    No, we don't need that champs or general characters in a game must be beautiful. In general, everyone screams whenever a female is not beautiful and who cares about males (as if we wouldn't like some eye candy, too). This is something that must vanish from our culture. Beauty is not a value and put only extremely beautiful/sexy characters in game is a living insults for 90% or real people.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

#StopPlayingSupports
    Let them see how a game with shit-nerfed supports is.

Level
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Overdrive Forum Tier 3
    No, we don't need that champs or general characters in a game must be beautiful. In general, everyone screams whenever a female is not beautiful and who cares about males (as if we wouldn't like some eye candy, too). This is something that must vanish from our culture. Beauty is not a value and put only extremely beautiful/sexy characters in game is a living insults for 90% or real people.
    Lol, you really took it seriously xD
    PLEASE FIX YOUR GAME

Bugs have feelings, too! They don't like to be ignored! So pay attention to them, please.

BALANCE CONSOLE AND PC SEPARATELY

THE ABILITY TO READ IS INCREDIBLY HELPFUL. CONSIDER TO READ A POST BEFORE YOU GIVE DUMB REPLIES.

We're having a discussion. That doesn't work like ranting and shouting out bias without giving any kind of reason or detail.

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarenzed View Post
    Lol, you really took it seriously xD
    It *is* serious. In my Country, every 32 hours a woman is killed by partner/ex partner due to all this misogynistic shit. Shit that, has been proven scientifically, starts with the chauvinistic ideas into media.
    If you don't consider serious enough a murder, let alone thousands in whole world each year, I don't know what it is.
    I've finally found it!

#StopPlayingSupports

Beta Player Grand Prince NaixSenpai's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 5000 Experience Points Overdrive 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    It *is* serious. In my Country, every 32 hours a woman is killed by partner/ex partner due to all this misogynistic shit. Shit that, has been proven scientifically, starts with the chauvinistic ideas into media.
    If you don't consider serious enough a murder, let alone thousands in whole world each year, I don't know what it is.
    in my country ? they hurt female. they dont let females study and have single happy lives, force Marriage with out even ask her do you like this guy. 30 y/o male with 15 y/o female O.o and many other unlogical stupid shit at all.
    and general girls become blind persons who only care about makeups and car (we call them اهن پرست means metal prayer)
    one of stupid thing is that man can have 4 wifes and unlimited semi wifes (its something stupid don't even search about what صیغه is) but if a girl has 2 husband(s) she punishes and dies

btw why this subject is here ? willo rework -w- ? srsly ?

edit : willo have pretty useful kit everything about her is fun to play i would like to see her more viable maybe nerf the projected radius and butt the base damage ? or survival ability
    Last edited by NaixSenpai; 05-31-2018 at 05:11 AM.
    (っ◔◡◔)っ Ty best Mod,

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by NaixSenpai View Post
    btw why this subject is here ? willo rework -w- ? srsly ?
    I've pointed out that it's annoying to always see threads asking for getting female champs more beautiful and sexy. He said, laughing, that I take this too seriously, so I've explained to him WHY it is so damn serious.
    I've finally found it!

#StopPlayingSupports

Level
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 116
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    The OP doesn't suggested a visual rework.
    I'm sure he don't want to have his thread closed because of that. It's a serious subject for sure, but not in this thread please.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

If you want to submit a Bug help us test the new Paladins Bug Reporting Template

Want to open a Ticket? Please use this form: https://www.hirezstudios.com/submit-support-ticket/