9 69.23%
  • Maybe .

1 7.69%

Thread: One talents for each ultimate

Beta Player Baronet LeGrandSkyBreak's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Lightbulb One talents for each ultimate

Hey everyone , today I had some good idea about ultimate's talent , this post will be uptated

(Blackcolour is for the talents of the original post)

Androxus (from data mining) : accursed arm last 8 seconds more and you can shout 8 times more

Bomb King : you throw 6 sticky around you after the explosion . They automatically explode after 0.8 seconds

Fernando : Immortal grants immunity , and has a 250 units radius

Inara : Seismic crash stuns .5 seconds more , and create a wall all around the targeted area (like the old buck's wall) for 6 seconds

Lian : Enlightenment can be recast in the next 5 seconds , but deals 1200 dmg

Mal'Damba : The Dread serpent's projectile is now affected by gravity , and throw another dread serpent's projectile after the first impact

Ruckus : Hexa fire slow you for 20% only , and your have a 50% dmg immunity . It last one seconds more

Seris : Convergences now stun for 1.7 seconds , deals 100 dmg and charges 45% faster

Sha lin : Every arrow during heat haze are impaler arrow , and impaler arrow is change to a straight line arrow that pass throught enemy and have 3 sec cooldown (it changes only during heat haze)

Talus : True power can be recast to return to the original position ( you can charges your ultimate even if you didn't recast , and there is no limited time , but you can't recast if True power is fully charged)
    True power charge 30% faster

Viktor : Barage cost only 20% charge , but have only one missile that deals 1400 dmg

Willo : Fae flight grants you 25% dmg immunity and charges 70% faster

Ying : Illusory tift also apply a global de-buff to the enemy team , that deal 400dps for 8 seconds , and killing an enemy increase the duration by 1seconds

Zhin : Spite deals 2 times more dmg , and if you kill someone with , you will automatically charge the nearest enemy and do another Spite (if there is one around you for 80 units and without wall)
    Can be kill all the enemy team if they are near enough

Thx for reading the 1st part
    Update later
    LeGrandSkyBreak
    BRING BACK THE OLD ILLUSIONS
    And the old cassie's weapon
    And the old Torvald's shield
    And the old in-game level way

MY best creation :
    http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...rtal-astronaut

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Why did i have 2 "NO!!!" , but without justifications

MY best creation :

Level
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 80
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Forum Tier 3
    Because none of these are balanced whatsoever. Literally, all of these are broken beyond belief. Not to mention, ultimatel based talents are often poorly designed, and make the champion have to play a mundane and boring playstyle with no specialties except for their ultimates. The ones you posted are especially true as there is NO reason to pick any other talent other than the talents you listed (at least for most of them).

Honestly,

Poor show chap
    Last edited by CrazyLasagna; 04-24-2018 at 09:03 AM.
    "Slice it, dice it, flank it, tank it, cap it, push it, now let's play it!" -Raeve Maeve

"Nice set of teeth you have there. Have fun picking them up off the floor!" -Ash

"Confess your sins unto to me, child, and I will absolve you. Flank Pip? Sorry, you're beyond saving." -Godess Lian

"Do you even lift bro?" -Longboard Lex

"The truest form of sacrilege is refusing to pick a frontline." -Jade Priestess Seris

Forum Moderator Marquess cmsaunli's Avatar
    Protecting a Volcano, and the Ska'drin. (But not Talus)
    Level
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 250
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 Tagger First Class 5000 Experience Points Overdrive
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLasagna View Post
    Because none of these are balanced whatsoever. Literally, all of these are broken beyond belief. Not to mention, ultimatel based talents are often poorly designed, and make the champion have to play a mundane and boring playstyle with no specialties except for their ultimates. The ones you posted are especially true as there is NO reason to pick any other talent other than the talents you listed (at least for most of them).

Honestly,

Poor show chap
    I agree. The problem with this too is if any of these were to make it into the game, it would just be another Battering Ram problem, and it would just make some champs so ridiculous to play against that it would cause more harm than good.
    The thing with Talents that you have to remember are that they aren't really meant to (excluding a few which are OTT) meant to make you into some damaging machine of unstoppable death in every way, but they're focused on bringing a difference in playstyle to the way you want to bring a champion into a fight.
    These, thinking from my point above, would just be focusing players into the mindset of Charge Ultimate asap so I can get pentakill rinse and repeat.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

Need to submit a Support Ticket? Click me!

Cicero's Official Listener.
    "Legendary Support Makoa Main"

Level
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 9
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    this is the most unbalanced and broken shit ive ever seen

Most Damage:
    143K - Sha Lin

Most Healing:
    155K - Grover

Most Objective Time:
    451 Seconds - Khan

Most Killing Blows:
    38 - Tyra

Best Statistical Game: Jenos - Casual - Primal Court - 10:03 (Match ID: 242118557)
    Stat Line: 15/2/28 + 37 Streak
    Objective Time: 130
    Damage: 28,960
    Shielding: 0
    Healing: 73,079

Honourable Mention: Strix - Casual - Serpent Beach - 12:54 (Match ID: 229445762)
    Stat Line: 20/0/13
    Objective Time: 53
    Damage: 64,783
    Shielding: 0
    Healing: 0

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by R3ViSiON View Post
    this is the most unbalanced and broken shit ive ever seen
    For me , ultimate have to be broken , because they can't be used everytime

MY best creation :

Beta Player Sovereign Prince Sheklon's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by LeGrandSkyBreak View Post
    Ying : Illusory tift also apply a global de-buff to the enemy team , that deal 400dps for 8 seconds , and killing an enemy increase the duration by 1seconds

Zhin : Spite deals 2 times more dmg , and if you kill someone with , you will automatically charge the nearest enemy and do another Spite (if there is one around you for 80 units and without wall)
    Can be kill all the enemy team if they are near enough
    Nothing personal, but if any of this ever came to the real game I would quit Paladins for good.

Quote Originally Posted by LeGrandSkyBreak View Post
    For me , ultimate have to be broken , because they can't be used everytime
    Unless you give them huge cooldown reductions like 45% or EVEN 70% (as if Willo didn't charge her ult fast enough).